Joining 2 or 3 EA become 1 EA

Re: Joining 2 or 3 EA become 1 EA

hello, any body can help about the concept joining 2 or 3 EA become 1 EA only,

thanks

Combining EAs would require a hard work.

The 1st thing to do is to combine the logic of the EAs.

If both EAs are not contradicting in nature, you would find the logic quite easy to combine. However, if the EAs are contradicting in nature, you'll have quite a problem.

E.g.

- 1st EA said that if price is above Simple MA 5, we should buy to follow the trend.

- 2nd EA said that if price is above Simple MA 7, we should sell to get the rebound.

- When you check on chart, the different of SMA 5 and SMA 7 is only 2 pips. Thus around almost exactly same price, 1 EA told you to sell and the other told you to buy.

- Which do you follow? How to combine them?

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

But it is possible to combine them right...?? I was thinking the same concept although in a different manner...Crash Chunk wants two or three eas combine into one...right...I was thinking like...if we can control two ea with one ea...meaning there will be a controller that will monitor the market and will decide which ea is suitable with that kinda market

For example...Every body know that Forex Funnel is good at sideways and not good in trending...so what does the the controller do is...whenever it detects sideways in the market using indicator such as Index Chopiness for example , it will call FF to do the job...same goes if the market is trending...use an ea that is best in trending...Of course it will involve a lot of programming but I am pretty sure the master programmers here get the idea...That is just an idea of mine... :wew: Any comment???

But it is possible to combine them right...?? I was thinking the same concept although in a different manner...Crash Chunk wants two or three eas combine into one...right...I was thinking like...if we can control two ea with one ea...meaning there will be a controller that will monitor the market and will decide which ea is suitable with that kinda market

For example...Every body know that Forex Funnel is good at sideways and not good in trending...so what does the the controller do is...whenever it detects sideways in the market using indicator such as Index Chopiness for example , it will call FF to do the job...same goes if the market is trending...use an ea that is best in trending...Of course it will involve a lot of programming but I am pretty sure the master programmers here get the idea...That is just an idea of mine... :wew: Any comment???

It's great, that's right btrack ..

i am use funnel too,

i have make little modification for this EA, i am adding Trailing for order type "OP_BUY", but if trending up only "minimum" lot can we get...

and for get minimum risk ( lot ) i am only allow 7 transaction per order type .

i have 3 EA,

1. funnel (for sideway)

2. Buy_only (for trend up)

3. Sell_only (for trend down)

i want to joining these EA to become 1 EA like btrack idea ..

thank you ..

4th EA to control?

CI = sideways

call FF signals only

CI = trend

no FF signals

:peace:

Hmmm...that is more like it...bring it up...wanna add a little bit there..

if

CI = sideways

FF ON

Trendstuffer (for example) OFF

else if

CI = trend

FF OFF

Trend Stuffer (for example) ON

So the main problem here would be the choice of indicator(s) used to detect the market trends..and of course the controller which BTW is the ea for calling the other two ea...

Think bro Will and Co get the picture right...If this is possible wouldn't it be great for the forumers here ... :?: Just an idea...

i am use funnel too,

i have make little modification for this EA, i am adding Trailing for order type "OP_BUY", but if trending up only "minimum" lot can we get...

i have 3 EA,

1. funnel (for sideway)

thank you ..

No...bro thanks to you for bringing this up...the main ideas is yours...I am just being innovative... btw how is your ea doing...???

i am use funnel too,

i have 3 EA,

1. funnel (for sideway)

thank you ..

Hi,

Do you have the funnel EA which is on the Buy Side?

Funnel is fantastic in range bound and down trend. some fine tuning for the upside should improve the performanc.

thanks

I don't think it is necessary, Becoz despite of need lot of efforts, i'm not sure the EA is doing well. Why?

My reason, that is:

Every EA have their own characteristics, such as drow dawn, absolute drow dawn, money management, win probabilities, tp & sl ratio.

For example:

There are 2 EA that having 70% win probabilities, each EA is using 2% risk of deposit on each trade.

If you very very very unlucky you could take 30 loss trades (out of 100 trades) in the begining from both EA. So it will be 60 loss trades. KaBOOM your acc will destroy!

I'm not yet talking about trading time, period, currencies. So my advise: you shouldn't join 2 or more EA, except you understand well the EA.

