Forex Day Monster

Forex Day Monster

Hello and salam to all traders...

this is a thread dedicated in using forex day monster.. just got the system last saturday looking forwards in using this and ONLY this for my trading.

just my opinion: sick and tired of searching and using different type of system, just want to focus on one and make a living out of it..

i'm a full time trader (or like to be one :P hihihihi) i have no other job and i believe this CAN be my full time job as many other people could do it why can't i.. rite?

so here it goes~

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys thanks for checking this out.. yup using it live... im trying to upload it in 4shared.. still figuring it out...

you can find the system here:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/657-Forex-Day-Monster/page5?highlight=forex+monster

in post #49

wanrayman:perhaps you could check whether it's the correct version

just got out from 2 trade (15m)..

7 am ibfx e/u -18pips (my own fault as all the conditions were met but didn't see the adx - -was ranging- )

8.15 am ibfx e/gbp + 17 pips.. ( all conditions were met INCLUDING ADX hihihihi.. not sure of the take profit as it already broke thru the resistance , maybe could go to 30M or 1H resistance) we'll see....

I wouldn't/haven't trade(d) at all today...if US market has holidays world comes to a standstill

sorry typo error i meant to put '=' instead of '-'

e/j =+30pips

e/gbp =-8 pips

u/cad =+32..

so total all trades taken yesterday.. 3w + 2L = 5 total pips for the day 51 pips amount $138.92 (different lot size) my target is just $70 - $100 per day.. so really thankful for yesterday's profit...

70-100$ a Day?? That's for a fulltimejob and you want to live with it?

Raw

yes sir!... bare in mind i dont live in the states...

i dont plan to get rich with this (overnight billionaire or something).. i just love looking at charts as trading is my passion...

cenation - never give up!

Hi all, this system looks good but I'm trying it and I got a problem:

my metatrader crash when I use any template lower than 4h (metatrader not responding and cpu 100%), I'm able to use only 4h template on 4h tf.

Does anyone got the same problem ?

Yes, the indies are slowing down everything...what you can do once you have loaded the indies is to delete the "FDM Support and Resistance" indi. and save it as a new template. That frees a lot of resources and you can use lower timeframes

Hi all, this system looks good but I'm trying it and I got a problem:

my metatrader crash when I use any template lower than 4h (metatrader not responding and cpu 100%), I'm able to use only 4h template on 4h tf.

Does anyone got the same problem ?

i dont seem to have any problem with it.. using (15m) chart...

I don't know but I think maybe it depends on the type of cpu, I tried on 2 different pc and on my vps:

on the 2 pc it crashed, one pc is an old one , the other got amd 3800+ 64bit it has sufficient cpu power but it's an old one too,

whereas on my vps I have no problems ('though cpu is shared it's a new generation of cpu).

maybe some type of arithmetic calculation crash on old cpu, I don't know.....it's just a supposition.....

Some of you talk about that this system repaints, what does that mean? Is it that the different indicators change if you reload the template?

Thanks for sharing the system.

ummm.. sort of.. it repaints the mtf fdm oscillators.. especially when u use the 15m chart as the osc on the 4 hour only changes when, as u know.. after 4 hours.. hehehehe... i've found out that forex profit monster is also quite profitable on the 30m chart.. been testing it on live acc yesterday the result wasn't a big one like day monster i posted 2 days ago.. but it at least it doesnt repaint.. and kept me out of bad trades...

like i said before my target is just $70 - $100 per day.. so.. i dont really aim for a 100 or 200 pip move.. coz its really hard for me... just thankful for a 30+ pip move is enough.. ;)

Some of you talk about that this system repaints, what does that mean? Is it that the different indicators change if you reload the template?

Thanks for sharing the system.

It means as your looking at the chart live, if it was a color changing MA indicator that changes color depending on the trend for example: it could say that the current trend is downwards, but in say 1 hour it turns out that it wasn\'t actually a downwards trend, then it will \"repaint\" that section as an upwards trend. Thus giving the effect that it is a 100% accurate indicator.

Edited by chrisbenjy

It will be nice to hear more on FDM as time goes by. One thing it can be a cpu hog depending what kind of machine you have.

To be clear all indicators re-paint a little. Time will tell us if for nothing else it makes a very colorful display on your monitor :)

cheres

Patheway

For those that say the indicators repaint, this is only true on the surface. by their very nature multi time frame indicators will repaint until the current candle/bar on that time frame closes. This is only true when looking at higher timeframes that what you are currently on. For instance, say your looking at the 30m time frame right when a new 4H candle starts, that indicator can change colors for up to 8 - 30m candles on the 30m chart. However once the new 4H candle is closed the colors will set to whatever direction the trend is headed. This is just how it works.