Leverage and spreads

Spread and leverage are two important factors for traders to choose brokers. It's very important to choose only the best forex broker which would have attractive leverage (:100 or 1:200, 1:500 ), because such sites can be scam). We need to invest our money only into most trusted Forex brokers. otherwise, you can loose all your investments. Every new forex trader should choose one of the best and most attractive brokers and he should work only with one broker at first.

How about you?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you are right , high leverages are luring and most of the new traders prefer them as they think high leverages can fetch them high returns, but it can go other way round too, so its a bit risky. You should invest with one broker, having multiple broker is a bit of tedious work as you have to manage them, ia m trading with liteforex nad till now i didnt feel like opening acccount with another one.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, leverage is an important financial that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. In my trading life, I have seen, many of us willing to trade in a high leverage. But, pragmatically, when they use it their live account, they almost lose their whole balance. Therefore, although my trading broker MXTrade provided me 1:400 leverage but I always use just 1:100 for avoiding risk. Another thing, by taking high leverage, it is possible to trade in a high lot although you have a small balance. I used high leverage in my demo account to the how it works.

Leverage is one of the tools used by the broker to improve balance traders to trade in the forex market. each broker has its own policies regarding the maximum limit leverage. but I am very comfortable using the leverage of 1: 500 in Tickmill and teh other i can get sperads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed and STP, DMA and NDD execution

• 3 weeks later...

From last two years I’m using 1:400 trading leverage for my only one trading investment. And, I can easily make the advantages of big leverage from my long time demo trading experience. Besides, I get only one pip fixed trading spread security from true ECN trading platform TradingBanks. Though, I am a scalper therefore, low trading spreads is very important issue for my trading life.

• 7 months later...

In my trading career, for making profit very rapidly I am extremely dependable on 1:400 leverage that I am getting from my trading platform MXTrade. by using this high leverage I am able to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. Actually, leverage and spread is two important financial tools to choose a trading broker.

For the tight spread and smart leverage, I trade with the CMTrading. Yes, if you consider the spread with other so called good brokers, you may find them high. But, dealing with a good brokers like CMTrading always ensures the best service, and this is why I never found any difficulties and scam against them. https://www.cmtrading.com/

Edited by tamzid92

Newbies often underestimate the influence of leverage on trading or even don't understand completely what negative and positive impacts it gives. I try to reduce my leverage to diminish trading risks, for example now I use 1:100 leverage on my Hotforex Zero spread account, its much safer comparing to 1:500 as trading risks are reduced 5 times. We should make our leverage as small as its possible.

In my trading career, I always like to trade in a high leverage for making profit very rapidly. That’s why, I have selected MXTrade trading broker which for all times make sure 1:400 high leverage with lowest trading spread. By means of this high leverage, I can trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. so, my trading life is very much risky and profitable.

leverage and spreads are basics, but people or should i say new traders should check it and learn it and understand it and incorporate it to their strategy before deciding which on to use, many legit brokers like hotforex and lmfx offer leverage up to 1:1000 but not all traders trade such leverage due to its risk, though my accounts are at 1:400 and 1:500 but lots are kept small for minimal risk. its a trial and error things.

• 2 weeks later...

Leverage is considered as an imperative economic instrument that permits a stockholder to grow his market exposure to a level that surpasses the preliminary investment. And, the cost of a trader is called is spread. This is an income source of a specific firm that performs the trade.

I have been using Trade12 trading broker from my first day of trading in my trading career because of having up to leverage 1:400 that I am able to use at all times with flexible trading spread.

In my trading platform, MxTrade from all trading facilities, I like most only one pip trading spread which is extremely supportive to make profit by using any trading strategy especially the scalping. this ECN trading platform always make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing narrowest trading spread that’s why in a short time , I am able to make profit.

Its impossible to trade without leverage as those tiny price fluctuations are not sufficient for you to make any perceptible profit (at least for cents price should make 4-5%, what is very long to wait). That's why we use leverage I use 1:100 from Hotforex, for my 2K deposit its a perfect size cuz I need to control risk and as I'm swing trader big leverage is not for me.

The spread is the amount of pips between the bidding price and the asking price is called the spread. The spread is what forex brokers use to make money on every forex trade placed through their network. To trade with scalping technique, patience to wait for the right market conditions are needed by traders. I get a profit in the forex business using scalping techniques on TICKMILL

• 2 weeks later...

Leverage is an imperative pecuniary instrument that allows a shareholder to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. Since the investor open a trading account with margin requirements, he needs to trade on margin allowing him to open traders that are higher than initial capital.

In my trading life I always prefer to take a high leverage so, I have chosen Trade12 where I got 1:400 leverage to trade. Although, I have a little balance but I can trade in a high lot because of having high leverage. By using this policy I am able to make profit more in a short time. But sometimes I fall a great victim for taking high leverage.

Actually, leverage and spreads are two important financial factors which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to 1:400 leverage that I at all times use with lowest trading spread. So, I can trade in a high lot in spite of having small balance. That’s why; my trading life is very much flexible.

• 2 weeks later...

On volatile market bid-offer spreads are wider than during quiet market conditions. Status of a customer also impact spread as large scale traders or premium clients enjoy personal discounts. Nowadays Forex market characterizes high competition and as brokers are trying to stay closer to customers, spreads tends to be fixed on lowest possible level. we should be choose a broker who understand trader need. At Tickmill we believe and understand that a successful client is one who will stay as long as possible with us. We genuinely want our clients to succeed and that is why we allow all trading styles including news trading, scalping, and arbitrage which are generally not allowed by other brokers due to a fear of making internal losses.

For making profit very rapidly, we the traders are extremely dependable on high leverage in particularly the newcomers. in my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using MXTrade trading broker due to getting up to leverage 1:400 that is very supportive to make profit instantly. by means of this high leverage , I am able to trade in a high lot for all time in spite of small balance.

Yes you are right , high leverages are luring and most of the new traders prefer them as they think high leverages can fetch them high returns, but it can go other way round too, so its a bit risky. You should invest with one broker, having multiple broker is a bit of tedious work as you have to manage them, ia m trading with liteforex nad till now i didnt feel like opening acccount with another one.

Due to having 1:400 leverage and only one pip lowest trading spreads I have chosen MXTrade trading broker.