Cluster indicator system and prototype EA

Re: [system] Cluster indicator system and prototype EA

ok, Kopaszn,

code in java, for mig also is first time hand one.

doing like this

1) create a demo account at dukascopy. I also sent in papper to open a real account, but I have not wired the money yet. I aksed their support to extend my demo account to 2 months, which they did it.

2) download the JRE and JDK from the java site

3) read this http://java.sun.c*om/docs/books/tutorial/ click on the get started to see the java language structure.

4) download the eclipse as the professional development platform. http://www.eclipse.org/

-------

Here I am get lost. Trying to get the dukascopy API imported into the eclipe yet.

I will give this a few days while the same time I am playing with metatrader as well.

anyhow. yet the learning curve is too hard, then I will just back to FXopen ECN II, then I have the same price and same commission as dukascopy, but slower order execution, and more unsafer with funds.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need some help friends........

I have plan to work with Swiss Army Ea to manage the trade...

But i am still confuse with the setting as well......

Here my plan as in my crazy notebook.......

My broker is Alpari NZ Limited....(5 digits broker....all multiplies by 10....)

So will take Profit by trailing stop 350 pips....if freeze point is 100 pips in the Alpari so it will gonna take 250 pips to let the profit run.....SL fix at 300 pips and trailing will start if the price move to 190 pips profit by change the SL to the entry point (breakeven at)...

Some bugs found on Swiss Army.....

KNOWN BUGS for v1.51:

"Largest Recorded" statistics are not calculated.

Actions not fully executing for some conditions (due to time lag)

Thanks for help...

I really apreciate it....

Thank U.... :shand: :-bd

Edited by Roels Major
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

For Roels Major

There is a EA included in the package that I put out there

http://www.formulatrader.c*om/download/clustercc.zip

you can just use the to takes care of exit.

----------------

For kopaszn

I can not setup the Jforex API in the eclipse environment. So I send email to them. Meanwhile I back to the Metatrader environment and working further. I gonna check into FXopen ECN level II.

Finimej:

I read some bad reviews about dukascopy:

- that low spread like 0.5 pip is never seen on live account

-they dont accept credit card

-a lot of slippage

I couldnt find the page now, they seemed real. What about other softwares, like ninja trader or tradestation?

I looked also the information, and there isn't too much on the internet about Jforex, not even a normal debugger in the compiler. I think I concentrate on the mt4 version and dashboard now. we will see. That seems a bit hard for me also.

I am trying to do the dashboard at the moment, but it is harder to refer each value for the different pairs, as we need different values for each pairs from the indicators.

For Roels Major

----------------

Fini....i have use MTP EA to manage the demo account but the EA can't manage multiple trade on the different charts...thats mean the EA can not be use at my 3 chart at the same time...The EA did blow my demo account as i posted in this thread before...MTP seems has some bugs that interferes other EA and itself...Thats why i am looking other EA to manage the trade and i found Swiss Army more easy to use and to understand....Can use on my multiple charts....and simple. I dont like to use MPTM cause the EA very complicated to use and i dont know the weakness....

Thanks for quick reply

Finimej:

I read some bad reviews about dukascopy:

- that low spread like 0.5 pip is never seen on live account

-they dont accept credit card

-a lot of slippage

I couldnt find the page now, they seemed real. What about other softwares, like ninja trader or tradestation?

I looked also the information, and there isn't too much on the internet about Jforex, not even a normal debugger in the compiler. I think I concentrate on the mt4 version and dashboard now. we will see. That seems a bit hard for me also.

I am trying to do the dashboard at the moment, but it is harder to refer each value for the different pairs, as we need different values for each pairs from the indicators.

Well...Kopaszn...

I just Dont have $10.000 he..he..he.. :)>-

Good to see u guys...comeback to the earth.... :-bd

ok, let the dukascopy go, back to the MT4 again. I need put my time into trading and not fighting with coding. Now, I need to fix a ECN broker that has better order execution time. my old broker ATCbrokers.com takes 2 seconds for order execution, so it is out.

