A broker that can be trusted.

shere0901

From my personal experienced in trading with Instaforex I can say that this is the only broker that can be trusted. If there is, still they can't beat Instaforex like in their promotion and campaigns, bonus and contests and to their fantastic trading services. Instaforex is very generous and an honest broker, also they know how to value their customer to remain trading with them. What is your opinion guys? Are you agree with me?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
one way to reduce risk in the forex business is by choosing a trusted broker, a trusted broker had good service in all things including customer relationship. FBS providing a friendly support and has always held a lot of interesting promotions. Currently I always recommend using FBS to my friends. That’s not because of promotion, but to help them to find and trade with a good broker.

• 6 months later...

In a business like Forex trading rarely we see a broker that is worthy of our trust as most of them have conditions or restrictions which are mainly there to harm newbies or get as much money as possible from them. Ever since i have started trading i have suffered plenty of losses and have forgettable experience but now everything has changed.

After joining OctaFX broker i am settled as they are regulated, true ECN brokerage company which provide us great support service the multilingual support in which they provides us with the qualified support in English, Bahasa Indonesia and Chinese plus they are always looking to improve and add more countries to help us. They have also won the best customer service award because of the incredible work they do so i can fully trust them.

Edited by Cochran

There are so many tips to choose best broker, Firstly we check trading conditions including spreads, platforms and system which was important for us. i think the best options is find the broker who give you the lowest spread and fast execution. this really help you in long term trading.

A good broker will provide benefits to the trader. I chose Armada Markets for the following reasons: Low spreads, Direct access, All strategies allowed, Your funds are safe, Start with low costs, Leverage up to 1:500, Trade with 62 currency pairs, spot gold and silver and Friendly multilingual client support

We all need a safe platform to keep continue our trading longer. As I have been trading in Forex for more than 2 years, now I can realize how important it is to choose a reliable and trusted broker.

In my trading career, CommexFX is the Best Forex Broker in era I have ever seen. They simply let every trader to Win. Surely, I am enjoying my Forex trading Career. Cause I have the freedom of performing trading in any market conditions.

• 2 weeks later...

I can trust only one broker and that is OctaFX, as they have earned my respect and trust and it is only possible because of the offers they provide someone like me with not much investment, as i am able to open account with just 5 USD investment and also even without investing i can work with them due to 8 USD no deposit bonus that is available for everyone and there are really easy condition for withdrawals unlike other brokers.

With 300 usd minimal deposit i've got my ECN account with armada markets, any trading strategies are allowed, including my scalping EA. if you're interested in gold trading they offer lowest spread also. get very good trading conditions! Even with low spreads+commissions it will be a lot cheaper that standart broker with bigger spreads and no commissions, resulted from ECN account type i've got entry execution at best quality.

• 2 weeks later...

With 300 usd minimal deposit i've got my ECN account with armada markets, any trading strategies are allowed, including my scalping EA. if you're interested in gold trading they offer lowest spread also. get very good trading conditions! Even with low spreads+commissions it will be a lot cheaper that standart broker with bigger spreads and no commissions, resulted from ECN account type i've got entry execution at best quality.

With those such amount, you can also join in ECN account in Liteforex broker.

Let's join NDD account . it great account for scalping style. It based on ECN technology....

• 1 month later...

It is very tough for us to have a broker that is worthy of our trust because majority of the companies look forward to their own benefits and earning ways so they hardly care about what we do or what is our concerns so with such mind set it is hard to trust them. Fortunately my scenario is different as right from beginning I have been able to trust OctaFX my broker.

They have simple terms and conditions that give us clear view of where their priority level is; therefore I can completely trust them. They have great automatic (instant) payment system, plus no fees are ever charged while their customer service is so good that we feel like talking to some friend.

i trade with some broker. as mayzus, liteforex, masterforex, fxpro. i trust in some broker they have license of FSA. i like some broker becuase they have high bonus and their contest. i want get more benefit with forex market. i think we can have more chance when we can get more benefit with broker.it is the same you have more money in your account.

i trade with some broker. as mayzus, liteforex, masterforex, fxpro. i trust in some broker they have license of FSA. i like some broker becuase they have high bonus and their contest. i want get more benefit with forex market. i think we can have more chance when we can get more benefit with broker.it is the same you have more money in your account.

I've been trading with mayzus broker, its good broker and have valid regulatory in europe. Its big companies and will make you save to trade there.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trading with mayzus broker, its good broker and have valid regulatory in europe. Its big companies and will make you save to trade there.

Its new broker for me, I will try this broker..

Thanks for your information guys, Good luck for you..

so many broker company to choose, bit confuse especially for newbie traders.checking most suggested brokers by many member post, put all of them with myfxbook spread comparison page, and seem this tickmiil company had very competitive condition, the payment method are wide range one, and mostly found no odd issues about them, even many myfxbook traders suggest them. and one more thing they perfectly survive CHF survival test, while many big brokers companies fall into bankrupcy.

• 1 month later...

NOt bit confused but really confusing if you are the newbie and start choosing a broker.

For me its not confusing because I've been trading for many years and know which broker is good. I recommended to trade in Liteforex, Mayzus, for Binary you can choose FirstBinaryOption, and fxpro.

its great place..

NOt bit confused but really confusing if you are the newbie and start choosing a broker.

For me its not confusing because I've been trading for many years and know which broker is good. I recommended to trade in Liteforex, Mayzus, for Binary you can choose FirstBinaryOption, and fxpro.

its great place..

Yeah, it's easily to get confused while your a newbie and have to choose a broker, but if you are experienced you needn't stop looking for some more profitable conditions, I think. What do you think about bonuses which brokers give if you open an account in their company? I'm quite curious about no deposit bonus and bonus for changing a broker from FreshForex. Any experience?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

you must review all information about them. contact to them supporter. if you can trusted. you should invest money. don't invest money before you read about them

Totally agree with him. Before you join Instaforex, you must check its 'Overview' for a complete information of their features and support. and it's alway wise to research before depositing your funds