time analysis

tradder

I saw some people put time on the chart and said that at this time the price will reverse and it works lots of time a few times that it doesn't work does anyone know what this type of analysis and any courses about is

Your question is a little on the broad side as there are so many ways people attempt to time the market and I don't know probably most of them.

Carolyn Boroden and Robert Miner have done a couple of good books on the subject.

Have a search on Z library and see what you find on the subject.

Your question is a little on the broad side as there are so many ways people attempt to time the market and I don't know probably most of them.

Carolyn Boroden and Robert Miner have done a couple of good books on the subject.

Have a search on Z library and see what you find on the subject.

it's a broad word but I think they use numbers and some thing call nine square I think

I saw some people put time on the chart and said that at this time the price will reverse and it works lots of time a few times that it doesn't work does anyone know what this type of analysis and any courses about is

you're basically asking about the Bermuda Triangle of trading literature :(( - "Gann" . there are 1000s of self proclaimed preachers teaching this gann stuff

here's small intro which you'll find interesting :

hxxps://www.t3liveX_X .com/blog/2019/11/18/jeff-cooper-square-of-9/

you're basically asking about the Bermuda Triangle of trading literature

You pretty much nailed it.

Mr tradder search for anthing on W.D Gann or Gann analysis or get

a few books on the subject, plenty of them available for free.

Then when you have a fair idea you can look into some software to make the process easier.

Wave59 has a powerful Gann suite amongst others.

Edited by moomic999
gangsta