Post Your EX4 Here -Part 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much musketeer. does anyone have instructions and or set files for this ea. An ea in itself is useless unless we have the instructions, which pairs, indicators needed (if any) and the strategy it uses. There is no such a thing as loadup and forget ea, all of them require some sort of baby sitting since some work better in ranging times / pairs and some work better in trending times / pairs. So please, please, please can we have some info rather than just the plain mq4 file.

kind regards.

Thank you very much musketeer. does anyone have instructions and or set files for this ea. An ea in itself is useless unless we have the instructions, which pairs, indicators needed (if any) and the strategy it uses. There is no such a thing as loadup and forget ea, all of them require some sort of baby sitting since some work better in ranging times / pairs and some work better in trending times / pairs. So please, please, please can we have some info rather than just the plain mq4 file.

kind regards.

Hi Ahuramazdi,

Sorry I have no more info about. Am just disabled indicator hiding when testing in visual mode so one may watch them. The credits and questions are for Maaartinfx who shared it:)

Scalper Ea BETA

Can someone decompile and EDUCATE..I believe there is a 15 day trial limit

thanks

hxxp://depositfiles.com/files/qf4m5lbni

Hi Dave,

since I am not able to get from that site I can't check is that the same, but here are the files that I have - do not remember exactly .... pls check

http://[email protected]/?v3lm5tj7r5ra8at

Guest dave_rimmer
to add some mm in it

Tradewin21-MM.........try this quicky? i have not tested

hxxp://depositfiles.com/files/a2d3s6fe7

also have you a manual

thanks

Edited by dave_rimmer

its working okay Musketeer dear...thanx for guidance!

--

i ran backtest and results are half as good on Alpari uk compared to elsewhere i.e fxpro.

i think one look at the code might make it work more profitably at Alpari uk too

Hi Halcyonn, when you did backtests? Did you check *current* (on the time of testing) spread on Alpari?