DragonPips

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: DRAGONPIPS

QuickSilver,

I saw from yr previous post that u have a close all function in yr version of DP.

Is it ok to release that in yr next version?

Cos i feel all trades that are still opened after 23:30 is so difficult to close & always in big losses (Like my EG trade now, still open & getting nearer to SL.)

It will be better & less painful to have that losses at that time. Thanks.

QuickSilver,

I saw from yr previous post that u have a close all function in yr version of DP.

Is it ok to release that in yr next version?

Cos i feel all trades that are still opened after 23:30 is so difficult to close & always in big losses (Like my EG trade now, still open & getting nearer to SL.)

It will be better & less painful to have that losses at that time. Thanks.

yeh it's true,... my EG and GU close at 04.48 and 23.47 (GMT +0) all with loss, can QuickSilver fix this problem,... but all system work fine better then DP v3 universal

thx

Ok Boys...

New Dragon Ultimate updated version:

- New options Use_Strategy1 to 4, which allow enable or disable the differents 4 strategies used to open trades. New code added for identify strategies on trade comments.

If one strategy is losing too much on any pair you can disable it. Now you can see which strategy is used for each trade in trade comments and on the journal tab when you make backtests too.

- New code added for Range Filter. It allow avoid open trades, on trending markets generated by high impact news produced at the dormant session (end of NY session and begin of Asian session).

- New option added to close all opened trades at specific GMT time.

- Deep cleaned and optimized code. findMyOrders() function (was deleted) was not used and occupied too much memory space and processor resources, which slows down the EA. Others routines was optimized too. Now is very fast (almost Mach 3 :o ).

8-)

Only tested today. Test on demo first.

http://slil.ru/28035802
psw: indo-investasi

I think it would be nice to have the new version to study the changes. Therefore, if you have it, post it.

Don't study roots while others pick up the fruits.

Thanks quicksilver, but the link is dead. can trouble you to resent the link?

Ok Boys...

New Dragon Ultimate updated version:

- New options Use_Strategy1 to 4, which allow enable or disable the differents 4 strategies used to open trades. New code added for identify strategies on trade comments.

If one strategy is losing too much on any pair you can disable it. Now you can see which strategy is used for each trade in trade comments and on the journal tab when you make backtests too.

- New code added for Range Filter. It allow avoid open trades, on trending markets generated by high impact news produced at the dormant session (end of NY session and begin of Asian session).

- New option added to close all opened trades at specific GMT time.

- Deep cleaned and optimized code. findMyOrders() function (was deleted) was not used and occupied too much memory space and processor resources, which slows down the EA. Others routines was optimized too. Now is very fast (almost Mach 3 :o ).

8-)

Only tested today. Test on demo first.

http://slil.ru/28035802
psw: indo-investasi

I think it would be nice to have the new version to study the changes. Therefore, if you have it, post it.

Quiksilver,

Can i check on your Strategy, what is Strategy 1 to 4 & what is the difference?

Which Strategy is the default? Also is the DP original strategy still inside?

Will test it on demo also.

Looking forward for testing ultimate 2 version.

Original logic inside Dragonpips use 4 strategies.

I only allow to you control which you want use. If you want use default strategies use default settings (all strategies = true).

Original logic was been not touched. Still inside. ;)

Quiksilver,

Wowow.... hmmmm.. The problem is ......

I also do not know.... what type of Strategy is inside.

Is it ok for u to explain in simple term on the 4 types of Strategies? Thanks.

So that it will be easier to choose my combination for backtest for each pair.

Thanks!!

Quiksilver,

Wowow.... hmmmm.. The problem is ......

I also do not know.... what type of Strategy is inside.

Is it ok for u to explain in simple term on the 4 types of Strategies? Thanks.

So that it will be easier to choose my combination for backtest for each pair.

Thanks!!

Is not really fast and easy to explain this.

You will know which strategy is not working seeing journal tab when you make backtests. [s1] to [s4] is showed when trade is open. If you see that the same strategy trades are much more losers than others... is not dificult but is not for newbies either. I trust that you can make it, if you put the proper attention.

Maybe you decide that all strategies are good, and the bad trades are due to changes in market behavior or the use of different time ranges.

Anyway, the options for strategies is, and it's better than if is not. ;)

Quiksilver,

Wowow man... you are trying to train me to become a super good backtester to find the best setting for this version.

Hahahahahahaha. Thanks to have so much faith in me. wahaha

Hmmm.. I will test it on EU & EG... cos, i think sat the spread for Echf is bad tomolo.. so unable to backtest.

Today is friday!!! So going out in the night. Unable to backtest.

Hmmm...

Utimate 2 is difficult to do a testing.

Overall results is that Ultimate 2 is not as profitable as Ultimate 1 as more criteria.

On the 4 strategies, the losses is even out across all 4.

Will do more research....

If do you use default settings and disable the Range Filter, you got the same results due the core logic to open trades has been not touched.

Add Range Filter you got less losses. (Try BT on EUR/USD on wed 23 and you will see no trades this day).

Please guys which pairs can we use this great new EA on and what time-frame thanks. Each pairs settings will be very much appreciated guys.

same as the normal DP i would assume

M15 @ EURUSD GBPUSD EURCHF EURGBP you will need to change the logic until you find the correct one, there are 4 (1-4)

:shand: sorry i do not have latest hyper trade EA just found back test rar. on there website I am using latest Ultimate posted by "Quicksilver" :-bd tf15 on eu gu uchf ucad eg 18-22 logic 1-2-3 true logic 4 False Max_trades per bar 1 hope this helps until we find DP hyper trade :P