ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

more real than yourself :)

Broker? Good luck finding one. If you do find one that's profitable please report to me (LOL!!)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go markets australia.

profit on the trades ($20k demo) = about $1 a trade. stop loss is gonna take out about 100 wins.

anyway - experiment continues.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

the EA scalps. 2 pips at a time.

i alone cannot find a RELIABLE broker that offer FIXED 1-2 pips spread on EURGBP/EURCHF. Majors are possible thou. But if anyone does find a good one please share (secretly) :P

tbh, i dont think any broker could offer such low spreads on those pairs and make a profit.

it might still be profitable on a reasonable broker. just not as profitable as the marketing claims.

in the end, i dont think any broker with 1pip spread is going to give you your money anyway! either that or theyll constantly slip you at least a pip on trades.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

"Note :

For SigmaForex You need to open real account with USD 50,000 initial deposit to get 1 pips spread on EURCHF and EURGBP.

However, for TadawulFX you need to open real account with USD 250,000 initial deposit to get the same one.

"

Hahahaha its a joke?

go to fxpeacearmy and check the reviews :o :o :o

id trust a drug addict before those brokers!!!! :?:

I also use go markets, not so good.

Now EURGBP and EURCHF = 5 spread

use the demo, its got the new system theyre moving too with variable spreads.

I also use go markets, not so good.

Now EURGBP and EURCHF = 5 spread

hello Guys,

The only way to trade this EA is to have an Institutional Account with over US$ 50,000 to US$ 250,000 and then you can negotiate your way to such low spreads but even that to find Fixed spreads that low ( Below 1 pip ) is very hard on EURCHF & EURGBP . If you talking about EURUSD then that is possible. Basically you have to have a Large account and Do very Large Volume per day in order for them to give you even Fixed Spreads . i just talked to FXCM MT4 and they said that for EURCHF & EURGBP it will be around 1.2 to 1.9 pips Plus 1 pip comission. roughly about 2 -3 Pips for Large accounts

. i just talked to FXCM MT4 and they said that for EURCHF & EURGBP it will be around 1.2 to 1.9 pips Plus 1 pip comission. roughly about 2 -3 Pips for Large accounts

that makes GM seem good. of course that's during high liquidity - during the early morning the spread might blow out to 4+.

itll be interesting to see how this EA performs.

atm - balance = $20 021.53 . but a stop loss hit will take about $120+ off that. can it get more then 120 correct trades for each stop loss?

Storming,

Are you able to state which version of the EA you are using (4/5 digits, ISEA, IAPE), which pair(s) you are testing and the broker (GoMarkets I presume?)? Thanks

Storming,

Are you able to state which version of the EA you are using (4/5 digits, ISEA, IAPE), which pair(s) you are testing and the broker (GoMarkets I presume?)? Thanks

5 digits. isea. gomarkets demo (with variable spread).

I am using FXCM LTD MT4 Version ( UK ) with Hedging enabled the Spreads are Variable and liquidity is good during NY, London and Asian Sessions.

EURCHF = 0.1 to 4 pips ( but 4 to 6 pips during Low Liquidity -- the session between end of NY and Start of Asian Session)

EURGBP = 0.6 to 4 pips ( but 4 to 6 pips during Low Liquidity --the session between end of NY and Start of Asian Session)

Storming,

5 digits. isea. gomarkets demo (with variable spread).

The Truth is that for this EA to reflect the results which we see around it needs a good Broker with Low Spreads otherwise it will Wipe your account . The developer suggested http://www.Sigmaforex.com for demo testing

Does anyone know which Broker Newbee was using in his demo results ? or a broker we can use ? ANy Suggestions

chk chk boom! ... two SL hits - $120 + $60. result... down $134

Even mine has been hit. If the Spreads are Greater than 3 pips i think the EA is not really that Profitable. You need BELOW 2 pips at least for you to see Good

results

We need to find the actual broker that they are using. Any help ?