Tunggu komentar senior2 disini :mrgreen:

no Guts, no Glory!

thanks

I don't think it is necessary, Becoz despite of need lot of efforts, i'm not sure the EA is doing well. Why?

My reason, that is:

Every EA have their own characteristics, such as drow dawn, absolute drow dawn, money management, win probabilities, tp & sl ratio.

For example:

There are 2 EA that having 70% win probabilities, each EA is using 2% risk of deposit on each trade.

If you very very very unlucky you could take 30 loss trades (out of 100 trades) in the begining from both EA. So it will be 60 loss trades. KaBOOM your acc will destroy!

I'm not yet talking about trading time, period, currencies. So my advise: you shouldn't join 2 or more EA, except you understand well the EA.

Tunggu komentar senior2 disini :mrgreen:

That is why...we need another ea that "CONTROL" this two ea...when the controller detect a certain market condition such as sideways...using reliable indicator, then it will select what type of ea that work best on that market condition...the only problem that I can think of is using what indicators that can be use to change the type of ea when certain market condition come up...(usually we use indicator to determine where to enter or exit right...but now the indicator is used to determine the change of market whether it is ranging or trending) ...

The thing that is very important here is the development of the ea that control the other two ea...Just think of it...you say that each ea has its own characteristic and behaviour...now would it be best if we can develop one ea that can tell other ea (trendstuffer) to start to work when EurUSD is in trending mode...or calling FF to work when the market is in ranging mode or in down trend mode...

now would it be best if we can develop one ea that can tell other ea (trendstuffer) to start to work when EurUSD is in trending mode...or calling FF to work when the market is in ranging mode or in down trend mode...

Calling indicator is possible with MQ4, however calling EA is something I've never heard of, thus I think it would be impossible for current mt4 version. Might be in the long future if you are willing to wait.

Another solution would be getting both EA's code.

If you have the valid (hopefully the decompiler is not wrong) MQ4 for both EAs, ranging and trending, then making the controller would be easy, you just need 2 lines:

if (trigger of market ranging){copy paste ranging EA's code here}
else{copy paste trending EA's code here}

That's it.

So, the problems would be:

- searching the valid EA's codes, the mq4, for ranging and trending.

- determining how to control. e.g. what condition is defined as the trigger of ranging market and what condition is defined as the trigger of trending market.

So, imho, if you guys want to have a progress, please contribute for the necessary steps rather than arguing the process.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

here is FF i have modified, with trailing for buy

and activated Buy Limit, Sell Limit, BuyStop and SellStop.

and the maximum order is 7

anybody can modify again for best result ?

i hope, i can joining this EA with another EA that different with FF concept.

Note:

William, sorry i am busy about 2 days so i can't following this thread.

now would it be best if we can develop one ea that can tell other ea (trendstuffer) to start to work when EurUSD is in trending mode...or calling FF to work when the market is in ranging mode or in down trend mode...

Calling indicator is possible with MQ4, however calling EA is something I've never heard of, thus I think it would be impossible for current mt4 version. Might be in the long future if you are willing to wait.

Another solution would be getting both EA's code.

If you have the valid (hopefully the decompiler is not wrong) MQ4 for both EAs, ranging and trending, then making the controller would be easy, you just need 2 lines:

if (trigger of market ranging){copy paste ranging EA's code here}
else{copy paste trending EA's code here}

That's it.

- determining how to control. e.g. what condition is defined as the trigger of ranging market and what condition is defined as the trigger of trending market.

So, imho, if you guys want to have a progress, please contribute for the necessary steps rather than arguing the process.

Regards,

Hehehehehe..I knew you would be interested in something like this....you, your self said that creating one ea to control another is never been heard before at least in MQ4... thus I think this project or idea is new...and well worth for discussion..I agree with you about the problem that you have stated

...which I think is THE problem for this ea development...anyway I am off to find ea that is good at trending...for ranging, my suggestion is going with crash cunk's choice of ea which is FF.

Will put the ea here for suggestion from you guys...

You have A and B and you like them very much. You understand that each of them functions well but under total different conditions. But nevertheless you want better results and so you think combining A and B may solve the problem. What is the solution?

