What is the best technique to enter the market??

• 4 weeks later...

before we entered the market, we must first practice trading using a demo account. because we do not know how the actual market conditions. In this account we can practice how to trade. so, when we are trading with real account, we already have enough stock for trading. In instaforex you can use a demo account for free.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In order to get regular and consistently profit we need to practice alot and after a good experience we can be able to earn regular profit.

It is not easy to get a consistent profit. We need a long process. to obtain a consistent profit in forex needs a lot of practice. With plenty of exercise then our trading skills will grow. That way, we can get a consistent profit.

• 1 month later...

Yes exactly to enter in forex we need to have good knowledge but must practice lot with having demo and after getting confidence we should start with low amount in real account.

indeed with a strong knowledge will make a successful trader in the forex business. for forex traders still do not understand, he will always be a failure in the forex business.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hmmm....

Trading forex is not as easy as its look. its very difficult. we need more practice and learn much about how to winning the trade. then we can know how is our trade skill will work. It will going in nature..

Just learn and learn how to gain consistent profit guys..!!

You are right sir. forex trade can make us become crazy, we can loss huge money just in a minutes.

But, if we are talent in forex trade, we will become rich..

• 1 month later...

To enter the market in any conditions, I use Holy Grail Golden Eagle strategy. Because this strategy is enough to provides Accurate Signals whether I should go for Buy or Sell. This indicator tells me Exact time when I should place my trade and Enter into market. Using this indicator, I can ensure High Win Rate of 80%. I do not need to perform anything else, because Holy Grails works on my trading chart and does analysis for me.

• 3 months later...

To enter the market in any conditions, I use Holy Grail Golden Eagle strategy. Because this strategy is enough to provides Accurate Signals whether I should go for Buy or Sell. This indicator tells me Exact time when I should place my trade and Enter into market. Using this indicator, I can ensure High Win Rate of 80%. I do not need to perform anything else, because Holy Grails works on my trading chart and does analysis for me.

yes but a new trader should take self decision in this way he can learn a lot and his confidence increases. This will enable him to make correct decison related to choosing signals.

learn to entry trade from the expert traders, with a proven track record. this where i learn what 'proven' really is. proven track record consist of :
A connected real and verified MetaTrader 4 account with Myfxbook with at least 3 months history.
Drawdown of no more than 50%.
Return of at least 10% and higher than drawdown.
Average pip win per trade of at least 10.
Average trade time over 5 minutes.
System must not use any martingale/grid techniques.
An account balance of at least $1000.
At least 100 trades.
have a close observation upon their feature no need to hurry, it would take times to get well known how to read trader performance statistics, and the only their lack is, not all brokers platform support seem they also had a strict process for brokers, personally i'm still with armada markets ecn account, which been supported this feature for years, but i'm just nearly a year linked my account, but now i'm getting use to is, and got so many trading knowledge much wider rather than just reading some fx article, tips and trick etc...
here's link Forex Autotrade system - Armada Markets for detailed information about this feature.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not exactly saying this is the best but what I have got best experience so far is that whenever we are to enter we should pick the top of the day price while same goes opposite as the lowest of the day, as that gives a kind of insurance that we will have 80-85% chance of success.

I am able to get proper knowledge as what way I could go all thanks to OctaFX broker and their team of experts which handles analysis department and on daily basis they provide analysis update on all currency pairs so by following that we are certain to make at least 80% correct decisions and that without having to pay any charges.

• 3 weeks later...

When it comes to Forex, most traders focus on where and when to enter the trade, and pay little attention on when to get out.This is a big mistake. I use price action method with my Tickmill account, and use Optimum Profit Exit Strategy. It's a strategy that scales out of a trade in two steps. This strategy is first and foremost about taking an initial profit as soon as appropriate, taking some money off the table and reducing the risk in the trade at the same time.

• 1 month later...

Most of the Forex traders are start trading without learning. But, practically, it is the not accurate technique to kick off this business. In my trading life, firstly I have gathered all basic knowledge from Forex Beginners course that I got from my trading platform MXTrade. And, I also acquired proper fundamental data from this didactic lesion that helped me to start this trading in a proper way.

• 1 year later...