Don't you hate those "paid $1.47" posts?

Yeah, am seeing some posts that just announce that they are being paid in some HYIP or other less than a buck or just over a buck, each and every day.

And the person posting those is hoping this will stimulate interest.

Not at all.

My message to those persons is? Quit that. Post something more intelligent and noteworthy and interesting! That's how to get referrals! Or support of a programme. Right?

Right.

Just my rant.

Ok then.... let's move on.

js

millionaires.jpg

Be pleased to read my blog, it's fun, interesting, wide-ranging and so on: http://www.9planetreviews.com/blog.shtml and also see my Best Opps site: micronuts.com where you can get FREE Advertising, all over the place! AND... PAC for ALL has launched! Run by PAC and PAC Rev Share folks Kazzy and EL. See more info.

pacrevenueshare.jpg

Yeah, am seeing some posts that just announce that they are being paid in some HYIP or other less than a buck or just over a buck, each and every day.

And the person posting those is hoping this will stimulate interest.

Not at all.

My message to those persons is? Quit that. Post something more intelligent and noteworthy and interesting! That's how to get referrals! Or support of a programme. Right?

Right.

Just my rant.

Ok then.... let's move on.

js

I am no expert on HYIPS or Marketing for referrals.

But I think you missed one important reason and usefulness of those daily $1-$2 "I got Paid Posts". Those daily paid posts, actually tell members and potential members,

that the program is paying regularly, on time, and that it is having no payment problems thus far.

Before I put money into a program - mostly long term, low %, daily - weekly paying HYIPS, I usually follow the news of those particular programs on a few News-Blogs,

HYIP-Monitors, and Forums I personally trust, for some days. This is done in order to gather info about performance of the programs thus far, whilst doing my own DD.

All this helps one decide, about whether to put money in a program or not.

The daily payout percentage is usually quiet low, about 1 - 3% daily, in most of the long term HYIPs, hence the actual daily pay is also low 1 - $4 depending on how much

you deposited, but of course, if you put in thousands, your pay will reflect the amount you invested.

Those miniscule $$ daily pay reports/posts are very important to some of us and I hope people continue posting them.

Knowing that an HYIP is paying, as per its investment plans, regularly, on time, is essential and very important information.

If you don't like reading those particular 'I got Paid Posts', you could ignore them or just by pass the threads.

Thank you.

Iolite.

Edited by Iolite