Any Good Broker...Please

Money Morkel

The best Forex broker is a broker which for all time makes sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds. They don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Nowadays, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way in a regulated trading broker.     

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker , which allows trading concept such as this.   As a scalper, now I am using TradingBanks regulated trading broker for using scalping approach in a proper way.

• 2 weeks later...

Choosing a best broker is very difficult task, because most of the brokers are found to be scams. Now, I am very lucky to found Trade12 broker which is regulated and make sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any deposits including easy withdrawal system without long time process.    

• 2 weeks later...

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should chose the platform which allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, now I am using ViproMarket which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips without any restrictions.

I trade with this broker 9 months because of their low spreads, fast execution and other good trading conditions. I got profit with CmTrading. I choose this broker and I think it is the best choice of Forex brokers. They don't cheats on news. Withdrawal with no any problem, even faster then others.