AMarkets Philosophy

We believe that profitability of a trader can be determined solely by his trading decisions. The mission of the broker is to provide supportive environment for any trader's plan realization.

4 Reasons to choose AMarkets and stay with us for years to come

1. Client’s success is our main priority.
  2. Raising trading standards while bringing the costs down.
  3. Trade any money, any style, anytime.
  4. Stay focused on your trading. We will take care of the rest.

General conditions

- Minimal spread of 0 pips

- Leverage up to 1:500

- Minimal lot size of 0.01

- Floating Spread / Fixed spread

- Instant execution / Market execution

- 4th and 5th decimal price quotes

- Level II Quotes and OneClickTrading

- Expert advisors trading is enabled

Trading Terms and Conditions

You can learn more about the terms of forex trade folowing this link
Description of our program «account levels» can be found here
Link for opening a real account

We also offer the largest collection of trading robots with the profitability of 20% (you will have them free of charge), a lot of analysts to help you understand marketing strategies, individual support and cool bonuses for active trading!

www.amarkets.com

• 1 year later...

There are many benefits and advantages of trading forex. While every market has its own attraction, the advantages of trading forex are quite underrated. Forex trading has become widely accessible within the last few decades and nowadays more and more people are starting to wonder what the main benefits of forex trading are.

My broker AGEA is the best broker I have ever seen in my trading life because they dedicatedly giving their clients the best favorable environment of trading along with essential trading ingredients. Their regulation and license is also up to the mark which first brought me to this broker at the first place. Spreads are quite low, execution is too fast to make trade profitable.

• 2 months later...

For traders to get the best out of their trading experience, it is necessary for them to have updates on currency prices on real time basis. Unfortunately, for traders, there are not many websites available that can provide them such updates. The good news for them is that there is one website, FXB Trading that gives them price updates in real time of major world currencies.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

• MrAdmin changed the title to A Markets - www.AMarkets.org