Sorry, lost one week on dukascopy. Now back to Metatrader, I will be laser fast!

For Roels Major

----------------

Fini....i have use MTP EA to manage the demo account but the EA can't manage multiple trade on the different charts...thats mean the EA can not be use at my 3 chart at the same time...The EA did blow my demo account as i posted in this thread before...MTP seems has some bugs that interferes other EA and itself...Thats why i am looking other EA to manage the trade and i found Swiss Army more easy to use and to understand....Can use on my multiple charts....and simple. I dont like to use MPTM cause the EA very complicated to use and i dont know the weakness....

Thanks for quick reply

Here is an EA + PDF manual that can manage multiple trades on different charts:

http://www.4shared.com/file/117514624/198a7f3e/Trailing_Stop_Manual.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/117514626/f7841e12/TrailingStopEA.html

Simply put the EA on a different chart and it will manage all trades in the account.I have only limited experience with this EA but its functions are all explained in accompanying manual...Regards BhaiSahib

see my training test on Alpari NZ demo on last friday night. text is in the picture. Some times the market situation is so, one have to scalpe. it is on M1 timeframe, I hade fun.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/cool4.gif

Anyhow, I make it simple, I am going to stay in Metatrader 4 platform, as I know this platform well. I will check closer on broco investor and FXopen ECN II lite for myself. also I am waiting for ACM http://www.ac-markets.com/ to have MT platform on next week.

Welcome to ACM chat support. An online representative will be with you shortly. Please wait...

Hello my name is Nael, I'm here to answer your questions how can I help you?

Nael: Welcome to Customer Support. How may I help you?

you: when will your metatrader 4 platform available for live account?

Nael: Next week

you: same condition as the normal platform, spread and minimum deposite, etc.?

Nael: Most probably to remain same but we will be able to confirm it next week "After the launch"

you: ok, thanks.

mograst, currently there is no EA works for this strategy yet.

All manually order has magic number = 0, so the traile EA can only take the magic number = 0 trading. In this case, the EA can only calculate the total Float P/L , and kill all positions when it comes to some sort of P/L.

why don't you just wait for an other pair which becomes "active" on cc? Friday evenings are quite on the market, but other days during asian session (are you available to trade during that time?), you can have nice trades on jpy crosses for example. I think we need quality markets to make it profitable for long term and that is unfortunately (for me as well, because I am working in my job) during GMT 9am to 5 pm. If it is not trending, and the channel is narrow than even if you have a nice execution time and spread, it is very hard I think.

I am nearly ready with the indicator but it hangs the computer, so I have to look for the problem.

The idea:

green colour:

1. cc higher in first member of pair from previous bar, and lower in second member of pair (also comparing 0 and 1 bar)

2. ccfp should be higher for first member of pair on 0 bar

red colour: opposite situation

grey: everything else

What do you think?

ps: good news on ACM, i home the metatrader paltform will not ruin the execution time. I tried them out 1 year ago, on their web platform I never had a re-quot. Though I noticed that comparing with mt4 (I was more newbie at that time), the prices were not so deep nor high :). It's definitely worth to try it.

I put 2 new indicators as well in the pack: the cc and ccfp from original, which doesn't have any extern variable.

It hangs the computer for a lot of time (under my mac-crossover mix for 10 min) but at the end it comes up. Probably because of this, is useless, as loads for a lot of time. We will see whether it refreshes itself while market is on (probably not, so each time should be started again :(). Oh by the way, to put the clusterDB indicator you have to change all the colours of chart to white, and then attaching the indicator to chart, so everything will be visible. It is worth to save as template, and call it from there next time. Opinions welcome!!!

slil.ru/27830181

one thing definitely would make it faster, if the indicators wouldn't be calculated with each pair, but this came from the original logic of indicator. That will be the next step...

you are welcome,

Here I thank you for finding this indi,and the trendline indi (sometimes I start to go mad, because of the lot of alerts, when changing timeframes :) ).

