Forex Megadroid

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Forex Meg@droid

what trade hours have you been testing mdpro on? as far as i know jade is gmt +1 so iwould suggest running forced trade hours of 21-1 and seeing how you go. i am gmt _2 and have replaced my paid for md with the pro version on this site, i am running the 4 default pairs with the proper logic for each one and i am having good results. i was trading london with mdpro/dp/caspian for the last few weeks with good success but i have returned to asian for good after todays efforts. i was nicely surprised when i awoke and found such a huge increase.

interesting

i have ditched my paid for version of normal MD i dont see the point in running it when MDPro_v101ee_bbr_v11 pro makes more profitable consistent trades.

i am running with these settings and seeing very good results

this is for eurusd only as that is all md runs on.

for other pairs post in mdpro thread

[spoiler:3c9vtemu]Version=1.00

_1=System Parameters

Stealth=1

Aggressive=1

GmtOffset=2.00000000

NFA=0

AutoLocalGmtOffset=0

AutoServerGmtOffset=0

S1_Reference=98765432

S2_Reference=12345678

ReceiptCode=

_2=Comment Position

TopPadding=30

LeftPadding=20

TextColor1=10526303

TextColor2=15453831

_3=Strategy Parameters

Slippage=2

SendEmails=0

_4=Order Management

LotSize=0.1000000

_5=Ratio Order Management

RiskLevel=0.10000000

RecoveryMode=0

RiskSharingEnabled=1

_6=MaxSpread: -1 auto, 0 default, >0 your limit

MaxSpread=3

_7=Logic: 1: EU, 2: EC, 3: EG, 4: UC

Logic=1

OverrideTradeTimes=1

S1_StartHour=18

S1_EndHour=20

S2_StartHour=20

S2_EndHour=2[/spoiler:3c9vtemu]

I got this email from ADT owner

Dear Advanced Droid Tactics Readers:

In this update:

1. October

2. End of Daylight Savings

3. ADT and the Week Ahead

4. Forex Bling Results

Hello ADT Customers and Newsletter Members!

1. October

My analysis about October being a bad month to trade MegaDroid with Advanced Droid Tactics (ADT) turned out to be pretty accurate. This seemed especially true at the beginning of the month, however trading conditions did improve somewhat and I had a profitable week with MegaDroid and Advanced Droid Tactics last week.

That being said I still ended up taking about an 8% hit on my MegaDroid/ADT trading for October before scaling it back for the rest of the month. I was able to recover some that 8% using trades based on Forex Rebellion which gave me 260+ pips from only about two weeks of trading with those signals.

I don't know exactly why October is a bad month for ADT, but it seems to have been true in the past and this October was further evidence. When I re-release ADT for sale I will be adding in my analysis about October trading and encourage people to be cautious about trading with ADT in October.

2. End of Daylight Savings

I have been getting lots of questions about the end of Daylight Savings time and the impact it may have on trading MegaDroid and ADT. Last week was a bit unique as Europe ends DST the week before we do here in the U.S. so we had a week where the market times were a bit skewed.

As far as MD and ADT all you have to do is take a look at your broker server time and see if any adjustment needs to be made to your Default GmtOffset. If you broker server time has changed then you may have to adjust. The easiest way to do this is to set AutoServerGmt = TRUE on the Default MegaDroid chart and look at the GmtOffset that is given by the Auto setting. Then, simply use that as your Default GmtOffset value and calculate the offset values for the other ADT charts.

3. ADT and the Week Ahead

October was a rough month for ADT and many members took my advice to not trade ADT for most of October. So, when should we feel comfortable trading with ADT again?

Market conditions have improved for trading with ADT but this coming week we have so many major news events, including FOMC on Wednesday, that I am inclined to recommend that we DO NOT trade with MegaDroid and ADT during this coming week. I think it best to wait until Sunday November 8th to starting scaling ADT back into your trading portfolio.

I have started a new Advanced Droid Tactics demo account trading with MD v1.21 and you can follow the results here: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/droidtactics/adt-overlap-tracking/4526

The FOMC statement is on Wednesday but we also have major news and economic data being released not just for the USD but for the GBP and AUD as well. I expect to see some large swings and structural breaks.

Although I don't think this week is well suited for trading MegaDroid I think there could be several great trading opportunities this week with large price swings and break-outs. I plan to go ahead and trade primarily by hand this week using signals from some of my favorite manual trading systems such as:

Forex Rebellion

The BlackDog System

4. Forex Bling Results

Back in September I was promoting the Forex Bling system and many of you went ahead and purchased the system based on my recommendation. Some of you have asked whether or not I still recommend Forex Bling and have asked me about my results. Also, I know several of you were pretty turned off by the confusing documentation, frequent updates and difficult and confusing setup.

Yes I still recommend Forex Bling and Yes I agree the documentation and setup are confusing. Although the performance of Forex Bling was basically flat for September version 910b on my demo account has taken off and is now up +25% for September and October.

The demo account is trading all five of the systems: Freedom, Evolution-2, Thunderbolt, Thunderstorm, and also Fractals4. You can follow the results of this demo account here: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/droidtactics/adt-bling-demo/1780

I plan to start trading live with Freedom on the AUDUSD and also Fractals4 on the EURGBP.

Drawbacks of Forex Bling that I would like to see addressed:

* I still the think the setup documentation is confusing. I think people are not sure which systems to trade and what settings to use. You can figure it out with some work, but I think the recommended portfolio and settings could be more clear.

* I wish that they would allow us to register one demo account along with one live account. I have emailed them about this and hopefully the next update will allow us to trade both a demo and live account instead of only one account period.

If you purchase either Forex Rebellion or Forex Bling from my affiliate link you are entitled to a free copy of my ADT Bonus Tools which you can learn about here: http://www.droidtactics.com/adt-bonus-tools

++++++++++++++++

Best of Luck with your Trading,

http://www.droidtactics.com

your using normal megadroid to run usdjpy ???

why wouldnt you use mdpro? it has extra logics and options

i dont use normal MD anymore, i wish i could return it, instead i will ebay with my real clickbank code, i prefer the educated version its so much better and profitable :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Forex Megadroid

How to remove spread safe limit? Brokers ruin opportunities to let trades open. Can someone post what to change?

it reports it. but it doesnt stop it trading as far as ive seen.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician