ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Its possible, why not. U can do that with MBTrading, if u dont want to wait for MT4 live accounts.

Here - http://iticsoftware.com/metatrader-4-tools.php

Guys,

I think you need something that will reduce LATENCY as much as possible.

MT4 CLIENT ===> STP ( Broker or PRIME Broker Direct Connection) ==> LIQUIDITY ( 14-16 MAJOR BANKS)

All this needs to be in milliseconds in order for the EA to work efficiently.

Pama is right, having a unfiltered feed means a hell of a lot of noise = on each bar this bot could catch a lot of trades as the bars will move a lot lot faster. Once a big breakout comes you have made way more than the stoploss.

On normal brokers you cant. It fails....

progressapama,

All I can say is: If a broker is found that allows us to make money this fast, I would much rather not have to trade manually.

I did get too excited yesterday, but even though it was demo, I was seeing money come in faster than I could ever make it come in if I was trading manually. This strategy looks a lot like Drain the Banks strategy, even though it is not. That's the scalper strategy I've used, and I fail with it when I hit a trend (just like this EA).

Heck, if I knew when to get out (when a breakout is not a false breakout but a real trend is forming), I've made and backtested a very simple strategy that uses ZigZag only, buystop when bid is above last ZigZag point, sellstop if bid is below last ZigZag point, these buystop and sellstops are trailing stops to enter (have you ever heard of that before - same as a trailing stop, but code it so that it trails the buystop or sellstop with a 5 pip offset, so you get the best price each bar within 5 pips), makes one trade per bar, up to three trades max, and makes money very fast in backtesting - until it hits a trend, and then WIPEOUT. That's the best I could do as far as an EA goes and trading strategies.

Other than that, it looks like manually trading Forex Terminator (long-term strategy) is all I got to look forward to if manually trading.

Don

They all need High Volatility ( Unfiltered Realtime Datafeed ) . i.e Where bid ask price will jump all over the place. The Data you are getting is already filtered by the Broker so you receive 1 - 2 pips jumps while the Actual Market Data( TICK by TICK ) from the banks will range from 1 - 9 pips and is very volatile and you can not trade it manually but it is the best for automated Scalping systems

Here is an Idea out of the Blue.

Let's Form our own Brokerage using STP through Boston technologies. I am in the Process of finding out more information from them.

They need US$ 35,000 ( Upfront -- but can be paid on monthly basis) for everythin-- one time payment and US$ 2500 monthly for manitenance. They will take all the risk and all we have to do is Trade ( High volume) and if we can get the Unfiltered datafeed that would fantastic.

This sounds more like you guys are trying to make sense out of a Pocker game.

To me, high frequency trading = please take my money, I don't want it !! :geek:

It is what the Banks do not want you to use because they know you will get millions from them. I used to work in one of the Large Trading house and also a Large Bank . All i can tell you is that the cat is out of the bag and if you can get the correct broker with unfiltered realtime datafeed then you will be very OK with the results. We used almost a similar system at the Bank but that was better version of this on STEROIDS. Imagine making 173 Million in a Single Day --- if you know what i mean. It is called HIGH VOLATILITY HIGH FREQUENCY Model ( HVHF Model ) Trading system.

We can forget about this, trust me. No broker will allow this. Just think about it. If we even find a broker ,we would all rush to it with EA that doubles account every hour...do u realize what is this....c'mon guys....just think about this....we can forget this dream. :idea:

PAMA do you understand my big post previous? is that a data feed that could be linked into own broker? I dont know how brokers work

Yes, i do. The thing i am trying to avoid is to create more latency. You need it to be native to MT4 and simple so that it utlizes fast processing. So if we try to get an MT4 broker that is Good and can give us what we need it will Great. I have thought of using other trading Softwares but the issue getting the Unfiltered Datafeed and the best place to get it is MT4 platform

We can forget about this, trust me. No broker will allow this. Just think about it. If we even find a broker ,we would all rush to it with EA that doubles account every hour...do u realize what is this....c'mon guys....just think about this....we can forget this dream. :idea:

What do you thinks Banks do ? As concerns Brokers it depends whether the Broker is a PRIME broker ( ECN type of Broker ) or Normal Broker ( Paid using Volume traded or Pip or Spread Markup with STP )

1. if they are Pip or Spread Markup type of Broker with a Dealing Desk they will not allow it period

2. if they are Volume Traded type of broker with STP they will probably allow it with strings attached with additional commission charged

3. if they are ECN type of Broker with STP -- They will allow it so long as you have institutional account and US$ 50,000 or above

If i understand well, a bridge between MBT and MT4 won't work because the feed is too slow ?

can we improve the bridge ?

