Cluster indicator system and prototype EA

Re: [system] Cluster indicator system and prototype EA

Roels Major, picture from bro SEFC that you posted there, is very very good. The resten of texten that you published before the picture is useless, because you are makeing trading complicated. If you are using more than 4 indicators on your chart, you are in a greate danger. Trade shall be simple, and very clear entry.

Price is the major indicator, then use not more than 3 indicators to check the divergence between indicator and price to detect the weakness that only price chart can not tell you. That's all. Your text shows that you are out of the railway. Please come back to the rail.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roels Major, picture from bro SEFC that you posted there, is very very good. The resten of texten that you published before the picture is useless, because you are makeing trading complicated. If you are using more than 4 indicators on your chart, you are in a greate danger. Trade shall be simple, and very clear entry.

Price is the major indicator, then use not more than 3 indicators to check the divergence between indicator and price to detect the weakness that only price chart can not tell you. That's all. Your text shows that you are out of the railway. Please come back to the rail.

I just want to make it simple....sorry if i choose the very complicated way....the genetic algoritma just an idea...

The Friday mistakes absolutely was clear human error as i did intervention and did not discipline to follow the rule of the CC system...especially enter the market without signal from mindhero....

But i am glad to know there is the lesson that we can learn from that mistake...the complex pair and cc do repaint right? please tell me if i am wrong...

Ok..here we go again...if i have to choose the 3rd indicator that i will use on my chart...what would be the one you suggest me?

I have plan to choose CG Oscillator to exit the trade...is it possible?

And want more thing if we combine it to chart what is the best setting for that indies?

Thank u Fini.....

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

Roels Major, What I am trying to say is: use this cluster indicator as one of the tool to check out the trend on the H4 timeframe, and you make your entry on M1 or M5 just like you normally do and use the method that you are familiar.

Kapaszn, So I checked also the GBPUSD Weekly chart because you mentioned it. Good! the more people discuss the trading method here, the more we can learn from each other. Everybody is welcoming to write in this "our" thread.

My conslution text is on my picture.

GBPUSD Weekly (now 2009-07-04) trend:

the CCFP indicator is for longer period of cluster indicator, and the cc and others are the same.I made other pair colour to white to be hided.

It is a sell signal on the GBPUSD weekly right now, if I go short, I would be very careful and only short to end of wave 4. The risk is my short entry will get caught by wave 5 that is coming. so I want to wait for a very clear negative divergence between the GBPUSD price and the inidicator and then go full short! There are pretty much of sign when a primary trend is turned or turning. Be selective on your trading, get the clear signal is the most good thing.

GBPUSD H4 chart, it is consolidating between range 1.62095 to 1.66169. Because on the weekly chart, I am expecting a wave nr 4 down, so I will just sell on the resistance at 1.66169. If I really really can not find any other good pair to trade, and must trade on the GBPUSD H4 right now on both side of range trading, (wow), then I must be prepared to reverse my position to short if I go long from 1.62095 and the price is break down.

If you do not like to do the range trading on H4, then you have to go down to the M5 to do the trend following trade.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/gbpusdw1.gif

where is the CC2 and CCfp indicator?

I coded divergence with alert on the original Complex-Pari indicator, see attached chart. The pair indicator (blue color) is same as the original complex pair indicator. The signal (magenta colour) is MA priod 2 of the complex-pair indicator.

The Green line is the original complex-pair indicator, and the blue-magenta indicator is the one who detect the divergence between the price and the cc indicator. If you do not have the lines drawn on the price, then you just set it to the false in the setting. turn off the alert by set it to false in the settings as well.

enjoy! Please note: It takes several seconds to load the indicator.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/cc_divergence.gif

The last version has one more loop too much.

I have updated the code, now the code does not take much time to upload the code. now it is ok to use.

download the indicator at

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/cc_Divergence.mq4

I coded the complex common indicator, to show only the current symbol pair, but take into account all the major pair into calculation as the original indicators.

I see people turned of the other pair in calculation, this is big NO NO. The complex common cc indicator need to calculate all the pairs. To avoid people turn of, I make all the parameters internals as well.

See attached picture

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/cc2.gif

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/CC2.mq4

Same for the CCFP indicator, I modified the indicator, to show only the pair on the chart, the calculation is the same, calculated all the pairs.

To avoid people make misstake by turn off the other pairs, I made it all internal parameters.

Enjoy!

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/ccfp2.gif

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/CCFp2.mq4

it takes a while in the first time when the cc_divergence indicator loaded. but then it works fine for me.

Just test to use it on the EURUSD M5 for manual scalping, looks very very intressting and usable.