Slow, probably because it counts all the values for each pair ( lot of MAs), each timeframe, it would be easier if it counts one indicator and uses the data to fill out the sheet based on that. Actually it would use just 1/22 time of the original. But next week I won't have too much time. we will see.

Kopaszn,

I put all the three your indicators on 3 separate charts, then I closed the metatrader, and never can start my metatrader again. wow, takes more than 10 min to start the metatrader and reload the chart. This is no ok during the live trading. too many for loop. You can make the limit for the for loop as external parameter, and limit the max bar back calculated to say: 500.

-------------this is request--------------------

Please download http://www.formulatrader.com/download/clustercc.zip,

1) please use the cc and ccfp as your base indicator. I have spent time on the cc and ccfp and make very much sure these indicators update themself for every new bar, and also tried to made them faster.

2) your dashboard indicator, used one for loop and then another for loop inside the first for loop, this makes it slow.

Please use some of these dashboard indicator exemples, they are faster and not so many for loops there.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/_TRO_Dashboard.mq4

This is your indicator, please finish it.

---------------Below is just for discussion and inspiration------------

I am actually look for two things.

1) cc or ccfp just crossed. (your dashboard presented it, which is very good, we need this)

2) cc or ccfp hade crossed and now wide aparted, and start to draw to each other. the strongest now getting weaker, and the weakest and getting stronger. This is the most intressted for me, I actually always check out this from the cc and ccfp and trade on it.

see picture. Most of all, the trend of the line is very important.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/cccross.gif

already corrected and uploaded, everything is counted on same chart now, 1/22 time less. There is no problem with algorythm, just this indi itself counts a lot.

CC on dashboard is not checked for crossing (only ccfp), but one pair member cc should go up and the other down, it gives a buy signal if the one goes up and that ccfp is above the other ccfp.

Kopaszn,

Thanks. (Tack, in swedish). :-bd the clusterDB takes much shorter time to upload now. We use this to help to decided which pair shall be trade in the begining of trading.

For me:

H4 is the main time frame. good to check with D1 and W1, if D1 and W1 does not agree with H4, H4 rules over all other timeframe.

now

go down to M15 and check trend and entry on M1.

most of the time, if H4 is buy, I will go down to M1 to find entry for buy. if M1 gives sell, if it is good setup, why not, just sell, but with much caution.

What happen

if M15 sell and H1 buy, and H4 buy?

well, I will sell on M15 and buy on H1, treate them sparately. will you?

Finimej:

Right click on prices and show all currency. In your chart it doesn't show the ADR-s for AUDJPY and downwards, it probably means that not all currency is shown in your market watch window.

I haven't decided how to trade the contradictory setups on different timeframes, price action is actually worth checking and decide what to do.

CDR is the range (D1 "0" bar high-low) for today, and ADR is 14 period ATR. They are in pips. I plan to change this to ADR-CDR in deposit currency value, and the 2. column would be CDR % of ADR, it would be much informative about profitable possibilities.

kopaszn, Thank you so much for the efferts! Greate work! =D> :-bd

I first test the indicator at tadawulfx. now I moved the indicator to ATCbrokers terminal, so I have audjpy there now.

if I do just by looking at the picture there, I will just try to wait the JPY is getting weaker and AUD getting strong and find chance to sell on JPY and buy on AUD for scalping of 150 pips. Anyhow, AUDJPY D1 is in down trend. so the H4 up in contra trend trade for 150 pips.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/ccdb2.gif

Here is an EA + PDF manual that can manage multiple trades on different charts:

http://www.4shared.com/file/117514624/198a7f3e/Trailing_Stop_Manual.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/117514626/f7841e12/TrailingStopEA.html

Simply put the EA on a different chart and it will manage all trades in the account.I have only limited experience with this EA but its functions are all explained in accompanying manual...Regards BhaiSahib

Thanks BhaiSahib..I will try read the manual first :)>-