Success in Forex With No Analysis?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without analysis success is impossible for a trader in forex trade.Forex depends on analysis and research.Without analysis it just put forex trading is as gambling.Analysis is essential for forex trade.More analysis can help a trader to earn money and make profit.

I tried to open a demo account in FBS as beginning to learn forex while applying the indicators that I get from various media so I can understand doing the open position

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It is possible as more than 70% of the traders in Forex industry at the moment are doing trading without any analysis but yes some do depend on other’s analysis but as far own analysis making is concern that is rarely. I trade with OctaFX broker where I too depend on their expert analysis service since they are so accurate but also because I have no clue how to analysis but the best part for me is that the accuracy is over 80% so I don’t need to worry much on following them.

It is possible as more than 70% of the traders in Forex industry at the moment are doing trading without any analysis but yes some do depend on other’s analysis but as far own analysis making is concern that is rarely. I trade with OctaFX broker where I too depend on their expert analysis service since they are so accurate but also because I have no clue how to analysis but the best part for me is that the accuracy is over 80% so I don’t need to worry much on following them.

How is good their OctaFX analysis??. Have you been using that analysis and give many profit fot you?.

I never using fundamental analysis, but using my own tecnical analysis in Mayzus broker, Liteforex, Oanda and its really make me proud because I can get concsistent pfrofit there. Thanks Mayzus broker and the other..

analysis is very important in forex trading. the analysis we will be able to trade with maximal. so we will be able to succeed in forex trading. for that we need to analyze trading well

Making guess sometime do work, but for you to be successful in the long run you have to know how to make anaalysis, and even if you cant, you have to depend on people or service providers, who will give you signals or suggestion, so directly or indirectly you have to depend on analysis.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are many factors for success in forex. Success in forex is not an easy thing, we need to do a good trading analysis, need to have a good trading strategy and a lot of experience. for that we have much to learn and practice trading well to succeed in forex

There are so many factors that determine the success of a trader. one of which is the concept of trading right that must be improved so that we can predict the direction of price movement with precision ratio above 60%. I am still learning to use a demo account and real account in ViproMarket

• 3 weeks later...

How is good their OctaFX analysis??. Have you been using that analysis and give many profit fot you?.

I never using fundamental analysis, but using my own tecnical analysis in Mayzus broker, Liteforex, Oanda and its really make me proud because I can get concsistent pfrofit there. Thanks Mayzus broker and the other..

Hi mate, I also use their analysis regularly, I won’t say that we’re going to make guaranteed profits from that, but it’s seriously helpful and gives us confidence with how to trade. I have been using it since 4-5 months, I basically it every day and then I work on my plan with keeping their analysis in my mind. I haven’t tried the broker you mention since I feel OctaFX is enough for me while ultimately we need to have skills to work even with greatest features.

• 4 weeks later...

I won’t say this is impossible, but right way to working is through proper analyzing and if we do that correctly then only we will be able to succeed, but if we’re not analyzing well then we will struggle on every step. I get great help and support which is through FreshForex and that’s on with their expert analysis service that updates us about the market and every day we get great tips and guides for trading, so I just love following their Fresh Forecast, it makes my life so easy!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2016 at 1:11 PM, ahmadvipro said:

we do more practicing in trading, so the benefit no more longer difficult in pursue for forex profit so we have to learn more focus in analyze market

In forex trading then we have a lot of practice with many exercises because it will allow us to trade with the maximum. to practice we can use a demo account or can participate in the contest demo of TICKMILL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forex trading is a serious business that rewards hard work, and this includes good forex market analysis. It may be possible to win trades at one time or the other without analysis. But this winning spree cannot be sustained in the long run without the application of sound analysis. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/16/2016 at 6:04 PM, uncle gober said:

discipline is the most important thing to trade properly, without a discipline we will not be able to do the maximum in trading

Discipline should be done at the time of the trade foerx, of course we do involves high risk, should be careful and not recommended for greed we do. I along CentroFx to support to the event more thrilling to do in a real account so that all expectations can be proved

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2016 at 1:51 PM, resmana said:

Discipline should be done at the time of the trade foerx, of course we do involves high risk, should be careful and not recommended for greed we do. I along to support to the event more thrilling to do in a real account so that all expectations can be proved

discipline we do as well as possible, the discipline will be brought to fokusan in the run and also with discipline we will not be involved in emotions that will happen. To continue to be patient and continue to practice in order to be optimized in science and also in generating profits

• 5 months later...

Sometimes, a trader can make profits during forex trading out of sheer luck, but this this cannot be sustained for long. The way to trade profitably on a consistent basis is to master the ability to earn profits under varying forex market conditions.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So this is very risk trading place where 90% traders are loser. We the traders first of all have to make sure the best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge. And besides good trading knowledge it is more important to ensure a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the trading broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...