Cluster indicator system and prototype EA

Re: [system] Cluster indicator system and prototype EA

As my analysis in the previous page, my buy at AUDJPY is now in good profits already.

As for the trading rule, I will trying to summerize it in a simple way later.

As for the broker, I think I will stick with my old broker ATCBrokers.com. their order execution is not fast around 2 seconds, but I can live with it, since I am trading in higher timeframe.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slil.ru/27831222

modified dashboard:

1. The values after the timeframes: PDR - potential pips we can still earn today (today high-low compared to daily ATR 14)

2. second number column: how many percent of today range already achived againts daily ATR 14

3. refreshes itself

The numbers should be seen until the bottom in both columns, if not there is a missing pair. Right click on market watch window and show all.

I think it is better to have the dashboard on differnet window (I pull a lot of times currency, change timeframe and it freeze for about a 5-10 sec)

I was also thinking, maybe would be better if the indicator would show, when the cc turning (tops and bottoms on cc, as they are formin) into the direction of ccfp, so practically beginning of a swing in the direction of trend. Maybe with deeper green and red.

Hello and thank you for introducing me to clusters. I have a problem with the cc2 it seems to show the crosses at different times when compared to the original cc. I will link a picture. I have checked the settings they are the same?

http://ww*.4shared.com/file/117756927/999ea6f9/cc_and_cc2.html

Thank you

Bilko

Hello Kopaszn I see what happened if you turn them off now Thank you for the help . I had noticed a difference originally because Finimej post at 12 Jul 2009, 11:10 was different.

Thank you

Bilko :)

Rule shall be very simple.

please use them on H4 timeframe or higher, like D1 and W1.

1) cross: CCFp and CC give your information about cross. the one at above is stronger, you shall buy. The one at below is weaker, you shall sell.

2) Complex_pair, give your signal.

http://articles.mql4.com/c/articles/2007/04/fig_06.gif

A, strong buy signal, all-in.

B, weak buy signal. mini lot in.

C, false buy signal, do not buy it.

ref

http://articles.mql4.com/484

http://articles.mql4.com/422

i check setting is same with template but picture say different... why fini? any suggest?

thx for explain... \m/

different scale. the one with all the lines on, the window automatically scaled to contain all the lines.

the one only have 2 lines, the window automatically scaled to contain the two lines.

if you draw the window that contains all the lines, draw the window broader, then you see they are the same.

Hi guys, love this thread, been trading CC's for some time now and love it. You might find this thread interesting:

hxxp://www*forexfactory*com/showthread*php?t=116412

You can find the files in the following picture on the forum:

hxxp://www*4shared*com/file/117976392/475d3c7b/cluster*html

here was the picture that I made in the morning, I was not very sure about my sell on eurusd on the news spike at 1.3989, so hold it until now. look back, and my picture was right.

The EURUSD on the CC and CCFP is purely consolidate mode and this has been for past many days. The only weakness on the EURUSD is seen on the price, the bar close picture.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/cool5.gif

Kopaszn,

I still could not drop the thinking of dukascopy account, and I find way to make customer indicator and strategy, backtest there now. but that does not belong to this thread, therefore I make the discussion in a separate thread.

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3449&start=40

now

EURUSD daily is really just on the line, balanced here. indicator is balanced cc, ccfp. price is balanced. What can I do here?

closed all earlier short positions, and then fired two hedge order, one sell and one buy, both has take profits on 8 pips.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/cool7.gif

Hi Fini,

first thanks for links of explanations.

About the pictures, (but please note that I am very new to this system and use it on 4H timeframe ) I think you got into the market too fast. Maybe you should wait until the CC is coming down a bit more and the CC2 has a divergence. So far the CC2 goes both the same direction (down) Also the CCfp2 should going to converge from a previouse divergence.

OK maybe i am completaly wrong with my analys.. so justice me :">

This is what i have understand how the system should work. But still have to learn...

dears,

On H4, it has 8 bar in blue strict up , now it comes to the 9th bar. According to Demark bar counting (TD sequential), the 9th (or the 13th) bar must be reverse. I have never see 9 bar and all bar upp. This must be sell, and I am holding it.