I guess just like any indicator, if you follow it for a while, then you know it and price, just like the back side of your hand.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/eurusdm5.gif

Great Finimej! Thank you very much mam.

Now, if only I could merge the name into my Nina-Gungnir-Trinity system :D

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

The last version has one more loop too much.

I have updated the code, now the code does not take much time to upload the code. now it is ok to use.

download the indicator at

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/cc_Divergence.mq4

the CC2.mq4 is also fixed new version can be downloaded at

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/CC2.mq4

the CCFP2.mq4 is also fixed new version can be downloaded at

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/CCFp2.mq4

-- 06 Jul 2009, 22:35 --

ok, download the newly updated templates and indicator at

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/clustercc2.zip

template, ccpair === used to select the pair to trade with. The multichart, at the chart bottom, the most right one is the pair that you shall check out.

template, ccc === used to trade small timeframe H 4 or down, the wadda trend is set for 5 digits broker.

template, ccc1 === used to check the larger timeframe, the H4 or upper.

A demo trade from today:

In the morning JPY was very strong and GBP very weak on ccfp "trend" indicator. So I went to GBPJPY 5 min. As price got up to 61.8 fibo level (today low and high) the negative divergence was obvious, but not yet indicated by cc_divergence (I think it is a bit late for scalping, when it is confirmed). So entered below 61.8 fibol level and closed it on 38.2.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7749/090707gbpjpy.png

31 Pips, not 21

try to click on another timefram, and click back to the timeframe you are working on again, to get the cc and ccfp to the first time to upload correctly. I hmmmm, can not find why they are not fresh up yet.

try to click on another timefram, and click back to the timeframe you are working on again, to get the cc and ccfp to the first time to upload correctly. I hmmmm, can not find why they are not fresh up yet.

yeah, I finally got this timeframe change solution for the problem, I think it is probably the problem of the complicated system I use. Moreover I can only change the indicator settings in the code, and compile with the new setting, otherwise from metatrader I can't change any settings. This is the problem that metatrader is running uner crossover. Thanks, but I dont think there is any problem with the indicator code itself.

I was thinking on an indicator which shows all the currencies (in m5, m15, m30....D1) and the difference of values between the actual and previous bar CCFP. There would be maybe a limit over which the system could give a signal and color code to red or green. I think this would be a quite good trend indicator for scanning the market. I have uploaded a very similar indicator (difference that it scans 3 sma lack of crossings, ATR and current ATR for today in all pairs), What do you think would it be too hard to code it? thanks

slil.*ru/27819879

pwd: cluster

Visually it seems that if there is a nice curve with bigger angle between the two currencies' on ccfp, there is a nice trend between the two pair. We could use this for trend searching.

That's settings are very much optimized by the russian creator. To avoid the people to change the parameter, I intensionly, specially to make it inside the code and do not let people to change the code. You shall not change the settings.

Kopaszn,

That's is my plan, step by step.

1) learn the method by heart

2) make the divergence indicator,

3) make the auto draw line indicator on the complex pair

4) make a singal indicator, and do visual back test, and make sure it does not repainting and work properly.

5) write a EA base on the step 4.

But I do not how far can I go, I am already tired on this coding and working. So I can not promise anything. I put out there What I have done.

You are talking about the step 4 here. I am still at the step 1 and done the step 2.

Test.....test...

You are not authorized to post url links, please remove or rename....................

You cannot use certain BBCodes.......................

Whats this...bug...

Mod....

LIVE PERFORMANCE TONIGHT (GMT +7)..............

This is the first trade on my Live Account using Cluster System......Cheers :-bd :shand: =D>

I did it tonight....

Now 8:55 AM Morning (GMT +7)...............

Just wake up...so tired waiting......so i let MT4 run it's own trade....and sleep...

First opened entry at 1.39340 EURO-USD

I set fix SL at 1.39640 and TP at 1.38840.....

After some time the prices was go up to 17-18 pips profit....

I moved SL to entry price....

cause the price was moving slowly...I though is good enough to hold the fluctuation after signal generated by mind hero...

and Nothing To Lose Philosophy..(I dont want to lose the money after profit run...eg : +20 pips profit and never let it goes to -20 pips again)...........so i got sleep....so tired...

Before Newyork Market closed and Tokyo open......

And................

PICTURE ALWAYS BETTER TO EXPLAIN........

.....i600./albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/clusterlive1sttrade.gif

.....i600./albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/clusterlive1st1sttrade.gif

Bugs..bugs..bugs...

photobucket remove....?

I cant post the pic.......!!!! :o