What Leverage Are You Using?

Gaban

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I am more comfortable trading with leverage 1: 1000. Trading with leverage is high, it will affect our trading results. The higher the leverage used the margin required smaller and therefore, we need to be able to train with a good trading psychology because trading with high leverage needed a good psychology to avoid trading greed

Leverage and spread is hands down two of the most important aspect for anyone in Forex, but the point or problem is, when we start taking it too seriously and look for brokers with favorable on these things then we will struggle. I always look for tight spread and decent leverage too, but my main focus is to get broker that I can trust and one such company is TICKMILL, it is class above the rest with having awesome low spreads from 0.0 pips, high leverage up to 1:500 plus much more!

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, ahmadvipro said:

Leverage should be used by traders to generate optimum profit. Now traders can use leverage ranging from 1: 100. Now I prefer to trade with a leverage of 1: 500 in ViproMarket

yes, leverage will help us to be able to get maximum profit. especially if we choose to trading using high leverage such as 1: 1000 then it will benefit us. For that, we must use the leverage well and always in MM and RM good

According to our trading, we the traders select our trading leverage. From my first day of trading I have been using 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk,  but, when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, then I use 1:400 leverage that always make sure my trading broker MXTrade.            

• 3 weeks later...

According to our trading experience, we the traders select our trading leverage. Practically I always like to trade in a small leverage for avoiding risk. But when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, then I use high leverage for making profit very rapidly.  Actually, leverage is very important financial tool to choose a broker.

• 1 month later...

According to our trading experience, we the traders actually select our trading leverage.  For making profit very rapidly I always like to trade in a high leverage. And I am very lucky to select MTIMarkets which is regulated and for all time make sure up to leverage 1:500 that is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance.  So, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 6 months later...

Regardless of the leverage you are using, it is important that you apply good money management in order to survive for long in the forex market to be able to earn profits. Low leverage will generally compel  you to  trade lower lots and sustain lower loss, but high leverage will enable you to make more profits and also stand to sustain higher loss during unfavorable trades. 

Edited by ForexMartTrader