What is Forex?

Talha123

FOREX — the foreign exchange market or currency market or Forex is the market where one currency is traded for another. It is one of the largest markets in the world.

Some of the participants in this market are simply seeking to exchange a foreign currency for their own, like multinational corporations which must pay wages and other expenses in different nations than they sell products in. However, a large part of the market is made up of currency traders, who speculate on movements in exchange rates, much like others would speculate on movements of stock prices. Currency traders try to take advantage of even small fluctuations in exchange rates.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Forex news encompasses all important information on the financial health of various economics. And, there is no alternative way to get all Forex news devoid of economic calendar. I am very much dependable on my live economic calendar that I am getting from my trading platform MXTrade. By means of this datebook, I am at all times getting all important financial indicators that drive the whole market place.

Forex is an worldwide global trading business where trillion of dollars are traded daily, so that’s something that one always wish to work on given such a huge chance of profits. It gets double profitable with right broker like I have with Nova FX, it is a rocking company with having stable conditions which includes 1.5 pips spread, high leverage up to 1:1000 plus options like Super Nova offer where we get 5% extra on deposit which makes it so good.

Forex trading is the most excellent way of money making. I have already decided to go with this profession for lifetime. Actually, best live trading facility of TradingBanks motivated me to take this kind of dependable decision. I get here best live trading environment even, here is available free mobile trading as well as tab trading service without any cost.

Forex trading is a very good style that teaches us many important things besides financial chapter. If, you can pass a long time in this market place, you must have gathered such essential human qualities. By the way, I kicked my trading life in MXTrade. I have been trading here for three years this EU regulated trading broker that qualified me many exceptional qualities by trading.

• 7 months later...

Well I really didn't think forex can be so profitable business but after several attempts with bucketshops I finally found reliable broker Hotforex which allows me to trade profitable and doesn't interrupt into my trading, especially in highly profitable scalping strategies.At some stage of your trading education it become evident that platform you've chosen can significantly impact on your trading success. 

• 2 weeks later...

Forex business has advantages and disadvantages, forex trader should understand the performance before deciding to get into the forex business. advantages that I feel is able to use a small minimum deposit where this would not have happened a few years ago. Big risk is one of the disadvantages of this forex trading

Forex is basically a Foreign Exchange market, it’s seriously high on potential and that’s where it’s so popular, we can work with as low as 1 dollar and yet able to make good returns, but if we really wish to have long career here then we got to do it through education and experience, if we’re not working through knowledge or experience then we will have struggle managing things. I trade with OctaFX broker and with them, I am always able to learn well which is through their epic educational setup plus many demo contests available to participate on, so all this is seriously beneficial and gives us chance to understand Forex better and gain from it in big way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/4/2016 at 2:52 PM, Joy Bahadur said:

In Forex trading we the traders have to choose our broker in cool mind, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Regulated trading broker can be chosen for leading a secure and profitable trading life. 

in the selection of our broker of course, we must be smart in choosing, with the best facilities and also to encourage us to get a success, and make sure the safe is very important and as I now have convenient in choosing a broker instaforex to run business with good forex

On 12/5/2016 at 2:50 PM, Gaban said:

in the selection of our broker of course, we must be smart in choosing, with the best facilities and also to encourage us to get a success, and make sure the safe is very important and as I now have convenient in choosing a broker to run business with good forex

when the maximum gain knowledge that will be smarter in choosing a broker to be able to feel comfortable in his or not, for it is in trading before plunging in realnya account can make preparations that we do

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2016 at 3:55 PM, resmana said:

when the maximum gain knowledge that will be smarter in choosing a broker to be able to feel comfortable in his or not, for it is in trading before plunging in realnya account can make preparations that we do

keep in fraud should we see in terms of regulation and in terms of trust, and if we find a trustworthy broker could do with doing the learning by maximizing skills and also the ability to get the maximum trading when its profits want easily and get real

On 12/22/2016 at 1:12 PM, Gaban said:

keep in fraud should we see in terms of regulation and in terms of trust, and if we find a trustworthy broker could do with doing the learning by maximizing skills and also the ability to get the maximum trading when its profits want easily and get real

of course it was in view terugulasinya we must make sure whether the broker who has dei regulations to prevent fraud. And I was comfortable in running forex in centroFX having terugalasi by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)

On 1/2/2017 at 5:23 PM, Money Morkel said:

We the traders basically think, only most powerful analyzing trade knowledge can brings success in this market place. But practically despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life without proper risk management. So, before trading we have to know how to manage risk.

to trade forex must make preparations in advance to be able to learn how to master in doing forex trading properly, and we can do by using a demo account as possible to train all of them mainly have to learn how where how to manage risk properly so that they can survive running forex trading at the time of the plunge in real accounts

On 1/4/2017 at 9:54 AM, resmana said:

to trade forex must make preparations in advance to be able to learn how to master in doing forex trading properly, and we can do by using a demo account as possible to train all of them mainly have to learn how where how to manage risk properly so that they can survive running forex trading at the time of the plunge in real accounts

Improving the ability of trading is very necessary in this forex trading because of the increased trading capabilities then we can increase the maximum trading results. line trading experience increasing mental and trading psychology course we will be more mature and focused. thus efforts to manage funds on live tradingyang we do will last better and optimal

17 hours ago, Gaban said:

Improving the ability of trading is very necessary in this forex trading because of the increased trading capabilities then we can increase the maximum trading results. line trading experience increasing mental and trading psychology course we will be more mature and focused. thus efforts to manage funds on live tradingyang we do will last better and optimal

and knowledge is the main thing in trading well and could bring favorable results, then we need some time to be able to train with good trading skills by learning from a demo account with discipline

On 1/6/2017 at 5:21 PM, Money Morkel said:

We the traders in particularly the newcomers first of all have to acquire proper trading knowledge which is key to success in this volatile trading place.  But by and large beginners try to make money very rapidly from here without learning. and they fall a great loss when trading practically.

without a learning will not be able to successfully run a business forex trading, because of the presence of high risk. For that we can to try to do the study first in using a demo account in the study well means maximizing the ability of trading

On 1/9/2017 at 3:22 PM, Gaban said:

without a learning will not be able to successfully run a business forex trading, because of the presence of high risk. For that we can to try to do the study first in using a demo account in the study well means maximizing the ability of trading

with their demo account facility provided by the broker that obviously we have to be utilized, no such thing as learning prior to the trading account would have no results that can be obtained