The Fear of lossing Money

• 2 weeks later...

Fear is always there and it is impossible to completely remove it. We just need to make sure we work it out in proper way and it will allow us to grow well. I believe we need to select things very carefully and join up with companies that we can trust. The biggest fear is when there is broker like Instaforex, who scam us badly and causes all problems.

• 3 weeks later...

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading style that we select according to our trading experience, now I am with LQDFX from where I can use all trading style including lowest trading spreads with scalping that brings profit in a short time.  so, I always feel comfortable when using any trading style practically.     

We need to understand that forex is risky and as a trader, we need to be able to minimize the risk. We also must be ready with it. That's why try to use demo account first to know how to trade and manage our fund. Or we also can start trading with small amount like in fxb trading where we can use small amount to start trading with real account

We the traders first of all have to take demo trading seriously for acquire most powerful analyzing fundamental trading knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. but practically we the traders who are particularly newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. as a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of  exact trading knowledge .  so, we have to make sure demo trading continually for become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.  

• 3 months later...

Fear of losing money can hamper a trader’s confident trading approach in the forex market. Definitely while investing in any field, we have that inner feelings or anxiety that we may lose our hard earning money and all our efforts can go in vain. But excess fear can limit a trader’s trading capacities to earn good money since forex is a zero sum game and traders have to bear this in mind that to earn sufficient money a trader has to take calculative risk.

Every Pro trader lose money, and they comprehend that it's simply part of the "game". Tragically, for some traders, each trade is accompanied by a huge FEAR of losing money and in some cases exceptional emotional connection. Rather than being fearful of losing your money when trading, grasp the control you have on each trade; a trader has finish control over the risk management of each trade by means of stop losses and position sizing. I am trading with MaximusFx where get to learn a lot about trading from their advanced educational resources.

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

• 1 year later...

We the traders in this market place should choose our brokers in cool mind , please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , I have chosen LQDFX in my trading career due to secure trading environment . actually this STP Execution trading platform for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  so, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading. 

• 2 years later...
On 10/8/2019 at 4:04 PM, L Moore said:

We the traders in this market place should choose our brokers in cool mind , please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , I have chosen LQDFX in my trading career due to secure trading environment . actually this STP Execution trading platform for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  so, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading. 

You can start trading in the Forex Markets with a Deposit of 100USD in ECN Account of FXOpen Broker 😄