Fractal Price Action Course

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

His price action course is good, some interesting new stuff regarding the drawing of pitchforks. The other course is that system trading BS using indicators like RSI "oh here, oversold, divergence, buy" etc..

He teaches some stuff that sounds very clever like "circular decomposition of vectors", "parallelograms", etc.. According to him shows "hidden levels" that the public does not see and that would be an advantage to you. That is also BS. Imagine "hidden levels that only you see", lol, you certainly don´t want that, you want obvious stuff that sticks out and everyone can see and act on it, that is one of the main reasons that prices move, a lot of people buying/selling at same time. Do you think that your 1 lot buy at that hidden level that only you see is gonna move the market? :))

If you have a "system" or "strategy" that "works", you would want the vast majority of people to know about it, you couldn´t be happier, imagine that, you know that everytime your setup forms, you have a legion of people backing up your trade.

His price action course is good, some interesting new stuff regarding the drawing of pitchforks. The other course is that system trading BS using indicators like RSI "oh here, oversold, divergence, buy" etc..

He teaches some stuff that sounds very clever like "circular decomposition of vectors", "parallelograms", etc.. According to him shows "hidden levels" that the public does not see and that would be an advantage to you. That is also BS. Imagine "hidden levels that only you see", lol, you certainly don´t want that, you want obvious stuff that sticks out and everyone can see and act on it, that is one of the main reasons that prices move, a lot of people buying/selling at same time. Do you think that your 1 lot buy at that hidden level that only you see is gonna move the market? :))

If you have a "system" or "strategy" that "works", you would want the vast majority of people to know about it, you couldn´t be happier, imagine that, you know that everytime your setup forms, you have a legion of people backing up your trade.

Do you have his price action trading course mentioned in my earlier post? If yes, can you share it here please?

Thanks in advance

I think he tried to be too clever with this, you can see by the type of vocabulary used in the course, it is like "hey look at me, I am so fancy and knowledgeable". You can also see some ridiculous book recommendations in his YT channel like fancy economics books, calculus (LOL), this will not improve your trading skills at all, just gonna waste your time. First time I watched the course I thought "wow , this is the best PA course I have watched so far", but when trying to apply this stuff to the market as a day trader, too many options to choose from to make the drawings when you don´t have much time to waste thinking about it. For swing trading, where you have all the time in the world to think about the lines, ok, intraday, no. Just stick with the classic way of drawing the pitchforks (regular and modified Schiff). Don´t fall for the "hidden levels" BS.

Here:

https://we.tl/t-2KVOT9tv9n

You won´t be using 85% - 90% of the stuff in this course.

Hi, Logicgate

I have a question for you. I studied wyckoff, I understand the market struction and the price action moderately. I am studying now the VSA course and now it's all making sense to me. I only want to know that I should practice and refined my learning on these or should I incorporate the market profile and all these related stuff to these ? Will it make the things complicated for me or will it improve my trading further ?

You won´t be using 85% - 90% of the stuff in this course.

Hi, Logicgate

I have a question for you. I studied wyckoff, I understand the market structure and the price action moderately. I am studying now the VSA course and now it's all making sense to me. I only want to know that I should practice and refined my learning on these or should I incorporate the market profile and all these related stuff to these ? Will it make the things complicated for me or will it improve my trading further ?

Hi, Logicgate

I have a question for you. I studied wyckoff, I understand the market structure and the price action moderately. I am studying now the VSA course and now it's all making sense to me. I only want to know that I should practice and refined my learning on these or should I incorporate the market profile and all these related stuff to these ? Will it make the things complicated for me or will it improve my trading further ?

At the moment will only complicate things. You should focus solely on VSA stuff, and practice only that and nothing else. Then later, when you think you mastered the thing, you can start adding other stuff, if you think it is necessary.

I also feel the same but sometime when I see the popularity of market profile, order flow among the traders it makes me feel confused that may be I am missing something. May be I can catch a real big move or the real breakout following the orderflow which I think otherwise very difficult atleast for me at this point.

Thanks logicgate and siba for your discussion. It shed light on what is most important.

Thanks, actually that sort of discussion is necessary. The learning curve of a trader is leanthy and full of frustration and confusion. It's always benificial to listen to someone who has some sort of experience in this field. And logicgate, well said as may market profile add some value in the analysis but also may create some confusion also. So it is always better to stick to some proven method and achieve the required skill in the method. Seeking any other method at the learning stage is the deviation from the path and doomed to fail as it shows the inconsistant and confusing state of mind. Thanks again for clearing my doubts.

• 4 months later...
Can you please suggest some book for wyckoff as well ?

But VSA is Wyckoff, it´s a modern adaptation of the Wyckoff method. To become really good at it, you don´t need more than Master The Markets, Trades About To Happen and Chart Reading Mastery course by Dr. Gary. It´s all in there.

• 4 weeks later...