DragonPips

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: DRAGONPIPS

I got bad result with this EA on my Live account.. :((

What is your Broker? and what your setting? cos this week with no loss for DragonPips v2, only one loss for my MegaDroid. :-?

Hi... may i know what megdroid version are you using... can u shared ur setting..... U said that your drogon pips no loss but i see on ur http://dragonpips.mt4live.com/... theres one loss.... on friday.... but totaly still win...

Thanks

I got bad result with this EA on my Live account.. :((

What is your Broker? and what your setting? cos this week with no loss for DragonPips v2, only one loss for my MegaDroid. :-?

My Broker : Alpari NZ

My setting : default

My GMT : +2

Dragonpips Version : June V2

Hello. Who has account with FXCM or FXDD? How is it working there? My dragonpips does not even react.. No trades. nothing. On the other hand.. on the forex.com they just rock. Help guys if anyone knows why FXCM and FXDD are silent.. THose are ECNs.

I download DRAGONPIPS EA,but MT4 warnning "This robot has been expired.please contact www investiva net for update",I don't have a forward test on my demo account.please help me ,thanks very much!

Just search Dragonpips at this thread you will fine :">

Hello. Who has account with FXCM or FXDD? How is it working there? My dragonpips does not even react.. No trades. nothing. On the other hand.. on the forex*com they just rock. Help guys if anyone knows why FXCM and FXDD are silent.. THose are ECNs.

working fine here on FXDD and FxPro.. Check your Lots and LotDecimal setting.. For my FXDD Lots = 0.1 and LotDecimal=1..

Dragonpips 1st july update(with hidden SL , TL auto time detection for new market condition e.t.c).

When i posted dragonpips v2 to this thread, I told everyone to post his/her test result,demo or live. But only 3 have posted their results out of 81 downloads from my link.

So if anyone wants Then new updated version.Post your current results and settings(broker name,time,demo/live and risk)pm me your email and I'll send it to you.I need to see minimum of 40 current results before I'll post it 4 everyone.\m/ \m/ \m/

Knowledge is all about sharing ideas !

Depends on broker... Sometimes here they get closed in loss while it could be a profitable trade if it just stayed a bit longer.

Sofar it is still kicking, I have updated my statement:

hxxp://forex.piprate*com/dragonpips/Statement.htm

Note; only EURGBP is from Dragonpips.

Settings used:

Time: 22 - 2 on SIG and FXOpen.