Post Your EX4 Here -Part 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I did that - you need to change these files - the expiration is in it: Functions.ex4

so, substitute (keep the original if you wish - rename or move it) and try

and let me know is all ok or not

thanks

hey musketeer, the money flow and pivot indicators are working, but the pivot scanner and autotrendlines indicators cannot even be attached to a chart, wonder if these two indi require further magic, or else may be because the market is currently closed, will try after the market opens with an update.

Any way many thanks for your efforts.

hey musketeer, the money flow and pivot indicators are working, but the pivot scanner and autotrendlines indicators cannot even be attached to a chart, wonder if these two indi require further magic, or else may be because the market is currently closed, will try after the market opens with an update.

The pivot scanner and auto trendlines are EAs. Need to place in Experts folder.

EA's work when market is open.

huuu, frankly I had take a look only on the first in the list published by THANKS

Seems many are interested in a trade copier. Here's one that I found on l3tsfx.c0m which expires on 1 Nov. I've included the previous dll as a comparison for those who are able to educate dll files.

http://depositfiles.com/files/eraawy0pu

It works rather well, so let's hope someone could educate the dll for those who need a trade copier.

Anyone could help?

Please remove time limitation. stopped working at 14 Oct 2010

http://www.mediafire.com/?831wrel17g8t7ml

Thanks

Are you sure that they worth the time?

edit: did you get some back forward tests? or any other clue... it fits the settings of trading for different periods in the past

Edited by musketeer

Are you sure that they worth the time?

edit: did you get some back forward tests? or any other clue... it fits the settings of trading for different periods in the past

Yes.I think its worth it

I'm testing it from the beggining of october in Alpari.uk $10000 acc, with relative DD of less than 5%

Despite being a martingale, it reduces a lot the DD - because it uses 3 or more pairs and also hedging...

Would appreciate your help musketeer...

Yes.I think its worth it

I'm testing it from the beggining of october in Alpari.uk $10000 acc, with relative DD of less than 5%

Despite being a martingale, it reduces a lot the DD - because it uses 3 or more pairs and also hedging...

Would appreciate your help musketeer...

ok 4xlord,

I will try. But need to say again - in the code there is period checker when the grid space is widen... And seems that there is restriction account's based - not only the time expiration...?