Forex Megadroid

Re: Forex Megadroid

If you look at the experts tab, it says spread limit exceeded so it wont take the trade. If it can be turned off or adjusted, it would take more trades.

Ok. Don't know why my trades on my live account have been ocuring then.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It trades, but it doesn't trade every day, it traded yesterday for example. Anyway why does your broker have such a high spread for eur/usd anyway?

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

It trades, but it doesn't trade every day, it traded yesterday for example. Anyway why does your broker have such a high spread for eur/usd anyway?

Because megadroid makes money and they dont like it.. so they raise spreads during the time when MD takes trades.. hehe.. I have it on 3 different brokers and sometimes I get trades, but most of the time I look at the journal and experts tabs and find that the spreads exceeded safe limits.. I only know that it keeps you out of trades because I will get a trade on one broker but not another.. like yesterday, I only got the trade on one broker, and I looked at the other two, and they both said spread exceeded safe limits. So I figured the spreads are keeping me out of the trades.

That means you should find a different broker, one that does not raise the spread during asian session. Look at the broker part of the forum for that.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...