Which broker do you trust to invest your money ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I will watch myself from those liar that the broker is offering. Some of them are offering some percentage benefit from losing during trading. this is absurd. Coz I'd been tricked before.

Please share more about the information your mentioned, bro. This will be very useful to the other member of this forum, so they can avoid the same worst experience from broker's promotion as yours .

I think these are can help use to find the best broker to invest our money in forex trading :

1.) Customer Service

Most importantly, a broker's customer service must be excellent! 24/7 customer service reps available is an absolute must & you can't do without it. A quality customer service team is the first step to finding the best broker for you.

2.) Platform

Analyze the brokers trading platform. Are you comfortable with it? Does it have all the necessary information you need to trade? Is there a market news feed somewhere in the corner or somewhere else on the site?

3.) Mini/Micro Accounts

If you are a beginner, try looking for a broker which offers Mini & even micro accounts. For just a few hundred bucks you can test your trading skills, hone your market savy & learn the tricks of trading forex.

4.) Instant Execution of Your Orders

This is an absolute must! If execution isn't instant, as soon as you place your order, find a new broker.

5.) Do Your Research

Look online & check out forums for reviews of the broker you're thinking of trading with. Make sure that they have been around for a long time & that traders have had good experiences.

Selection of the right broker enough to affect the results of your trading, how would you feel comfortable in trading while your withdrawal request is not processed quickly. Currently, some brokers offer many options for withdrawal and deposit, I think the safest way is to use a local bank in your country.

You are right. That's why we have to be careful when choosing broker to trade, so we will not get scam broker. And for me, InstaForex is the best broker for my trading.

Good broker gives much support to their clients to get better in their trading, in addition they provide customer service immediately respond to complaints and inquiries from their clients, it would be better if they provide customer service in a language that can be understood by their clients, not only the English language but also the language of other countries.

Good broker gives much support to their clients to get better in their trading, in addition they provide customer service immediately respond to complaints and inquiries from their clients, it would be better if they provide customer service in a language that can be understood by their clients, not only the English language but also the language of other countries.

Good broker always trying to make their traders are satisfied with the services provided, improving services is one of them.

My broker always responsive to their client, they will give information about new promo, etc to their client.

Get a reference from a satisfied customer. Ask him or her if this broker returns calls quickly, only pushes company products like mutual funds or recommended stocks and takes time to explain the advantages of various financial plans.

Ask the broker for additional references and check them. You want a stockbroker with plenty of happy clients. If there are none willing to go on record about this guy, it could mean that he doesn't have any clients or that he has "churned and burned" them with bad investments.

Check the stockbroker's record with the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD). Any stockbroker or brokerage firm registered to trade securities within the last two years will have a report available online with the BrokerCheck system. If you have any questions about what you see, call the NASD at (800) 289-9999 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time.

Go over local databases for criminal records through your clerk of the court's office. That underage drinking charge, while interesting, isn't what you are looking for. See if he or she has been arrested or convicted for anything regarding financial issues, breach of trust or theft that may not have made it into the NASD database.

Review the broker's record (and his or her firm's) in civil court through your local clerk of the courts office. Pay close attention to any cash settlements that the broker or the firm may have paid to settle disputes over account management. Check for any bankruptcies, loan defaults or other indications of corporate or personal financial mismanagement.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1

The good broker will always the best service for their client, include customer service who always ready to help client who are facing problem. And i also satisfied with my broker, because their customer service is very friendly and give solution for my problem quickly.

I think these are can help use to find the best broker to invest our money in forex trading :

1.) Customer Service

Most importantly, a broker's customer service must be excellent! 24/7 customer service reps available is an absolute must & you can't do without it. A quality customer service team is the first step to finding the best broker for you.

2.) Platform

Analyze the brokers trading platform. Are you comfortable with it? Does it have all the necessary information you need to trade? Is there a market news feed somewhere in the corner or somewhere else on the site?