1. A+B may not be the solution unless you are talking about digits or number.

2. C may be the solution. C is neither A nor B but a new product which is also not A+B. If you wish to make C out of A and B then you may first need to understand the logic behind them and make a ‘switch’, let’s call it S. S should be able to decide when market is trading or ranging and then activate either A or B which is most appropriate for the type of the market at the time.

3. If you do not know the logic behind A and B and also find it hard to program a switch then you may instead open two separate accounts. Use A for account 1 and use B for account 2. Later compare the results, get rid of the one which is performing worse and focus on the one which is the best and build on it. No secret that you probably would be better off using the one which is for the trading markets. TREND is your friend always unless when it bends. Overtrading is dangerous. Finally lets remember ourselves that this game is not about accuracy only but mainly about probabilities and managing risks. :D

Just my opinion. :peace:

You have A and B and you like them very much. You understand that each of them functions well but under total different conditions. But nevertheless you want better results and so you think combining A and B may solve the problem. What is the solution?

1. A+B may not be the solution unless you are talking about digits or number.

2. C may be the solution. C is neither A nor B but a new product which is also not A+B. If you wish to make C out of A and B then you may first need to understand the logic behind them and make a ‘switch’, let’s call it S. S should be able to decide when market is trading or ranging and then activate either A or B which is most appropriate for the type of the market at the time.

3. If you do not know the logic behind A and B and also find it hard to program a switch then you may instead open two separate accounts. Use A for account 1 and use B for account 2. Later compare the results, get rid of the one which is performing worse and focus on the one which is the best and build on it. No secret that you probably would be better off using the one which is for the trading markets. TREND is your friend always unless when it bends. Overtrading is dangerous. Finally lets remember ourselves that this game is not about accuracy only but mainly about probabilities and managing risks. :D

Just my opinion. :peace:

I like the term "Switch" there my friend...

Guys One Q, How do we know "future trend"? Can someone tell me a good ways to decide it, because i has found only the way to know "past trend".

hmmm..good question...for that we need to have a good indicator to at least predict the movement of the market...one example is by using CI. Any other suggestion???

Guys One Q, How do we know "future trend"? Can someone tell me a good ways to decide it, because i has found only the way to know "past trend".

Future trend?

Just look at the magazine. Well, silver was obsolete. I think, black blazer is in trend again. I've seen many beautiful Gucci stuffs in black. Well, but those red prada bags are trendy also. But you can't beat bikini. All men like them regardless the color. So just read the magazine so you'll know that you are always trendy.

Regards,

hmmm..good question...for that we need to have a good indicator to at least predict the movement of the market...one example is by using CI. Any other suggestion???

CI? Do you mean CCI? if it is, that's funny because i also has found that CCI is good enough, but again i don't think it's the way to do it.Could we say that's unpredictable? Just like price movement!

no Guts, no Glory!

Future trend?

Just look at the magazine. Well, silver was obsolete. I think, black blazer is in trend again. I've seen many beautiful Gucci stuffs in black. Well, but those red prada bags are trendy also. But you can't beat bikini. All men like them regardless the color. So just read the magazine so you'll know that you are always trendy.

Regards,

Yeah may be you are right, fundamental analysis is good answer for me. Why? Because I don't understand it at all :hammer:

Is it a good idea to trade based on news from FF or somewhere else?

no Guts, no Glory!

Yeah may be you are right, fundamental analysis is good answer for me. Why? Because I don't understand it at all :hammer:

Ops. My bad. I was joking there :P

So you guys are talking about forex trend :mrgreen: So we now try to find the trigger for trending or ranging market huh.

Well, I think the question of "how to predict the future" is too fast. To build an EA (which is all mechanical) I think we should 1st define, "what is trend?"

What movement is considered as trend? What is trend?

e.g.

- eur is moving 150 pips up in 2 hours. Is that trend?

- eur is moving 150 pips up in 15 minutes. Is that trend?

- eur is moving 150 pips up in 1 minute. Is that trend?

- eur is moving 150 pips up in 2 weeks. Is that trend?

- eur is moving 300 pips up in 2 days, but moving up and down 200 pips in between. Is that trend? Is it up or down?

- eur is moving 50 pips up in 2 days, no down movement just up 50 pips for 2 days. Is that trend? Is it up or down?

What is trend?

I think this question should be answered 1st before we move to next question (which I don't think, the next question would be "how to predict future trend?")

Regards,