• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

leverage is used depends on the individual trader. because every trader has different needs with leverage. this time I am more comfortable using leverage 1:1000 of instaforex

each trader have their own opinion about leverage. for me leverage 1:500 is most comfortable when using it in my trade at Armada Markets. but for better, we must trade with fresh mind. this efect will be good to our psychology trading, and discipline

Edited by uncle gober

• 2 weeks later...

for now I am more comfortable using 1:500 leverage of RealTrade, using the leverage of 1:500 RealTrade then I can maximize well trading capital. because of the greater leverage that we use, the greater the risk

Edited by abory

As far as I know forex trading has substantial risk, the size of the risk can be seen from the leverage used, the greater the leverage used, the greater the risk, but the greater the risk, the possibility of profit would be even greater. For myself, for my trading, I use the maximum leverage is 1: 500 in Armada Markets, and to further minimize the risk, I always use a stop loss and take profit as part of money management that I use.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm using leverage 1:1000 in FBS , it's very safe for me I can trade with cent with small lot, I can trade with dollar too with large lot. I feel very comfortable with this leverage. And the main reason I use this leverage is my small capital. So I'm glad there is leverage 1:1000 in forex trading, it help me a lot in this business.

i'm using 1:1000 leverage. i like it. i can trade bigger with high leverage. i can make more profit. but i will take higher risky

Using those leverage is good, But don't use huge lot. your loses will higher.

Or you can registering your account of broker in PrimeRebate, you will get rebate/cashback directly after each of your lot traded. It can minimize your loses.

• 2 weeks later...