Yes, I agree, I am in the market a bit earlier.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/cool9.gif

I see the standard MAMA /FAMA indicator on the dukascopy is very useful. Everytime I go against the MAMA/FAMA cross, it is garanteed to have loss for me. will check the same indicator for the metatrader. This MAMA/FAMA shall be in our templates.

it is simple and powerfule.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/dukascopy.gif

Here you go:

h**p://codebase*mql4.com/4305

Does show some strange spikes on a chart here and there but might still be helpful. As long as the crosses are in the same place.

Could you compare this one with the one you use in Dukascopy please? Also, what settings are default in that platform?

John

PS: Nice short on GBPCHF

kopaszn,

I remember like this,because it counted to the final wave 5 up, and also come to the upper line of channel. Even without any indicator, just the price, I wanted to sell on the EURUSD, did sell on 1.4177. Then if it down, now a day, trade range is 1.41 to 1.382 or some what, so the goal was to set to 1.383 or some what.

Besides, like at the cc indicator, it hade negative divergence on the peak with the price.

www.formulatr*ader.c*om/download/bild/cool2.gif

Talk about brokers, I trust the ECN broker ATCbrokers. I hade broco, just wantto compaire the execution speed. even the investor still is a market maker, larger spread than ATCbrokers.

Anyway, I do not know which broker shall I go now. After demo tried the dukascopy, I feel this is the real marketplace, nice liquidity, laster fast order execution, no manuplation of price. But I hade hard time there to translate the code to Jforex language. Still not find how to do the multicurrecy programming on JForex. (s***!).

Code on MT4 is much more effective for me, but stick with Mt4, I may still go back to my broker ATCbrokers. Just just do not want to, because execution time slippage is large on any MT4.

So I am here do not know which one shall I put money to, dukascopy or ATCbrokers?

--

lite history.

I hade a very nice account at ATCbrokers and happy for it. Then I talked to sergius CH, that one made 1000 to 1014000 within 34 days by using cluster strategy, he said ok to manage my account, but shall be a broker who deposite and withdraw via webmoney. OK, I withdraw all my money from ATCbroker and prepare to put it to the alpari NZ (who has webmoney transfer). Before I put money to Alpari, I check Sergius record again, I found he made large profits also large draw down. too risk profile in my taste, so I do not want him to manage my account anymore and did not open the Alpari account. And Sergius said his strategy is not completed yet, will be ok in the autumn this year. OK, I have a ATCbrokers account, but my money withdrawed from here. Now, I have to decided, put the money back to ATCbrokes or put to dukascopy. Forex market will always be there, so there is no hurry to rush to forex market to loss money. I am still thinking. It is very frustrated to try to program in JForex. not so many code exemple available out of there. If I can not get this cluster indicator done in Jforex in few days, I will still back to ATCb brokers. Because every minuet counts! For the same amount of time, I may have done lots of stuff on Metatrader code than on the JForex code. Begining always hard.

Keep the faith bro..

I have my opinion maybe could help.

I think this strategy that I look at onix, was a kamikaze strategy, and also brilliant strategy, because with a single 1000$ he can turn to 1m$ and if things going bad he just have to let 1000$ go. And he was able to do that for any kind of reason.

:)

the short GBPCHF on 1.7759 and I am still holding the position. now it has 138 pips profits already. now GBPCHF is 1.7621. on the M15, see we have 2 waves down, wait for the 3rd wave down, and then close the position at 1.759. When I wanted to closed the short position at GBPCHF, and I asked myself, do you want to go long and buy it, then I told myself no. therefore holding the short position then.

Finimej,

Congratulation on the trade. I would have been hesitating about that trade at that time, Anyway it is interesting, the same picture could have been seen on GBPUSD, nearly same trendline brake, but the CC shows different picture. GBP gained around 120 pips afterwards against USD.

I will not be here until beginning of august, I hope I can see some nice live trades on this forum. Take care everybody, until!

Kopaszn,

I will have 2 weeks holiday as well.

Any how, if you look at the ccfp, the widest apart pair at that time was GBPCHF, they are both in Euro region, there is no reason for them to be so wide apart as they mostly consolidate, so therefore they shall consolidate back.

GBPUSD, I would not sell on it at that moment. Because dollar index line still weak and down, now maybe is time to find a way to get shortGBP and buy USD, but no at that time to buy USD.

Now, trying to find an entry to buy GBPCAD.

buy GBPCAD M30, on 1.83083, stoploss 1.82432. very careful buy, minimumlot.

maybe a bit too early, if the things shall turn up, it shall have dubbla bottom and form a divergence between the price and indicator, and then buy it better.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/cool11.gif