SaneFX

Re: SaneFX

The new sanefx gold that combines TCCI indicator with GoldTradePro indicator has a better entry. However, you need to use a different exit strategy. The exit strategy in the manual is too late. It will take away most of the profit. Sometimes, a trade that should be positive turns to be negative. The manual says to wait for the TCCI to change color before you exit. That means a color change confirmation must be done. Therefore, the earliest possible exit is after the candle number 2 is closed. By the close of candle #1 and then close of candle #2 in the opposite direction, price is gone already far enough against you position to take most of your profit or to turn your trade to a loser.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
extern int Length_M1 = 7;

extern int Length_M5 = 9;

extern int Length_M15 = 12;

extern int Length_M30 = 15;

extern int Length_H1 = 15;

extern int Length_H4 = 15;

extern int Length_D1 = 15;

extern int Length_W1 = 15;

extern int Length_MN1 = 15;

Thats what I use.. I have it automated in the indi..

I'm usually on the 5 M or 15 M charts.. Anything higher than that and you miss too many trades.. Unless you only want to look at charts once a week or something like that..

So many people say this repaints.. Only Norm seems to understand the bar0, the current bar, always changes with the price action.. You dont want an indi that doesnt.. But this indio freezes all the past old bars (bar(1) thru end of time).. It really doesnt matter that much unless your doing some kind of calculation on the past bars anyway.. Which you shouldnt be doing anyway.. All the past bars are good for is general trend direction and thats it..

I would surely not rely only on this indi for any trading.. But I use this as my only trend indi.. Then I use the RubberBand I posted earlier to tell me strength of the trend.. And I use a variation of the COG indi to give the upper and lower ranges.. Now COG is an indi that DOES repaint the past bars.. And for the purpose I use it for you want an indi that re-calculates the past bars..

Now if you got something better then SaneFX/TCCI start a thread called "the best trend indi" and post it.. Its like anything; you find what you like and use it.. I personally would never buy a Mercedes-Benz after having all the problems I have had with the several Ive had.. But I dont go around slammin people that own them..

It's obvious what's going on with the "repaint" issue here. The SaneFX TCCI indicator has a setting called "ColorBarBack". Hacker obviously has that set to 0, where as those who claim this indicator repaints have it set to 1 or above. Period.

It's obvious what's going on with the "repaint" issue here. The SaneFX TCCI indicator has a setting called "ColorBarBack". Hacker obviously has that set to 0, where as those who claim this indicator repaints have it set to 1 or above. Period.

Diesel

You are very CORRECT, and here is the funny part not only did "hacker" explane it , but so did "club50" on the first page on post number 5, about the "0' setting vs the "1" setting and its like people just never even read it or tried.

• 1 month later...
Guest Jayman007
extern int Length_M1 = 7;

extern int Length_M5 = 9;

extern int Length_M15 = 12;

extern int Length_M30 = 15;

extern int Length_H1 = 15;

extern int Length_H4 = 15;

extern int Length_D1 = 15;

extern int Length_W1 = 15;

extern int Length_MN1 = 15;

Thats what I use.. I have it automated in the indi..

I'm usually on the 5 M or 15 M charts.. Anything higher than that and you miss too many trades.. Unless you only want to look at charts once a week or something like that..

So many people say this repaints.. Only Norm seems to understand the bar0, the current bar, always changes with the price action.. You dont want an indi that doesnt.. But this indio freezes all the past old bars (bar(1) thru end of time).. It really doesnt matter that much unless your doing some kind of calculation on the past bars anyway.. Which you shouldnt be doing anyway.. All the past bars are good for is general trend direction and thats it..

I would surely not rely only on this indi for any trading.. But I use this as my only trend indi.. Then I use the RubberBand I posted earlier to tell me strength of the trend.. And I use a variation of the COG indi to give the upper and lower ranges.. Now COG is an indi that DOES repaint the past bars.. And for the purpose I use it for you want an indi that re-calculates the past bars..

Now if you got something better then SaneFX/TCCI start a thread called "the best trend indi" and post it.. Its like anything; you find what you like and use it.. I personally would never buy a Mercedes-Benz after having all the problems I have had with the several Ive had.. But I dont go around slammin people that own them..

I would love to get my hands on this custom indicator you have made from this Hacker. I get tired of changing the length everytime I change the TF.

I would love to get my hands on this custom indicator you have made from this Hacker. I get tired of changing the length everytime I change the TF.

Here is a version which changes the length for each TF automatically.

If you want to have other lengths, just call the indicator with the MetaEditor (right click on the indicator in the Navigation and click on "modify")

and change the values, then click on "compile" and you have it static

for your use.

http://www.multiupload.com/0XRB17GIGH

Enjoy :)

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Sane FX as it says is one of the best manual systems! I tested it for more than half a year on demo and on live account and it does not lose! I just added a couple of indicators because the exits on Sane FX are too late and you lose a few pips. Has a reasonable SL. It is not non-lag 7 I had them both on chart and non-lag 7 act differently but you can have them both on chart for more confluence. It works good with 3X Semafor.

The length setting is too long for the TFs. I shortened it to work better for exits.

Don't use multiupload anymore it is restricted for North Americans.

Hermes

Edited by hermes

• 3 months later...

I don't have a screenshot as I don't use it anymore but I use sometimes the indicator because of the accuracy for entries. You wouldn't see settings on screenshot anyway - what are you psychic?

I think I set it to 20 use the 1H setting for Daily TF for faster indications. Exit when price close above/below 5 or 7EMA. TCCI does not repaints, therefore I jumped in after first candle on Daily TF. It is one of the best systems to learn trade Forex.

Hermes

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...