Pl Upgrade me to Supporter Stutus

Alina has been alerted to your Supporter status

and she'll have you fixed as soon as she's able to get it done...

Congratulations topearn

skylady ;)

Thank you, skylady. Mary was telling me a few hours ago that I've to wait till Austin is back from his honeymoon in 2 weeks time to upgrade me, but then I mention to her that Alina is also admin and should be able to do the upgrading.

BTW, I seem to find new moderators daily. How many moderators we have in this forum anyway, seems a lot. js, blondie, mary, U and a few others which I can't recall their names. And what are their forum names ?

Thank you, skylady. Mary was telling me a few hours ago that I've to wait till Austin is back from his honeymoon in 2 weeks time to upgrade me, but then I mention to her that Alina is also admin and should be able to do the upgrading.

BTW, I seem to find new moderators daily. How many moderators we have in this forum anyway, seems a lot. js, blondie, mary, U and a few others which I can't recall their names. And what are their forum names ?

how old are you top?

Aloha topearn,

Congratulations on reaching Supporter status! I'm sure you will be upgraded as soon as possible.

Yes, we do have a lot of moderators here. We want to be sure our members are well taken care of

and keep Collective Investments Forum the awesome, safe place that it is. We have a great team.

You'll find the list of moderators here: The Moderating Team.

That link is found near the bottom of the main page.

Thanks for being an active member here. ;)

Guest Alina

Anybody can "buy" the supporter status once gets over 100 posts. Here is how you should do it:

Go on the top menu and choose "Utils"....."Market place".....than from the left menu you'll see, choose CIF Supporter Status....than put in the field 1 (meaning you'll gonna spend 100 posts to "pay" for 1 supporter status)....than click ok (or go)....and you should get it automaticly.

If you did this and didn't worked let me know and i'll do it manually for you....but it should work :D

Hi Alina,

Pl upgrade me manually. At 1st I put 100, but it said You do not have enough money. So I thought 100 means I'm buying 100 Supporter status, so I tried putting 1, also same error message.

BTW, the banners on the right where we have Austin, js, Blondie banners is blocking my right side, so what I type to the right, I cannot see. So I need to copy n paste to a word document to read. Also some PM messages I cannot reply cos the reply button is hidden, only can see the delete button.

To see everything, I need to set my screen resolution to 1024 x 768, but then all the wordings are damn small and hurtful to my eyes.

Guest Alina
Hi Alina,

Pl upgrade me manually. At 1st I put 100, but it said You do not have enough money. So I thought 100 means I'm buying 100 Supporter status, so I tried putting 1, also same error message.

BTW, the banners on the right where we have Austin, js, Blondie banners is blocking my right side, so what I type to the right, I cannot see. So I need to copy n paste to a word document to read. Also some PM messages I cannot reply cos the reply button is hidden, only can see the delete button.

To see everything, I need to set my screen resolution to 1024 x 768, but then all the wordings are damn small and hurtful to my eyes.

When you've put 1 in that field the forum had given you the supporter status. I just forgot to tell you that after you'll buy it, you need to go back to market place....you'll see the supporter status in Inventory there but you must click on "Use" button, for it to appear on your profile....sorry that i forgot to tell you this earlier :)

About the resolution....1024x768 is the standard resolution for any website. A lower resolution is something very few people are still using over the net...so, i'm sorry for this but you'll need to use at least the standard one to can see well the forum.

I've posted another 4 posts since my previous post above, increasing my posting count from 117 to 121 and then when I go back to Market Place, refresh, my Post count has DECREASED from P98 to now P94.Supporter Avator cost P100. Obviously a bug here.

Anyway, pl just manually upgrade me and take your time to find the bug later.

Guest Alina

I've upgraded you manually now. About your other issue: at each new topic opened by you the script took you 5 posts (cost you 5 posts), each post on an opened topic give you posts. So that's why the number of your posts is not a fix amount.

I've upgraded you manually now. About your other issue: at each new topic opened by you the script took you 5 posts (cost you 5 posts), each post on an opened topic give you posts. So that's why the number of your posts is not a fix amount.

Then the script need to be modified to show the true posting count else members will get frustrated when they tried to buy supporter status and find they do not have enough money. Then they will bug the admin to manually upgrade them. The members suffer and admin also suffer.

If the script cannot be modified and admin want to use script basis to compute post count, then need to put a notice that a thread started is minus 5 posting count and they need to go to Utils > Market Place and get the script basis posting count to see if they qualify for supporter status.

"When you've put 1 in that field the forum had given you the supporter status. I just forgot to tell you that after you'll buy it, you need to go back to market place....you'll see the supporter status in Inventory there but you must click on "Use" button, for it to appear on your profile."

Alina, there is no supporter status in my Inventory -

Market Place

Inventory

Member Inventory

Member Inventory

Money on Hand -P92

Total Items 0 Items

Guest Alina

I'll change the script settings to not take those 5 posts when you open new topic anymore.

There is no supporter status bought in your inventory because you've opened new topics and losts some of your posts before going to buy it. It's working ok if the amount of your posts are ok.

I noticed y account has been upgraded to Supporter. Thanks Alina.

However I still could not access the Member to member exchanges which is opeto Supporter members cos you have to made the changes from 250 to 100 postings here -

"Only members with 250+ posts are allowed to participate in this section. So get posting and we will see you soon!"

Dear Alina,

I bought my Supporter Status button but I am not showing as a moderator now.

Did I do something wrong? Is Supporter status only for members only.

I would like to have my moderator status returned.

Blessings,

realtimerick

Sorry Rick, didn't think to post that MOD's would be replacing Avatars, will have it changed for you...

skylady

realtimerick, Moderator has more status than a mere Supporter.

Surely you don't really believe that topearn...

For without our members, there'd be no Moderators...:blink:

Kinda like a store, without the customers, no store...

skylady ;)