DragonPips

Re: DRAGONPIPS

l think dragonpips not safe.

ln backtest you can say it great so far.

But some month it will dragdraw your 80% in port

and some month lt will up your profit 200-500% AMAZING

lt can make most profit that true But it have very large dragdraw

This ea not safe

Most profit but not steady

sorry for my english :-S

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should never get to 80% DD if you set your risk percentage correctly

You can backtest this on EURCHF for the last two years and you will not blow your account, trust me, try it!

People that open the trading window more than the 2 hours per day, set higher risk, set lots of max open trades will find this could blow your account, you need to set this up properly and conservatively

Over the last six weeks, this has grown my account approx 20% per week

I'm at a stage now that even if this was to blow 50% of my account, I would still be way up from my original account balance.

It should never get to 80% DD if you set your risk percentage correctly

You can backtest this on EURCHF for the last two years and you will not blow your account, trust me, try it!

People that open the trading window more than the 2 hours per day, set higher risk, set lots of max open trades will find this could blow your account, you need to set this up properly and conservatively

Over the last six weeks, this has grown my account approx 20% per week

I'm at a stage now that even if this was to blow 50% of my account, I would still be way up from my original account balance.

@-) What version and setting ? @-)

Thank you!

only using V2 (as I cant get V3 to make trades for some strange reason)

Broker: GoMarkets (GMT+2)

Risk: 40%

Pair: EURCHF only

Trading time: 22.00-24.00

Max trades: 2

Spread max: 3

People have reported some losses over the last week or so, if you look at my weekly live statements (see prev posts) I have only seen 90%+ winners with small losses here and there.

I use Megadroid as well but I have grown my live account from $487 to $1452 in six weeks with 12% max DD.

I am sure I will see a big loss from either MD or dragonpips any day now but it have more than made up in profit what any loss would incur, plus as I have set I have extensively backtested these settings and MD's and they are profitable 100% of the time in the longterm

People have reported some losses over the last week or so, if you look at my weekly live statements (see prev posts) I have only seen 90%+ winners with small losses here and there.

I use Megadroid as well but I have grown my live account from $487 to $1452 in six weeks with 12% max DD.

I am sure I will see a big loss from either MD or dragonpips any day now but it have more than made up in profit what any loss would incur, plus as I have set I have extensively backtested these settings and MD's and they are profitable 100% of the time in the longterm

CAN YOU SHARE YOUR WORKING SETTINGS WITH ME FOR DRAGONPIPS

Please give me backtest EUR/USD GBP/USD EUR/CHF EUR/GBP every year.?

My port have money 1000$

What is best setting for alpari us ?

Trade 4 pair is better than trade 1 pair yes or no?

Please suggest me.

Thank you very much

Sorry for my english.

My backtesting is looking horrible now, maybe because I am doing this over the weekend? The spreads must be affecting this

Anyway, here are my total results for the last two weeks with Dragonpips

I had a 2% loss in my account this week but that was due to some manual trades so for the purpose of this topic, I have just collected the dragonpips trades for you to look at.

At the start of the first week I was using EURGBP and EURCHF but now I am just using EURCHF 40% risk, 2 max trades and 22-24 trading window with GoMarkets (GMT+2)

I will probably lower the risk this week, problem is I am using my account with megadroid which trades around the same time and if MD has an open trade then Dragonpips severly reduces the lot size hence I keep the risk high, Default is 50% but if it hits the stop loss, it doesnt actually lose 50% of your account (more like about 10%) so I am not sure how this risk is calculated

http://www.4shared.com/file/120454157/bf79e2ce/Dragonpips.html

Guy,na wah o.Naija boyz dey every o.Where u dey,coz i dey kd.Omo make u holla.

I am using megadroid pro (cracked version from this board-Thanks to Don for posting this), default settings on EURUSD, USDCHF and EURCHF. I will introduce GBPUSD this week so four pairs in total for MD and still just the one pair EURCHF for Dragonpips although I have reduced my risk to 35% this week.

By forex do you mean broker? I use GoMarkets