DragonPips

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: DragonPips

What pairs have been most successful? I'm running DP on the GU, EU and USDCHF with good results on 5% risk have had around a 95% wins in the last two weeks.

Just want to know if anyone has tried it on the EG or USDJPY etc.

Thanks

:shand: then the wheels will fall off take Profit & RUN most trader gave this EA up a long time AGO \m/

hi,do this ea work with mac user?please help me.. ^:)^ ^:)^ thanks in advance :shand: =D>

The answer is no also..... cos I am a mac user.........

Right now, I am using RDC (Remote Desktop Connection) into my server.... Still hoping someone crazy one can design MT4 or 5 for Mac user...

hi,do this ea work with mac user?please help me.. ^:)^ ^:)^ thanks in advance :shand: =D>

me too i'm a mac user !

you have many solutions, i don't know what do you want to do ?

you can transform your mac in PC with virtual pc or with boot camp and after you can run the same a PC no problem :-bd

or another solution for you for automatic trading the VPS :)>-

i hope help you

kudos welcom ^:)^

Iceman777,

R u still using dragonpips to trade? I already stopped long time ago ever since I went for holidays.

Still wondering if it is still profitable now.

Now, I am mainly manual trading. But.... It the sad truth is.... more time is needed to spend in front of computer.....

Quite difficult as I am working.

freelander,

Can you goes to this website to download?

hxxp://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/remote-desktop/default.mspx

But, before you can use RDC, you need to either subscribe to a virtual server or a windows based computer at home.

Using a windows based computer can be tough for some as u need to network that computer to allow remote access.

But, if you know how to do it, you can do it easily.

If not, you can google it on how to allow that computer for remote connections. There is step by step picture guide out to teach you how to do it.

It is a hassle thing to do. But I have no choice because..... MT4 cannot run in Mac.... & if I use VMWare or virtual PC, it slows down my MacBook.

Hope it help. & Sorry if It cannot help.

Hi Chankl78, not stopped using this a few months ago

Will test new version, everytime I test updated versions I have no success straight out of the box

V3 was the best for me but havent yet seen DP remain profitable long term, you can have a few great weeks but over 12 months the previous versions have still lost more than won due to large SL compared to TP

I am still confident with new version coming as they have changed SL and TP settings so that should be interesting

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys I want to share my dragonpips hypertrade and I will be happy if you guys can find a better setfile out of it although on their website they claim that its extra ordinary. Since I get this from a friend am unable to trade with it.

http://www.4shared.com/file/214383189/d6606201/Dragonpips_Hyper_Trade_7.html

Guys please check it and see if need for cracking. thanks

Please guys if you like this I will really welcome kudos as much as possible.

Thanks

i have been running dragonpips ultimate v2.02 provided by quicksilver for some time which has been running very well,however the only problem i have is the opening and closing trades sometimes the trade execution maybe is not fast enough so it holds onto opening and closing trades to long thus blocking the terminal from processing other orders,

I wonder if there is any kind programmer can have a look as i really like this ea.

Anyone have the 2010 version.

http://[email protected]/files/hma8ts165

Thanks

i have been running dragonpips ultimate v2.02 provided by quicksilver for some time which has been running very well,however the only problem i have is the opening and closing trades sometimes the trade execution maybe is not fast enough so it holds onto opening and closing trades to long thus blocking the terminal from processing other orders,

I wonder if there is any kind programmer can have a look as i really like this ea.

Anyone have the 2010 version.

http://[email protected]/files/hma8ts165

Thanks

this is the latest version?