Even if this is slow, the ea will have little spread, and ecn executions, isn't that enough ?

(for the hedge part : two account one with only buy, the other on only sell ??)

Just a question remains : mbt have unfiltered feed ? and what are the freeze level ?

Thanks

i don't see show all ... sorry

Have you tried this broker ? any comment ?

Ok Guys,

I just actually talked to one of the Founders of collectivefx by the name GARY. He said they are not Counterparty to your trades i.e they do not get paid to trade against you but they charge you US$ 975 per month to trade unlimited contracts and you can do as much scalping as you want so long as you don't trade within the Spread. I did ask about the withdrawal but i was a little uncomfortable with their method you have to wire the money to their trading Account at Wells Fargo before they wire the money to Liquidity Provider , That is kinda odd. He said they just are opening an account the bank that will allow direct deposit to the Liquidity Provider and they can just manage it . They are based in FLORIDA ( 2 Founders in FLorida and 1 in UK )

Does anyone have any Trading experience with this GUYS ?

I would say that you have to be cautious in using this broker, check out onecorpfx and you will see that the pair suffix is the same with collectivefx and also the bid/spread price.

quote]

I would say that you have to be cautious in using this broker, check out onecorpfx and you will see that the pair suffix is the same with collectivefx and also the bid/spread price.

yep... also there setup pdf is either the same with same questions etc....

SOLUTION??

http://www.zen-fire.com/pages/advantages/advantages.html

unfiltered fast tick data feed into NinjaTrader

Ninjatrader connects to ecn's, Can you then trade of that feed?

http://www.zen-fire.com/pages/advantages/advantages_direct.html

this page sais you can host the EA's at their data center ? how fast are we talking here? lol

Ninja Trader can, but it has nothing to do with MT4 EA's.

Even if you , or I if you give me the logic, wright Ninja strategy based on the EA's algorithm, you will be surprised by rather high commissions(more than a pip for round in most cases)

zenfire links into exchanges direct and they are betatesting fxcm. I have contacted them to see how live trading forex of the data feed directly works. Also the demo you can select futures but not forex? but it sais about forex on the site so im confused

The bot is very very simple and will work well on there (its not that hard to code)

SOLUTION??

http://www.zen-fire.com/pages/advantages/advantages.html

unfiltered fast tick data feed into NinjaTrader

Ninjatrader connects to ecn's, Can you then trade of that feed?

http://www.zen-fire.com/pages/advantages/advantages_direct.html

this page sais you can host the EA's at their data center ? how fast are we talking here? lol

Great find:

For those who still not sure why the EA does not perform well Please here is an explanation:

unfiltered tick data

Many traders have experienced latencies and delayed market updates but few were aware how little of the actual market movement they were seeing even when their platforms appeared to be ‘keeping up’ with the market. Most systems are unable to keep up with volatile markets and compensate by dropping price data only sending the latest updates – sometimes referred to as “filtering.” This helps keep the prices current but doesn’t provide a true look at how the markets are trading.

This can easily be seen during active market periods such as economic releases, but is also visible during slower conditions when automated systems are seen rapidly placing and canceling orders at particular price levels. The “fluttering” can often cause the actual quantity to become a blur as it updates in real-time.

Now as you guys know SigmaForex was using UNFILTERED TICK DATA ( The TRUE Market DATA) -- You see the True Picture

Here are the Screenshots to illustrate the Point .

http://rapidshare.de/files/47265285/Unfiltered_Filtered.rar.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/47265295/Unfiltered_Filtered.zip.html

well, we have two ways

1) be inspired by the ISEA, and write a better EA to be used on normal broker, like TadawulFX.

2) using Interactive Broker, and using Ninja Trader, or I have neoticker, to trade with Interactive broker.

Which way you select?

This discussion get out of topic.

Get inpired by the EA, then make it works for normal condition broker!!

the man speaks sense.

i posted things that need to be done earlier in the thread.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician