Forex Bonus

Mang_Ncep

Double Your Deposit with FXB’s 100% Booster Bonus

Claim your 100% Booster Bonus from FXB and double your first deposit instantly!  This powerful trading bonus increases your trading potential instantly, giving you the opportunity to trade forex, gold, silver, commodities and many more asset classes the way you want to trade!

Plus, EVERY redeposit you make into your trading account entitles you to an EXTRA 50% bonus!

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

I believe my money is in safe place & I don’t be afraid to losing it. And the place is Circle Markets. I’m with them for many years. I don’t have any issues with their services. I found their offer & services are pretty much favorable & useful for traders. They offer premium services of news feeds, charts & market commentary. They have demo account to practice trading in actual phenomena.

On September 22, 2017 at 11:18 AM, Marcho said:

I believe my money is in safe place & I don’t be afraid to losing it. And the place is Circle Markets. I’m with them for many years. I don’t have any issues with their services. I found their offer & services are pretty much favorable & useful for traders. They offer premium services of news feeds, charts & market commentary. They have demo account to practice trading in actual phenomena.

Everyday there is a new name in forex industry and people are buying the same old trick and don't learn by their mistakes. I always advice rookies to test their feet with reputable brokers like Hotforex or Tickmill if you don't want somebody to hit you from the back when fighting with the market. 

It's great that brokers offer bonuses since that could be of massive help for the traders especially those who have limited capital capacity. But make sure that you check the rules with the broker. Remember that nothing is really free nowadays, so there's always a catch. Make it clear with the broker and don't be afraid to ask questions especially if you want to avail their bonus