What is the best technique to enter the market??

There are probably as many techniques to enter the market as there are forex traders.  There is no holy grail technique, and a technique can be acceptable if it works under the given market condition. A trader has to learn and practice, in order to choose the technique that best works for the trader. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a new trader every trader start trading with demo account and do demo trading for at least six months. And also should learn Forex consistently. Do more practice to get more experience which will be helpful to make profit in future.

Also every trader must has a good and working strategy .

http://www.forexstrategieswork.com/top-10-best-forex-trading-strategies-that-work/

Edited by ali200

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

There are many good techniques that can be employed by a trader to enter the forex market,  and  some of them belongs among the best of them. However, a trader needs to practice a technique thoroughly on demo account to ensure that it works well for the trader's trading style, before using it on live forex account.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

From all trading tips I think most important is to trade in a demo account for all kinds of traders in particularly the newcomers. In my trading career after passing a long time I still depend on demo trading; first of all I use all my trading strategies in my demo account to see the performance how it works.  This trading approach always helps me to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

• 1 year later...

In Fx trading there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so for making profit with great consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience, in this market place from all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable trading policy that brings profit instantly.   But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many kinds of restrictions.

• 2 years later...