ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

thanks everyone. your kind words are heard loud and clear.

I think it's delivered by hand of a person who rides on a donkey...

Donkey is good...good to ride....

May be ISEA is delivered by Giant Turtle in Galapagos... :mrgreen: :evil:

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

It shows me "error 130" when I use backtest for it. Can anyone, please who is a good MQL4 Coder to improve the code so that we can see what kind of scalper is this not original ISEAlikev1 ?

Don't waste your time. It is a clone.

Buddy of mine took a gamble on this one and bought it for $50 but as it turns out, it's not even a clone of ISEA at all. Totally different. Just some scum bag trying to cash in on the latest ISEA intense interest. In fact, he tells that the EA being sold for $50 is not even the sellers' original work, it's a hijacked copy of something someone else did that isn't even close to ISEA.

thats just a crap ea im sure that someone bundled into the scam isea packs being sold on tradebit. But what do you mean reverse it ?

if you do backtest Heiken 200 Ea, you can see that it should buy where sell and sell where buy, i think it has buy/sell logic issue

needs reversing, should be profitable ea

I am in the process of getting the EA. Once it's received I will post it here. Donation is not required but more than welcome.

It would be interesting to see how the EA works under MB Trading, and other currenex brokers.

You have my full support in making whatever necessary adaptations of the code in order to make it tradable at different brokers. If there is a way to make it profitable at most brokers, I am 100% confident we will find it. Also pls PM me or post your Paypal account so we may make donations to help cover the cost of the EA.

Best wishes

Wow! I'll be more than happy to donate. I was just in the process of arranging to buy with 4 of my friends i.e. @ $100 each. Thanks to you drforex007... :-}

Forget about MBTrading. MBTrading is under NFA regulation, therefore Hedge position is not allowed. so you can not have buy and sell operations in the same time on the same pair. No Hedge, this ISEA is not working.

Then just open two accounts, one is yours and the other one belongs to your girlfriend or wife.

One is for buy limits and the other one for sell limits.

The EA only needs to be tuned a bid for this szenario. :peace: :mrgreen:

Forget about MBTrading. MBTrading is under NFA regulation, therefore Hedge position is not allowed. so you can not have buy and sell operations in the same time on the same pair. No Hedge, this ISEA is not working.

Then just open two accounts, one is yours and the other one belongs to your girlfriend or wife.

One is for buy limits and the other one for sell limits.

The EA only needs to be tuned a bid for this szenario. :peace: :mrgreen:

There is no problem to open with the same broker 2 accounts with your name, just ask him and you will have it in few minutes.

Don't you think it will need the trade data from the other account in order to know when to open/close trades? If so, how would you pull that one off? What about exact identical data feeds/servers? Gotta believe that would be required as well.

hold on here, if the bot is THAT GOOD then why not just delete buy orders or sell orders or just as said, run one bot with buy orders and one with sell orders on seperate account

The bot doesnt look like it NEEDS both positions to be in profit but maybe im wrong, we will see if anyone ever gets hold of it.

Hey DrForex007,

Count me in. Are you getting the Combo bundle (ISEA + IAPE ) or just the ISEA.

" Starting today, 6 May 2009, we decide to bundle INVESTIVA SUPER EXPERT ADVISOR (ISEA) and INVESTIVA AGGRESSOR PROFESSIONAL EDITION (IAPE) become 1 package. "

Where can i contribute something small for your effort ? When are you getting the package. Let me know where i can contribute maybe through PAYPAL . You can PM me your PAYPAL email and i will contribute something small

Thank you very much

I figured I'd look at the statement and do some research on it.

Well, I've created an EA with my money management equation I created to choose number of lots to trade, a Stop Loss of 29 pips, 5 pips Take Profit, 2 pips Hidden Take Profit, to conform to the EA's rules in this regard. All that's needed are the trading conditions to enter (what indicators are used? What are the rules for buy and sell? Are there any CloseBuy or CloseSell conditions besides the Stop Loss?)

Looks like the first two trades (on the account that went from $50,000 to over $10,000,000 in only 6 days, actually only trading 4 of those days) would not have been possible if there was ANY spread on the account. About 26% of the account was risked on each of the first two trades. The comments I display on the chart with the EA shows that there wouldn't have been enough money in the account to put a trade on with any more lots than was put on. Like I said, I don't even think that trade could have been put on, or if it was, it would have been quickly closed on stop out - aka margin call, or an error 134 would be produced, and no trade would have been put on. On the rest of the trades I see the risk percent has gone down to between 2 and 3% (much more reasonable!). I chose 2.5% as default, but this can be changed in user inputs. We may want to risk more each trade, not going over a certain percentage combined, or we risk a margin call.

Also, I noticed the account stopped trading near the Maximum number of lots tradeable at one time at Signa, so I added if(Lots > MaxLots) Lots = Maxlots (and also added for MinLots, so we don't get an error because of too small number of lots being calculated).

The EA now works on SigmaForex because the LotSize is 100,000 and the TickSize is for 4 digits. For a broker that has smaller LotSize or different TickValue, and if the EA was used on JPY pairs, the code would need altered to accomodate to work and make the EA adapt to the different brokers. I can do most if not all of these changes that would be needed since I have made most of the code. Needless to say, I would advise to only use the EA to trade one pair at a time unless you see that you can trade more. This EA can be as simple or as complicated as need-be. I welcome anyone that knows what is needed for the trading strategy, taking care of disconnections, problems, errors, etc. to give input to improve the EA.

Basically this EA shell needs indicators, Buy Condition(s), Sell Condition(s), and if needed, CloseBuy and CloseSell Condition(s), and maybe trading times (which I have code I made for GMT Offset, to stop it from trading during certain times using GMT time and broker GMT offset), if this would be needed, plus anything else that is deemed needed.

Just let me know if you all want to pursue this, if the original doesn't pan out.

Don

Hi Guys,

I look at the Statement. It says Live statement but who is the Broker? and what Kind of Broker ? It looks too Good to be True but i will wait before i render my opinion.

From 2009.04.15 to 2009.04.21 ( 7 days ) with a Deposit of US$ 50,000 and you are telling me that you can make US$ 10 038 863.31 . i don't think it is possible in real trading. In backtesting where you don't care about the risk it is possible but in REAL FOREX TRADING i am very doubtful . The Statement seems to be cooked up but i will wait for others to analyze it at http://isea.mt4live.com/.

Something might not be right with this EA. I really realistically don't think an EA can perform that way. Is he Doing High Frequency trading with an ECN who offers may Less than 1 pip as Spread on an institutional Account? It Looks to be HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING with an ECN but even with that i am still very very doubtful.

What do you Guys think?

thanks