Forex Megadroid

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ~Req~ Forex Meg@droid

Need crack it guys... Droid checking "ReceiptCode". ReceiptCode - is the number of bank transfer.

Thanks for sharing barbadosboss! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

I tried to decompile to crack it, but when i get the mq4 file, i compile again(without any edition on the original code) it throws me two errors: :cry:

'MMLots' - function returns no result	C:\MegaDroid~.mq4 (860, 20)
'MMLots' - function returns no result	C:\MegaDroid~.mq4 (863, 23)

Anybody with different result?

I tried to decompile to crack it, but when i get the mq4 file, i compile again(without any edition on the original code) it throws me two errors: :cry:

To make it run i had to edit a little bit the original logic .. MMLots (original void) returns Double.

I have also cracked it..

http://www.4shared.com/file/96075941/b4214e5b/Meg4Dr0Idcracked.html

Hi forexample,

it was just a change in the sintaxis of the function:

Original= void MMLots //throw errors because i didnt return any value

Edited= double MMLots //Now returns double values

No, i dont think that the settings need to be changed.

What makes me think, is that the ex4->mq4 software is not as reliable a I thought :?:

SGTEO is a beta tester or he just rename an EA to tell us about the huge drawdown or he is just bored.....

:huh:

Bro... what do u mean? I bought the EA and run the backtest.. I dont have the time nor pleasure to just rename an EA to tell U false info on this megadroid..

SGTEO is a beta tester or he just rename an EA to tell us about the huge drawdown or he is just bored.....

:huh:

Bro... what do u mean? I bought the EA and run the backtest.. I dont have the time nor pleasure to just rename an EA to tell U false info on this megadroid..

HAHA :D :D :D Whatever.... :P

Thanks for the info though....

Anyway here are the reports:

http://www.forexinvestigation.com/forex-megadroid/

http://www.fxrobotman.com/2009/03/31/forex-megadroid-review/

Disappointing...

To make it run i had to edit a little bit the original logic .. MMLots (original void) returns Double.

I have also cracked it..

http://www.4shared.com/file/96075941/b4214e5b/Meg4Dr0Idcracked.html

[/quote:205lcfk6]

Hi, daw-veed

Does not work in the tester.

What a run?

Re: Forex Meg@droid

I like the Broker Buster section of the ea.. When the EA sends a buy order out; they have a variable (S1_Reference) for the Magic Number section of the the buy trade, that the user can put in anything he wants such as 337733 (default).. When the EA sends out a sell order they have a different variable (S2_Reference) that the user can put in anything he wants such as 773377 (default).. And they suggest you change the variables evey so often so that the BROKER does know that you have the same EA as others do .. Thats it; thats their advanced Buster technology.

Letting the user change the Magic Number has been a feature of most any EA for years now...

I would think that when a new user first fires up the EA that many will use the default settings that everyone else has and it would not take long for the brokers to figure out who is using the ea.. A new user should change the Magic numbers immediately before the first trade happens so as not to be tagged and grouped with all the others.. The Droid team really should have the S1 and S2 variables empty by default and force the user to enter a unique number from the startup.. That would have really made it harder for the brokers from the get go..

I havnt read the manual all the way thru but I hope they tell the users to make sure they have NO open orders when U change the Magic numbers; or else the EA will no longer be able to manage any OLD tickets...

I would myself also rename the EA itself from megadroid.ex4 to something else like ShowMeTheMoney.ex4.. The broker can also see the actual EA name... DUH... Guess they are not aware of that.. Of course they have had what, 9 years of experience.. The Droid web site itself was only created on 22 March 2009...

Dont get me wrong it might be a good EA.. Only 30 days or so of real testing and following the comments in the forums will tell for sure.. BUT, the Broker Buster technology is nothing more than HYPE :shock: and thats it... :lol:

Jim...

I would think that when a new user first fires up the EA that many will use the default settings that everyone else has and it would not take long for the brokers to figure out who is using the ea.. A new user should change the Magic numbers immediately before the first trade happens so as not to be tagged and grouped with all the others..

I

Excellent advice, Jim!

:peace:

Has this traded for anyone yet? I have friends with the original and there's has not traded, nor has mine (crack from here, screen says authenticated and waiting to trade), even though the site is showing a trade or two on April 2nd. Some are saying that it doesn't work at 5 digit brokers, I'm running it at Nordmarkets MT4 demo 4 digits but nothing...can any coders take a look at the code and see what might be wrong here?

Has this traded for anyone yet? I have friends with the original and there's has not traded, nor has mine (crack from here, screen says authenticated and waiting to trade), even though the site is showing a trade or two on April 2nd. Some are saying that it doesn't work at 5 digit brokers, I'm running it at Nordmarkets MT4 demo 4 digits but nothing...can any coders take a look at the code and see what might be wrong here?

Since the code is so good, you'll need to break DLL.

Found something that may help:

Readers-

I am starting to suspect that there is a programming error in MegaDroid related to the AutoGmtOffset feature. Based on my own programming experience, I am starting to thing that there is an error passing the correct value of the GmtOffset on to some parameter calculation - which would subsequently mess up entry calculations.

My advice is this. Start with AutoGmtOffset=true and notice what the value is. Then, go back into your settings, and manually enter the value into the “GmtOffset” settings, and also change “AutoGmtOffset=false”. If we still aren’t getting trades then the developers might have some explaining to do.

MegaDroid doesn’t trade that much, so it isn’t a big deal that it is NOT trading, the problem is that some people are getting trades and others are not - which makes it confusing for us to determine what the true behavior of the EA ought to be.

Well the AutoGMT thing is actually being done inside the .dll file.. They pass the routine to the dll.. Im not much on hex so dont understand it (and I dont have a dll decompiler).. But, I have also seen several people say that the auto thing doesnt work at all and you should leave it in manual mode, with your setting manually entered..

So the code is not as good as it looks if it can't even get these kind of things right...but this may solve the issue I hope.