Market Maker Strategy Video Course

https://fractal-flow.dpdcart.com/product/174443

Fractal Flow Strategy Video Course

https://fractal-flow.dpdcart.com/product/166116

Newtonian Trading Strategy Video Course

For more details please visit

https://www.fractalflowpro.com/

• 1 month later...
I have checked out his youtube videos already. He is showing all his trades from past data and not real trade records. Also the course sample video is on a robotic voice, not an actual human voice. On end of every youtube video, he is marketing his course

I have checked out his youtube videos already. He is showing all his trades from past data and not real trade records. Also the course sample video is on a robotic voice, not an actual human voice. On end of every youtube video, he is marketing his course

I donot think some one will show real trade records on on public platforms. For that matter, almost all stuff available for sale is in respect of past data. You cannot blame him for making sales pitch on youtube. When some thing is posted for sale, it will be advertised to the maximum. There is nothing wrong with it.

I request you to look beyond these things. Look at the real price action stuff he reveals in bits and pieces in some of these videos. It is the real stuff that matters in the live market.

Leave all those gann, elliott, chart patterns and astrological stuff that are being demanded by the public. These are for novices and for salesman to dupe them.

It is the pure and simple price action without any other corrupting materials such as indicators, that work best in realtime.

Wyckoff to a vast extent and VSA (to some extent) are highly relevant. Many valuable materials are shared in this forum.

Though median lines work beautifully, drawing them accurately is the real challenge. If you can gather it from Tim Morge and Alan Andrews materials, that could help you. Many materials are shared here. BTW you can refer the channel Language of Markets on youtube, which is being uploaded by Shane Blankenship, a former partner of Tim Morge. See that he has some very simple, but very easy to follow and highly workable pure price action stuff.

This fractal flow price action seems to be a combination of pure and simple price action coupled with median line techniques. Watch his you tube videos carefully. In the entire youtube video, the real stuff will be only in some portion and if one does not have some grip on pure price action, he might miss it so easily. For example, you watch his latest video on youtube from the below link

You will notice that how beautifully he explains the action of buyers and sellers leading to the formation of triangle and he also explains how novice traders misinterpret it and he also explains how this sort of action is to be read correctly. It is learning to read price action in this fashion, that will take a trader far further in his trading carrier.

I hope this helps

I donot think some one will show real trade records on on public platforms. For that matter, almost all stuff available for sale is in respect of past data. You cannot blame him for making sales pitch on youtube. When some thing is posted for sale, it will be advertised to the maximum. There is nothing wrong with it.

I request you to look beyond these things. Look at the real price action stuff he reveals in bits and pieces in some of these videos. It is the real stuff that matters in the live market.

Leave all those gann, elliott, chart patterns and astrological stuff that are being demanded by the public. These are for novices and for salesman to dupe them.

It is the pure and simple price action without any other corrupting materials such as indicators, that work best in realtime.

Wyckoff to a vast extent and VSA (to some extent) are highly relevant. Many valuable materials are shared in this forum.

Though median lines work beautifully, drawing them accurately is the real challenge. If you can gather it from Tim Morge and Alan Andrews materials, that could help you. Many materials are shared here. BTW you can refer the channel Language of Markets on youtube, which is being uploaded by Shane Blankenship, a former partner of Tim Morge. See that he has some very simple, but very easy to follow and highly workable pure price action stuff.

This fractal flow price action seems to be a combination of pure and simple price action coupled with median line techniques. Watch his you tube videos carefully. In the entire youtube video, the real stuff will be only in some portion and if one does not have some grip on pure price action, he might miss it so easily. For example, you watch his latest video on youtube from the below link

You will notice that how beautifully he explains the action of buyers and sellers leading to the formation of triangle and he also explains how novice traders misinterpret it and he also explains how this sort of action is to be read correctly. It is learning to read price action in this fashion, that will take a trader far further in his trading carrier.

I hope this helps

You don't need to lecture to me to preach to get your favorite materials. That is your choice to ignore Gann and Elliott. Same way people can ignore pitchfork.

If you want to learn median line, then gadfly shared Coghlen capital materials which is from a proved person.