3.) Mini/Micro Accounts

If you are a beginner, try looking for a broker which offers Mini & even micro accounts. For just a few hundred bucks you can test your trading skills, hone your market savy & learn the tricks of trading forex.

4.) Instant Execution of Your Orders

This is an absolute must! If execution isn't instant, as soon as you place your order, find a new broker.

5.) Do Your Research

Look online & check out forums for reviews of the broker you're thinking of trading with. Make sure that they have been around for a long time & that traders have had good experiences.

I have get all of the criterias which you have mentioned in InstaForex. And i also can get free capital for trading with my broker by posting in forum which sponsored by instaforex. I can get bonus for my posting, and it will be credited in my account, so i can use it for trading. Does your broker give it?

• 3 weeks later...

The good broker will always the best service for their client, include customer service who always ready to help client who are facing problem. And i also satisfied with my broker, because their customer service is very friendly and give solution for my problem quickly.

I also felt the same. I like my broker. especially concerned with the speed of execution and low spread of the pair.

there is always a risk, there is no such thing as a 100% assurance, but some of us are luckier than others thats about it :)

every job there are risks, including forex. when discipline and strong in upholding principles, forex would be a fun job.

Forex is high risk business, but it can give us high return too if we can trade well with trusted broker.

there is always a risk, there is no such thing as a 100% assurance, but some of us are luckier than others thats about it :)

every job there are risks, including forex. when discipline and strong in upholding principles, forex would be a fun job.

Forex is high risk business, but it can give us high return too if we can trade well with trusted broker.

All the businesses there are risks and comparable to the results obtained. when the risk is greater then the results obtained are also great. All the businesses Then to secure the gains we choose a broker with a good reputation

• 2 weeks later...

All the businesses there are risks and comparable to the results obtained. when the risk is greater then the results obtained are also great. All the businesses Then to secure the gains we choose a broker with a good reputation

Yeah, and forex is a great business with high risk and high return. If we wanna get high return, we have to minimize the risk. And it's true what you said. We have to choose broker with a good reputation and give us comfortable service.

• 1 year later...

Honestly I have not trusted too many brokers when it comes to investments but been trading with OctaFX from last few years I feel satisfied. I use their 8 USD no deposit bonus and have been growing it ever since then and also make regular withdrawal of 40-50 USD per month, it is enough amount for me to support my education while in future if I want to invest they will be my choice since when a non-investor is treated with such care just think of an investor here.

Now I feel lucky to trading in the Armada Markets because they now improve trading performance. they anounce that starting from January 1st, 2015 FSA authorized and regulated company Tickmill Ltd ( www.tickmill.com ) will continue providing you with first-class trading services. With a wide range of new instruments excellent trading terms and conditions, Tickmill is ready to take your trading experience to the next level

What improvements will Tickmill bring?

You can expect the following additional benefits:

• Strong protection and security as Tickmill is authorized and regulated by the FSA
  • Your funds will be kept segregated in the top-rated banks under the supervision of the FSA
  • New trading instruments such as DAX, S&P500, Nasdaq and Dow Jones stock indices and commodities
  • New account base currencies – CHF, AUD, SGD
  • A number of new payment options
  • Improved deposit and withdrawal processing
  • Improved web-based Client Area
  • New and improved IB compensation scheme
  • IB Room with great and simple set of tools, so that anyone can now become our IB

• 2 weeks later...

Surely which trading broker has long time experience with enough reputation, I am using this trading platform. That is ‘GCI’ trading broker. Actually, I do not have any fear to lose my capital. Because, this ECN trading broker awarded as ‘Best Forex Broker’ for so many times. I am using this platform from 2006 and still I am using this broker. I never face any kind of problem to withdraw my profit. Even, I can withdraw my profit instantly without any additional fees. I can use any online payment system for my transaction because, this broker has widely transaction payment system. I am really happy with their trading facilities.