Which broker do you trust to invest your money ?

As long as we are comfortable trading with a broker that we use and the process of our withdrawal and deposit processed without many obstacles seemed to be no reason for us to change the broker that we are taking. Like I chose tickmill, with tight spreads and fast execution, and my withdrawal and deposit processed without any problems, no reason for me looking for another broker.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

so many broker company to choose, bit confuse especially for newbie traders.checking most suggested brokers by many member post, put all of them with myfxbook spread comparison page, and seem this tickmiil company had very competitive condition, the payment method are wide range one, and mostly found no odd issues about them, even many myfxbook traders suggest them.

starting last year i made new step with ECN account, following lead by suggestion from many expert trader at forum, been try out several account, but not with ECN ever before, and by their lead I start my first ECN account with Tickmill, quite different with my last use brokerage company, spread are incomparable, I often got 0.2 pips spread from my trade with EURUSD, and all order fill in instantly, no more unwanted 'feature' such requote . so far i'm happy with my ECN account.

Trading with brokers that provide satisfaction and comfort is required by traders. one comfort I need in choosing a broker is the speed of execution without requotes, low spreads and available ECN accounts that provide certainty of trading in the market directly. Now I find the broker, the broker is www.tickmill.com. I saw these brokers have low spreads from the comparison between the broker spreads in myfxbook

• 11 months later...

I have invested my money in MXTrade trading broker which is mainly considered as an EU regulated trading broker by the high authorize in this market place. So, I get enough security in my trading balance. Thus, my trading life is very much flexible. Generally, we the traders have to trade in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds.

I have invested my money in Trade12 regulated trading broker because of accurate security. I got 100% initial bonus when I have kicked off a live account from this ECN trading broker. Even though, these kinds of bonuses cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions , but from here I can use this deposit bonus for all time with lowest trading spreads.

• 2 weeks later...

My trading capital was more than 5,000$ so, I was so much serious on the quality of trading brokers! Yes, I knew that market maker trading brokers are very available! But, I found proper direction from this forum. In here, I got so many positive comments on TradingBanks broker. That’s way, now I only use this ECN trading broker. In addition, really TradingBanks broker is very honest on their commitment.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If we want to ensure  a successful trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the broker which at all times ensures superior execution for trading , security of funds at any kinds of investments , lowest trading spreads for using any trading techniques, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  

• 2 months later...

I completely trust my broker. That’s why I invested my money into their account. My broker name is AAFX. This broker got license from FCA. This is big fact for trusting my broker. On extra note this broker has a valid office address which many broker don’t have. My broker has the best money transaction system. I never face any difficulties while withdrawing my money. I think all these facts are sufficient enough to trust any broker.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The biggest advantage that I have derived out of FXB Trading is the interface it provided. It is totally user friendly and the navigation has been made simple for users. I was able to locate several types of real time information and was able to analyze the trends in the market depending on the global economic occurrences with the help of the website’s economic calendar.

This is very important question to be asked as the broker we are going to invest money should be reliable and honest as the money we invest as a capital for our trading is quite crucial for us. Even $1 counts cause its our hard earned money and we don't want it to be hijacked in front of our very eyes. I am currently trading with Forex4you who have provided me all kinds of facilities like 100% funds safety, no transaction fee on deposit and withdrawals and moreover the withdrawal timing is very fast indeed. Never had any reliability issues with this broker ever.

For traders to get the best out of their trading experience, it is necessary for them to have updates on currency prices on real time basis. Unfortunately, for traders, there are not many websites available that can provide them such updates. The good news for them is that there is one website, FXB Trading that gives them price updates in real time of major world currencies

• 3 months later...

Maximum newcomers like to depend on scalping strategy that brings profit within a short time ,  if you want to get more profit by this short time trading approach first of all you have to make sure the lowest trading spreads , otherwise it is not possible at all to make profit with consistency at all by using this trading strategy in spite of good trading knowledge.   

Forex is the shorten type of foreign exchange trading and forex is where all monetary forms of the world can be exchange against each other. Just forex is tied in with purchasing and offering monetary standards. Be that as it may, in forex monetary forms has a few classifications like significant, minor and intriguing. What's more, in forex trading you can exchange more than monetary forms. Indeed, you heard it accurately. You can exchange here gold, silver, control, vitality, CFD's and so on. 
I am a currency trader, and execute my exchanges on meta trader 4 platform gave by my broker called Forex4you. I got my broker fortunately, I am saying in regards to fortunes in light of the fact that by and large all trader don't discover everything what they expect shape their broker. Be that as it may, I did. I getting all things.

I trust my CapitalsTrade. It is a regulated and license broker Vanuatu. After researching lot of aspect I select this broker. Eventually it gains my trust. Now I can say that it is a trustworthy good broker. It has not taken any hidden charge or extra charge. It is giving me commission and swap free account. It is also providing me low spreads, low transaction cost, high leverage 1:500 and many more.