I don't stop anyone sharing your request, you have started a thread and you keep posting on your own thread and asking every one to check his youtube video. It may look good for you. It is your opinion. my opinion is it is a **** like others. If he is that good, why should he create such materials and sell for $100. On end of each and every video, he is asking you to check his website and course. (Is it not a pure marketing?). Good material doesn't require such marketing.

Don't get offended that your preaching has spoiled, everyone will share their own opinion here

I am feeling suspicious that you are marketing his course.

You don't need to lecture to me to preach to get your favorite materials. That is your choice to ignore Gann and Elliott. Same way people can ignore pitchfork.

If you want to learn median line, then gadfly shared Coghlen capital materials which is from a proved person.

I don't stop anyone sharing your request, you have started a thread and you keep posting on your own thread and asking every one to check his youtube video. It may look good for you. It is your opinion. my opinion is it is a **** like others. If he is that good, why should he create such materials and sell for $100. On end of each and every video, he is asking you to check his website and course. (Is it not a pure marketing?). Good material doesn't require such marketing.

Don't get offended that your preaching has spoiled, everyone will share their own opinion here

I would not have replied to this post, but for an allegation made in the last line, which is false and hence need to be denied and clarified.

No I do not market any one's course. Neither this person. I have no connection of whatsoever nature with him.

Next point is. I fail to understand why people resort to quarreling/retorting/mocking on every forum and on every social media on every post, even when there is no occasion for one.

I am not interested in quarreling with anyone, nor lecturing any one, nor to retort anyone nor to mock anyone. All that I was trying to do, is to point some quality stuff available on net. If it does not interest you, well and good. You can choose what suits you. I am not forcing you. I donot even know your real identity, nor interested in it. Nor shall I ever see you in person in my life time. Same is the position with every other member here and in all other forums and social media. None of them know me personally also. So tell me, what is the point in lecturing/quarreling/retorting/mocking you or any one else here? What is the use in quarreling/retorting/mocking with each and every person whom you never meet, see or talk in your lifetime?

Summarily to say, I need not prove anything to anyone either here or anywhere else in this world.

Now hereafter even if you quarrel, retort. mock or do anything, I will not respond. Let it be clear from my side.

I wish you good luck in your trading.

hi netgoon, Plz can you share the link where gadfly shared Coghlan capital coz i search every where in forum did not able to find materials.

I would not have replied to this post, but for an allegation made in the last line, which is false and hence need to be denied and clarified.

No I do not market any one's course. Neither this person. I have no connection of whatsoever nature with him.

I am not interested in quarreling with anyone, nor lecturing any one, nor to retort anyone nor to mock anyone. All that I was trying to do, is to point some quality stuff available on net. If it does not interest you, well and good. You can choose what suits you. I am not forcing you. I donot even know your real identity, nor interested in it. Nor shall I ever see you in person in my life time. Same is the position with every other member here and in all other forums and social media. None of them know me personally also. So tell me, what is the point in lecturing/quarreling/retorting/mocking you or any one else here? What is the use in quarreling/retorting/mocking with each and every person whom you never meet, see or talk in your lifetime?

Summarily to say, I need not prove anything to anyone either here or anywhere else in this world.

Now hereafter even if you quarrel, retort. mock or do anything, I will not respond. Let it be clear from my side.

I wish you good luck in your trading.

You are saying, you don't want to all but doing it. as soon as I gave my opinion, you have got offended and started giving out everything and you could not accept comments from others that make you to think that you are mocked.

If you learn Coghlen Capital materials, then Tim Morge is the king of Median line. His free videos and his IB webinars will teach you more than other so called guru's.

If you want to know Tim Morge, he a Maths, physics, Economic graduate and Phd in Economic too. He is managing billions in currency every day and Portfolio manager for big Investment banks and wealthy riches.

"If you want to know Tim Morge, he a Maths, physics, Economic graduate and Phd in Economic too. He is managing billions in currency every day and Portfolio manager for big Investment banks and wealthy riches."

For what it's worth, many people believe that Morge is a fraud:

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/tim-morge-and-the-well-chosen-example.305061/

"How can we access this thread? Access restricted." - http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/31498-Coghlan-Trading-Course

You have to meet certain sharing requirements to access that section of the forum, actually, I'm not even sure what they are, it's not spelled out.