Do you support your family by doing Forex ?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes my family support me for work in forex and earn money from the market,Forex is good business and we can earn huge profit from the market with complete knowledge and strong skill,Forex is good business for earn money from the trading system.without support of my family I can not work in forex and not earn money from the market,

• 2 weeks later...

Yes my family support me for work in forex and earn money from the market,Forex is good business and we can earn huge profit from the market with complete knowledge and strong skill,Forex is good business for earn money from the trading system.without support of my family I can not work in forex and not earn money from the market,

family support is very important in forex trading. with the support of the family so we can trade comfortably and focus. especially when we are losses, their support can be a spirit of for us to trade with better

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they support me, because i have already proven it , i showed my results as hardwork to them and they understand my position, and so they just push me to learn and practice with deeply, and this is a nice thing for me

there are so many mis conseption about forex that, people think they will loose money specially yht family members, but you have to be wise and show them how to reap profit out of the market.

• 5 weeks later...

my family support this business. because my family think forex business is very reliable and profitable business form all other online business. they think if i can work here properly then i will achieve well bright future life.

yes, my family is like that, very supportive all these forex. because according to them forex is a business that has a very big chance that we will benefit from forex. we must have the skills and knowledge of good trading if you want to succeed in forex

there are so many mis conseption about forex that, people think they will loose money specially yht family members, but you have to be wise and show them how to reap profit out of the market.

I think we have to continue to prove in this trade we will be able to succeed from this business even though it may not be easy in the short time we will be able to prove to them but we have to continue to struggle to be successful in this trading using a spirit we learn and practice in this business so we have to build this trade continues with skills

family support is very important in forex trading because with their support we can trade comfortably so that we are able to obtain maximum trading results. Fortunately my family was very supportive of my forex trading activities

If your family is not supporting the forex business it will distract you away from the market, which is not good for anybody.

Now I make about 200$ trading in my OctaFx account with 5K deposit. But my profits is unstable now, sometimes I bear losses, but they appear less and less in my stats. If you make no headway in your trading strategy and skills your fail will happen anyway. Everytime I get into trade I bear this thought in my mind and that makes me thinking much more productively.

If your family is not supporting the forex business it will distract you away from the market, which is not good for anybody.

yes, for that family support is very important in forex. without their support we would not succeed in this business. Therefore, we need to learn and practice a lot so that we can be successful trading in forex and will not disappoint our family

• 4 weeks later...

Year. I am supporting my Family doing Forex trading. It wasn't so easy for me. I had been lost money in Forex for a long time and I thought I will never be successful in this business platform.

Then I searched for a good broker where I will get maximum supports and facilities and the broker also guide me to win from live trading. I found OctaFX broker as my best choice and suitable trading platform. OctaFX offers a number of the coolest promotions and contests. So I got chance to start my trading without investing real money, because I won a contest.

With its great flexibility and advanced functionality, it has earned recognition from traders around the world. Now I can money because my broker supports as like my backbone and it also ensures my profits.

• 1 year later...

I have got 100% support from my family to do trading since my brother is also doing it and we all know how much one can make in here, but we need to be good in money management in order to gain. At the moment I am working with Nova FX broker where they provide me excellent benefit of 111% bonus on deposit, it is really perfect amount to have in order to create strong money management and even my profit making does not drop.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely, I am. Actually! Forex business is our family business, as I have learned Forex trading from my father. He always inspired me to take Forex business as my permanent profession. Now, I am helping my brother to learn Forex trading. In near future definitely, I have a plan with my son! In addition, as a professional Forex trader I always relay on TradingBanks because here I get enough capital security. As I know, it’s mind game so, I need full of conformation of my trading capital security as well as my big profits.