Why Deposit Bonuses Are Bad For You

Liquid Markets

Deposit bonuses are extremely misleading. The customer is lead to believe that he will actually receive something when in fact he gets nothing. Worse, the structure of an account in which a bonus is offered is generally made in such a way that the company offering it is obliged to make a market against the client in order to avoid losing their bonus. In truth the client will never be able to receive the bonus amount.

Read the full article on deposit bonuses here: http://www.lqdmarkets.com/choose-real-value-over-bonuses

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is not entirely true in the case of some brokers. Only brokers that offers high bonus take the liberty of making their purchasers misplace their money. numerous traders on the Profiforex stage will notify you that they obtained 10% bonus on their first deposit it was added to their fund to make their trades bigger.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't agree if bonus deposit is bad. You have to know that each broker absolutely have deposit bonus, BUT its different. one broker do not help the margin and the other can help our margin.
In liteforex, its deposit can improve our margin. so it's very helpful.

Guys, let's open new account and make deposit in liteforex, they announce new bonus promotion, 100% bonus guys!!!

Check it out NOW...!!!

• 4 months later...

i wont say bad, it varies from one person to another it really depeds on how you use, i personally avoid it, though hotforex offers a 100% deposit bonus i think or is it 50% i forgot but bonuses in general tend to mess up my computation hahaha so i'd rather just trade my own money safely and slowly :D

bonus is good or bad. it depen on the trader . if they can use it it will be good. i think we should trade without bonus first . it will be better

But no all bonuses from brokers is good for our trading. Only Liteforex bonus that can improve our margin and its very important for our trading. in some other broker can't improve the margin and its bad for trader.

• 3 weeks later...

It’s a very common thing especially with new brokers it’s a trick to attract new clients that is why i prefer OctaFX as they have 50% bonus which also can be used for trading so it’s not like other brokers OctaFX provides a bonus which can be lost and also can be a reason for bigger profits and we can even withdraw the bonus as well if we complete few requirements which should not be a difficult task for a seasoned trader.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse! The thing is, I've been trading in the Forex market via the most reliable broker LiteForex. And I've achieved some success already. Let's get to the point now. The LiteForex Company has invited me to participate in the "Bring a friend 2.0" program and I've got access to a unique promo-code that I want to share with you. Here it is: BF445194415.

This very code will provide you access to all the advantages of this program. Activate it by paying $100 in your account and get a bonus of 20% of your payment. Then, you will also become a member of the “Bring a friend 2.0" program that has yielded me lots of profit already.

As a member of this program, you'll have your personal promo-code too. You will be able to distribute it among your friends and earn $15 for each friend activating your promo-code. Moreover, if your friends' friends activate their gift codes, you will earn $10 for each activated code, and so on.

On average, if at least 7 of your friends activate your promo-code and start spreading their own promo-codes, you will earn about $4000. That's good money, right?

I did it, so you can do that too!

Here's a link to the activation page: http://www.liteforex.com/promo/codes/?code=BF445194415

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In my view any bonus that I receive from my broker is like a gold dust, but there are plenty of trader who are trading with brokers where first they give huge bonuses like 100-200% but once we start trading they suddenly take it back without even explaining the reason, therefore it is must to select a broker that is reputed not just for huge unrealistic offers.

I always receive gigantic 50% bonus on every amount that I deposit into my account from OctaFX. It might also be really high, but unlike other brokers it is completely valid for use and they don’t take it back suddenly, in fact I have been trading for last 2 years and yet never even once I had any issue with using of their deposit bonus.

• 2 months later...

In my view any bonus that I receive from my broker is like a gold dust, but there are plenty of trader who are trading with brokers where first they give huge bonuses like 100-200% but once we start trading they suddenly take it back without even explaining the reason, therefore it is must to select a broker that is reputed not just for huge unrealistic offers.

I always receive gigantic 50% bonus on every amount that I deposit into my account from OctaFX. It might also be really high, but unlike other brokers it is completely valid for use and they don’t take it back suddenly, in fact I have been trading for last 2 years and yet never even once I had any issue with using of their deposit bonus.

Just like you mate same is the case with me as deposit bonus has really helped me greatly and I can invest low amount but still get larger capital due to this bonus scheme, it is more special since it is available for every deposit, hence we can take it whenever we like to. I mostly prefer trading with OctaFX due to their easiness over usage of bonus as compare with other companies which tie us with complicated rules which we can never overcome.