DragonPips

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: DRAGONPIPS

And just HOW do you know that??? What if the Broker itself was involved with the stat page (or had the info sold to him) and decided to do stop hunting on just your account.. I'm just saying one of the many possible things that could happen..

You know the broker can control each and every account seperatly thru the tools they have on the broker side..

Do what you feel you must.. Just remember that ANYTHING you put out on the internet is now Public Domain..

I just cant see ANY reason to publish my LIVE REAL account info with anybody.. Even if I owned my on stat page service I would still never publish live data.. Its just to easy to hijack a web site and even possibly getting to the actualy database the site owners are using..

For my own self personally I have a laptop running a DEMO account (which I publish) that has the same EA's and stuff that my LIVE laptop has (which has publishing Disabled)... If I just want to get a quick glance I will check the DEMO laptop stat page.. The DEMO laptop and the LIVE laptop match exactly about 99% of the time.. Every now and then there is a slight difference but mostly in swap fees etc...

Yes,

We heard and lived a lot of bullshit broker cheats, so I also prefer to dont publish any info on the net if not neccessary.

Br.

which is the latest version of dragonpips which works well..?
dragonpips now have july edition called dragonpips 070109 version ,(the purpose is to protect the user against unscruplous broker to hide the EA from them during trading) if you have this current version 070109 kindly share with us.

Currency: USD 2009 August 11, 03:10

Closed Transactions:

Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Close Time Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit

15023785 2009.08.11 00:00 buy 0.60 eurchf 1.5346 1.5321 1.5350 2009.08.11 00:12 1.5350 0.00 0.00 0.00 22.10

15023796 2009.08.11 00:00 buy 0.60 eurchf 1.5346 1.5316 1.5350 2009.08.11 00:12 1.5350 0.00 0.00 0.00 22.10

15024432 2009.08.11 00:15 buy 0.60 eurchf 1.5346 1.5321 1.5350 2009.08.11 00:50 1.5349 0.00 0.00 0.00 16.60

Todays Dragon pips trades ver 2 on FXDD as you can see just trading eurchf currently, times 22-1. I will post more results as they come

regards

Nick

I would like to make a suggestion for those who can write the mt4 program.

I think it would be good to add an auto GMT offset detection in Dragonpips like the megadroid.

So that we can standardized the trade setting based on the GMT regardless the broker's server time.

This will make sharing our testing results easier and save the trouble of working out the different broker's server time and so on.

Any programmer out there willing to help us out in this? ^:)^

Hey,

I didn't get any responses for my previous question. So I thought I'd just ask again.

What would be the correct time settings to use for FXCM.co.uk? If you could teach me how to find out that would be great as well.

The manual isn't that great at explaining much.

Thanks.

Hi

Can Anybody put the best Setting Of Dragompips Hear? [-O< [-O<

Thanks

my dragonpips made serious losses at opening of the market on sunday/monday on euro/usd.what days of the week do we allow dragonpis to trade live for us .what is your experience with this EA.,it was the first drawdown i EVER EXPERIENCE.let those who use it live on account share the correct settings

Dragonpips does not trade on Sunday.

My dragonpips trades from Monday to Thursday.

well of course that depends on WHERE you live... 0000 GMT Monday is about 4pm Sunday where I LIve and Dragon does take trades here on Sunday..

Here my stat page.. You can see what his month has been..

http://dragon01.mt4stats.com/

man, this always confuses the hell out me. I am on EST. I have my dragon set to take trades from 1700 to 1900 Market Watch time(broker time) which is EST for me. At the moment it is -4 for me due to dst.

This means that my dragon trades from 2100GMT to 2300GMT, I guess that is why it does not trade on Sunday...

Whatever, if it aint broke, don't change it. My settings have been working great for me, so I really dont care if it does not trade on Sundays. One more day to have less things to worry about ;)

well of course that depends on WHERE you live... 0000 GMT Monday is about 4pm Sunday where I LIve and Dragon does take trades here on Sunday..

Here my stat page.. You can see what his month has been..

http://dragon01.mt4stats.com/

What settings are you using, Hacker?

I've found that DragonPips is working best on EURCHF, 22h to 6h my time (it's 20-06 GMT), LotsOptimized true, LotDecimal 2, Risk 40, Maxtrades 3, Spread 40-60. (Alpari UK, 5 digits)

This gives me a relative smooth profit curve. If I try to widen or narrow the trading hours, then the curve is getting more and more choppy. It's interesting, as the manual suggest a two hour trading per day (23-01 GMT as far as I know). Also, if I leave MaxTrades on the default 5, there are more and more losses appearing. I have figured it out that 3 is the right number here (for EURCHF).