How can i stop my Loss?

Actually no one has the capacity to stop loss in Forex fully. But taking some steps it can reduce sometimes. When I kicked off trading, I was not able to earn profit and did much loss. Then I started to learn Forex properly. Because I do believe without learning it is not possible to reduce loss at all. Now I am learning from my trading broker MXTRADE where huge educational facilities are available. So I am becoming a knowledgeable trade day by day by using these facilities.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The best way a person can stop his losses is by covering the entire basis and that starts with ability to analysis well but for this we need a proper guide and knowledge. I am very fortunate to have all these at one roof with Yes FX global; they are the leading Proprietary Company in the world and with their epic Remote FX Traders program things are picture perfect for getting good education and now I have really got mastery over technical analysis due to them.

If you are a new Forex trader, then I suggest you to follow good market analysis. because, practically it’s really impossible for newbie’s to make good market analysis. In addition, I always depend on daily market review of ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker. I get all technical analysis by their market review. Besides, I get all latest Forex news with details in their ‘Economic Calendar’.

If we are losing consistently then there is no way to suddenly stop the blooding but if we gain proper knowledge and experience then it will slowly stop but there is no magical way to instantly stop it. I am using OctaFX broker and with them I am able to get good knowledge and also trade with a chance of making great money with the Champion demo contest that is held every month and has prize pool of 1000 USD for the winners.

Hard work is the only key that can unlock the door of profits and shut down the losses but most people don’t believe in this. I trade with Nova FX and there all my hard work was rewarded by time as they have so many great offers including the SuperNova Cash back offer where I was given 5% back over the actual investment. Although it might not stop losses but having larger capital always help with better management so that automatically save us from many losses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

If you want to avoid your big loss, then definitely I will suggest you to use stop loss trading tool and reduce your trading lot size. Please, don’t try to make double profit in your every trade; money management is the key point here. But, low trading spread of TradingBanks motivated me to trade with low risk ratio.

• 2 weeks later...

Despite of good trading knowledge, it is not possible to avoid loss completely for anyone. But, taking some major steps it can reduce sometimes. Last week, I did huge loss during news due to lack of exact fundamental data. Now, I am trying to recover my loss with support of live economic calendar that provides my trading broker MXTrade. By means of this financial datebook, I can all important information on the financial health of various economics.

If you are facing margin call again and again then stay away from live trading! Because, unfortunately you are not right person for doing live trading. But, don’t be frustrated because Forex business is the most technology based business where you have another reliable chance that is automatic trading. Personally, still now I use copy trading service of TradingBanks and really make more handsome money from my manual trading.

• 4 weeks later...

There is not a soul in this market place who can avoid loss completely at all. But, by taking some major steps it can be reduced sometimes. In my trading career, I at all times try to reduce my loss by learning. and, my trading broker MxTrade for all times make sure best trading environment for learning by providing many exclusive educational facilities.

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps by using stop loss? I mean at least I do that, but in bigger picture, we of course need to have knowledge or experience, as that’s what keeps the loss from coming or at least, it puts the hold to level of loss we face. I usually use high lot size where it becomes absolutely vital that I use Stop Loss tool, it is what will help me get out from wrong trade and make profits from right now. I trade we OctaFX broker and using stop loss with them is no issue given they are a true ECN company with even winning the award for it, so that’s why working with one such broker is the greatest thing we could do as trader.

By using a tight stop loss would be very beneficial, especially if doing so traders scalping techniques can minimize the risk better. I like the system that is given by tickmill

yes, and it is highly advisable for traders to always use a stop loss. Stop loss will be able to limit the risk of us so that we can minimize the risks greater. And we also need to discipline against the stop loss

• 4 weeks later...