• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: DragonPips

Hi Guys

I am newbie and totally lost here - ^:)^

Could you please confirm the following as the latest file for DP ultimate v2.02 - is this the correct file and are you Guys running it?

http://[email protected]/files/hma8ts165

I ma not talking about the version 2010. But this version created/tweaked by Quicksilver and adapted with Chankly files and praised by Sand 8-)

Kudos for your guidance

A

I am using Dragonpips V4 and Dragonpips v2.02 on real money account on all 4 pairs and I am having very big profits. Do you think is this dangerous ? They are not making the same trades. Also I am using Megadroid Pro on three pairs and Caspian on two pairs. :)

Guest eProfitsMaster

Re: DragonPips - Need the latest(best) version.

Please share the link of latest version of DP, Should be the best one.

Since view days a ago i'm using it, but very poor result. It swipe my balance up to 50%

Thanks & Best Rgds

Omega,

Can you share your setting of dragon pips your using on live account.

Compare between Dragonpips V4 and Dragonpips v2.02 which have better result on your live account?

Because as far as i know dragon pips always have huge SL level

Thanks bro

I am using Dragonpips V4 and Dragonpips v2.02 on real money account on all 4 pairs and I am having very big profits. Do you think is this dangerous ? They are not making the same trades. Also I am using Megadroid Pro on three pairs and Caspian on two pairs. :)

Hi Omega,

Could you share you MD PRO version and Caspian with the settings ?

Thanks

Azam575

Here it is Caspian and Megadroid Pro. Settings are default for Caspian (I use Caspian CHF on USD/JPY and USD/CAD M5) but for Megadroid aggresive=0, recovery mode=0, lot size=0, risk level=0.1, risk sharing enabled=0. I removed Caspian form live account and put on demo again, and Dragonpips V4 made around -100$ on GBP/USD. [-O< But looking on whole situation so far it is good. Tuesday is not profitable day for me. Next Tuesday I will turn them off.

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=1ZGCGVZ8