Leverage and spreads

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this market place, generally leverage is considered as important financial tools that allow an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. Practically, all we are willing to make profit by using high leverage. As a result we fall a great loss. In my trading life, I am getting 1:500 leverage from my trading place TICKMILL. So, in spite of having a small balance, I am able to trade in a high lot. Generally, I take high leverage when I can predict the real faction of this market place with certainly.

Every penny that I have invested in TICKIMILL is safe and secured. They are an worldwide recognized company and also completely regulated, therefore I never have to worry over anything when it comes to my investment and to be more secure is their awesome system where all the payments are proceed instantly while there are so many payment processor available as well so I can choose whatever I like and go with this so that makes my money very much safe with them.

Yes you are right , high leverages are luring and most of the new traders prefer them as they think high leverages can fetch them high returns, but it can go other way round too, so its a bit risky. You should invest with one broker, having multiple broker is a bit of tedious work as you have to manage them, ia m trading with liteforex nad till now i didnt feel like opening acccount with another one.

I have decided to trade in MXTrade trading broker because of 1:400 leverage that I can use for all time with lowest trading spreads.

If you give me these two opportunities then definitely I’ll go with low trading spread. For the reason that, my trading capital is enough standard so, I don’t need to be excited for big trading leverage. On the other hand, as a sort time Forex trader I really need low trading spread service. This is way, TradingBanks broker is my 1st choice as, this ECN broker provides low trading spread for all trading currency.

I have decided to trade in MXTrade trading broker because of 1:400 leverage that I can use for all time with lowest trading spreads.

Ebery trader have a choice for leverage that will be used. Now i like to use leverage 1:500 on TICKMILL because this leverage will be made safe for my trade and not allowed me to open order with highest lot

• 2 weeks later...

According to my trading experience, I think, leverage is an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. From my first day of trading I like to trade in a high leverage for making profit instantly. So, I have decided to trade in TICKMILL due to 1:500 leverage.

• 4 weeks later...

Leverage is an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. in my trading career, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to having 1:400 leverage that I am able to use for all time with only one pip lowest trading spreads.

• 3 weeks later...

By and large traders are extremely dependable on high leverage for making profit very rapidly. But, I think, before trading with high leverage we the traders have to gather zero risk management policy which is very supportive to reduce loss with certainly. So, I think, it will be a great policy who wants a flexible trading life.

/i guess most got used to trading a higher leverage, like my hotforex premium account is on a 1:500 leverage the same goes for my new lmfx premium account i trade it on a 1:500 leverage, simply because i got used to it, with micro lots 0.01-0.05 nothing crazy of course.

• 11 months later...

Considering the leverage and spread provided by a broker is a worthy consideration while choosing a broker. The  reliability  of the broker is a much more important decision that a trader has to make that can impact on the performance during forex trading.. 

• 2 weeks later...

For leading a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds. for that reason now I am with TempleFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.   So, at all times I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

• 4 weeks later...

A high leverage can certainly be huge advantage when you are a very skilled trader because it can enable you to make amazing profits within a short period of time. Choosing to trade a currency pair with low spread will likely leave you with more profits when the daily range is appreciable.

The scalpers always feel uncomfortable when using this trading approach practically. Because mostly trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. by the way now I am greatly comfortable with LQDFX which at all times ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

These two are basic instrument of trading in forex. Spreads is very common in any kind of business. But in forex the meaning is different. When you actually ask market to make any bid any any decimal point market will take it after just few pip farther. That is actually called spread. Broker takes this as a commission or fees. Some broker takes larger amount some take less. AAFX has very low amount of spreads in most of the pairs in this market. That’s why I like to trade with it.

Leverage is basically loan. Broker gives us this extra power which is called leverage to buy or sell in high lots so that we can earn more. My broker gives me 1:500 leverage.

• 2 weeks later...

The leverage and spreads provided by a broker are both important consideration while opening a forex trading account with a broker. Some skilled traders prefers high leverage as this makes forex trading very rewarding. Low spreads are desired by almost all traders. ForexMart provides ultra low spreads across all currency pairs, and leverage as high as 1:5000.

• 6 months later...

Spread is the different between ask and bid or buy and sell price. It is legitimate way of income of broker. Leverage is the loan given by broker to their trader for controlling huge amount of money. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. They are proving me low tight spread. And they are also proving me high leverage facility like 1:500. Their fast trading system allow me to execute trade with no requites and no rejection.

While selecting trading platform certain factors are considered. Two such essential elements for every trader are spread and leverage. Spread is a cost that a trader has to bear while trading and for broker it is a source of money. It is the difference between ask price and bid price of a currency pair. The lower the spread, the better it is for a trader. Leverage is the amount of money a trader can borrow from his broker against the initial margin in his trading account with that trading platform i.e. broker. The higher the leverage, the better it is for a trader.