• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

As a new Forex trader, it’s very common to lose trading capital. I was too. But, then I started to follow free Forex signal of my regulated trading broker ‘GCI’. This award winning trading broker provides their signal with stop loss and take profit points. So, it’s much effective for new traders. Even, their daily market analysis is much effective to learn Forex. Still, I am learning trading technique from their daily market analysis. On the other hand, I can withdraw my profit at any time without any additional fees. Not only this facility, this trading broker provides me all trading facilities and features. Therefore, my trading life is much comfortable with ECN trading platform.

• 2 weeks later...

I was very tense about my big losses. But, now I am very happy that I overcome my big losses problem. Actually, I believe learning is the main weapon for us to protect our trading capital from big losses. But, you have to learn in proper way. I leaned trading from exclusive trading facilities of GCI Financial trading broker. I believe we need to chose a friendly trading platform where we get proper instruction for trading. Exactly, I got this facilities on my demo account. Therefore, I become a profitable Forex trader in my live account within very short time. On the other hand, using money management with stop loss is the best tonic to reduce losses size.

I think there is much lacking of trading skill in my trading life. So, I am not regularly earner in Forex. Therefore, now I am very busy for gathering most powerful trading knowledge by learning. Because I do believe that there is no alternative way to stop my loss with learning. But trading broker support is most needed for stopping loss.

You have to learn more. Because, learning is the best and only one way to become a professional Forex trader. And, you have to follow proper money management and use stop loss for saving your capital from, big losses. In addition, you have to make a master trading plan. Coz, self-discipline is another requirement for being a successful Forex trader.

Actually, I think no one have the capability to stop loss at all in Forex trading. But taking some steps it can reduce. Now I am littlie able to reduce my loss after passing almost 2 years in Fprex. I became a huge loss by trading all major currencies those are available in my trading platform ‘ProfiForex’ . But now I can trade only EURO/USD that’s movement is too much easy to understand.

I used to think forex was about gaining profit, but later on after trading a yeah and a half with hotforex, forex trading appeared to be more about avoiding loses and minimizing loosing streaks. the more you lessen the loses the more you earn, yeah i know its the same, but thinking this way helped me more. less stressful.