The Fear of lossing Money

Certainly Everyone is afraid of loosing his hardly earned money. Today the money is the only thing which is the need of everyone and having no money means dead. That is the main reason for all traders to stick with their jobs , businesses and even with Forex. But in the case of Forex or a business their are huge risks of loosing capital but on the other hand if we do not taking risk it is not possible to earn money. We can control this fear but it is impossible to get rid of it.

http://www.mig-agent.com/

• 1 year later...

I think this is the biggest problem that tends to creep in when we trade, it is not so much the market but the self-created demons that make us lose so much. If we forget about losing or stop been patient 70-80% chance are that we will get favorable results and remember Forex is already a 50/50 game right from start so it is not too hard to gain full control.

I am happy with my work so far especially since joining OctaFX, they are the reason I feel so relax every time I trade as I have rebate service to look forward at in times of difficulties since they offer 15 USD per lot size trading which I treat as an insurance policy!

everybody is afraid of loosing money in this markets as these markets are risky unpredictable lose as well so the fear of loosing money is always there.a traders is need to always trade by using proper money management and put stop loss to his trades so that the losses will be minimum if the markets reverse from direction of his trade.

I am not afraid of losing money but I am also careful not to lose all my equity. I know that a trader may face a little loss a day if his trading goes wrong and that is why he has to employ the use of a stop loss. A little loss is not a problem as long as you have a good strategy to take back any money that you lose to the forex market.

I am not afraid of losing money but I am also careful not to lose all my equity. I know that a trader may face a little loss a day if his trading goes wrong and that is why he has to employ the use of a stop loss. A little loss is not a problem as long as you have a good strategy to take back any money that you lose to the forex market.

There are many tools on forex market but a newbie is not aware all of them and because of that he feels that his money is at risk, fear of loss is very genuine.

• 2 weeks later...

There are many tools on forex market but a newbie is not aware all of them and because of that he feels that his money is at risk, fear of loss is very genuine.

yes, one of the tools that are very useful for beginners is SL. By trading using the SL the greater risks can be minimalized well. So we will be able to trade with the maximum. So we need not fear the loss

• 1 month later...

Some tips how to overcome fear of losing money: First of all, stop trading. Then ask yourself these questions: 1. Am I truly confident in the strategy? 2. Do I believe I have acquired the knowledge in order to successfully trade my plan? 3. Is my position size too large for my tolerance? 4. Do I truly understand the odds for success? 5. Do I truly understand failure.

No, I am not. Because, I think my losses are my best teacher. So, I always use my dairy to write my losing reason with loses size. But, day by day I’m improving. Actually, daily market analysis of TradingBanks trading broker increase my condiment level. Because, from last two year I’m using their accurate market analysis. in addition, I am also learning from this market report.

I started doing option trading some years ago but due to struggle and failures I had to quit but then recently I started again but this time with a much better company to back me up. I used http://optionsbee.com company to sign up to any broker and because of that I received massive help with 100% cash back offer on first deposit so with such a quality offer it was just party time for me as all the fear got removed due to such freedom.

Edited by Cochran

• 6 months later...

No, I am not. Because, I think my losses are my best teacher. So, I always use my dairy to write my losing reason with loses size. But, day by day I’m improving. Actually, daily market analysis of TradingBanks trading broker increase my condiment level. Because, from last two year I’m using their accurate market analysis. in addition, I am also learning from this market report.

yes its very important to keep on learning from your losses and not to get upset with it and take wrong decisions.

Actually, despite of good trading knowledge it is not possible to avoid loss completely. But, taking some major steps, it can be reduced sometime. Last, week I did huge loss during news. Now, I am trying to recover my loss with support of live economic calendar that I am getting from my trading platform MXTrade. From here, I am getting all important information on the financials health of various economics.

• 1 year later...

There is no need to fear losing money in the forex market if you have the necessary skills and experience that will enable you to trade profitably. Losses do occur during forex trading, but with skillful trading you will likely make more profit than loss. 

Edited by ForexMartTrader

• 2 weeks later...

There is always a fear of losing money in any business in this world. Trading is also a business and there are risk associated with the money you invest in trading. I am always trying to protect my money so that I can make money with my capital. But with proper guideline anyone can earn a good amount of money in trading and if risk is managed then everyone can be profitable. I trade options with lxmarkets.com and so far they are the best option trading broker I have ever traded with. I now don't have any fear of losing money because I earn money everday.

I strongly believe that we need to be fearless because in a business like Forex, it is impossible for anyone to succeed if we are not confident. I am really fearless in how I approach things. It is all thanks to FP Markets given they are regulated by ASIC and offers low cost, dedication account managers, fast execution, flexible leverage plus there is whole graph for analyzing which is done by experts and is provided day to day basis which really helps up in working for us.

• 4 weeks later...

Though the fear of losing money in the forex market can prevent a potential trader  from making the most of the forex market.  The fact still remains that there are successful forex traders, and one can only achieve success in any endeavour by overcoming the fear. 

• 3 weeks later...
Fear is a common emotion of human nature. We always fear when we can not seem to find any hope. In forex there is no place for fear. We should prepare ourselves so that we can fight any situation of market. Forex market is a market of win or loss. You will definitely lose your money some point. But you have to strong enough to overcome the emotion. AAFX is the broker which helps to expansion the buoyancy of my trading.