How do brokers make money?

shere0901

• 7 months later...

Yeah, there are many brokers on internet. And we must be aware because not all of them is good and fair broker. I do not recommend you to join in which broker but I've already join and making money in liteforex broker and some others. I like liteforex because they really honest,fair,responsible, and have good services..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It’s common to see most people been frustrated and saying by broker cheating or making clients since their choice of broker is always one which looks to make money their self but OctaFX is one broker which not just promise to make the client as the first priority but also does it and its clear by the kind of features OctaFX provides for the trader like 50% bonus, instant payments and so much more!

• 3 weeks later...

It’s common to see most people been frustrated and saying by broker cheating or making clients since their choice of broker is always one which looks to make money their self but OctaFX is one broker which not just promise to make the client as the first priority but also does it and its clear by the kind of features OctaFX provides for the trader like 50% bonus, instant payments and so much more!

Are you sure?? I never trade in octafx. Rightnow, I'm still making money in Liteforex broker. I trust this broker because they have served me since 4 years ago. I never got problem with this broker. They also have a lot of bonus programs for all lite's clients.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it is obvious that most brokers make money by taking spread or commission from the clients and there are many brokers who take huge fees from us just to let us trade that is why i prefer a broker that is not hungry for that but wants to help us succeed.

I only trust OctaFX broker as they charge only 0.2 pips spread plus have no extra shown or hidden commission and they also allow us the swap free account so even if we keep our trades on for more than one day we won't have to pay any charge or commission for it which is rare as most brokers charge heavy fees for keeping a trade on but not with them.

• 3 weeks later...

It is obvious that the spread we pay is how they earn money at least a legitimate broker while for scammers our investment is their profits since they always manipulate orders and also place trades against us, so no matter what we are likely to lose and they will gain, so always trade with a broker like OctaFX, it is a true ECN broker which takes small spread of 0.2 pips and that is the only earning, but still they are established due to so many customers, as they have craze amongst newbies due to mind blowing service they give.