(Share) 4 x G U M P from Ebay

Pizzazz79 Thanks for the great share bro. I found a video on this system, but I it's not in english. Although I do notice that he is trading on the 4 hour chart, but I don't know. He could be using the higher time frame to confirm entry on a lower time frame. Can anyone watch the video and translate to an english manual for us all to understand? The link to the video is posted below.

Thanks in advance.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2swk8_JBuHE&feature=related

Edited by newbie111

Thanks for the share. Did you buy this and not receive any instructions?

What about a manual for this system?

did not get any manual for this system after i purchase it. I have asked the seller for it but wanted me to skype him and i didnt have time for it. sorry.

Diesel 10, here's the eurusd D1 screenshot uploaded.

hxxp://[email protected]/BMGHBL0VEB

cheers

Looking at the picture you uploaded, I can see the SEFC in the first subwindow and I have seen this same indy in another system, I know for a fact it is a massive repainter when you refresh your charts, and so is the SnakeInBorder in subwindow 3, just "eye candy"

you can not test it since it will change the past 5 bars , a waste of time

Can someone post a screenshot? Thanks.

Here you go Diesel, I apologize for taking so long to reply. I haven't been to this thread in a few days.

For some reason, I could not get the mini-chars to display correctly, but I don't use them anyway.

I deleted the images so that it would not cause any problems to this great forum. Thank you for the share Pizzass79 and my next message is not guided at you but 4 X Gump .

4 X Gump why are you making such a big fuss? You are ripping people off selling this garbage on ebay.

Edited by newbie111

Hello, here is 4 X Gump,

Please take out my builded template, i didn´t allow you to share.

There are some errors in it. if you don´t contact me before use, it will make a big drawdown.

there is a code included, that shows me where you put it into the internet. so be carefull.

if i found some other sharings, it will make problems. >:)

regards

4 X Gump ;O) watch the real 4 X Gump on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syjYK79PdbM

4 X Gump don´t want to share !!!

Hello, here is 4 X Gump,

Please take out my builded template, i didn´t allow you to share.

There are some errors in it. if you don´t contact me before use, it will make a big drawdown.

there is a code included, that shows me where you put it into the internet. so be carefull.

if i found some other sharings, it will make problems. >:)

regards

4 X Gump ;O) watch the real 4 X Gump on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syjYK79PdbM

He didn´t cause he shares it everywhere in the internet. i put a lot of time in this and he just gives it away. that is not good.

regards

4 X Gump ;O)

Why not???

How about all that you have stolen and now are reselling like those mini chart indicators???

At least here it shared for free, not stolen and then re-sold!!!

He didn´t cause he shares it everywhere in the internet. i put a lot of time in this and he just gives it away. that is not good.

regards

4 X Gump ;O)

we only test your system, and if it is good you will have many buyer and ads.

if you don't like that, don't cry, read our forum , then you know what have to do ( blacklist ) ;-)

so that not a big thing

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

that is not the point. you cann search all the indicators all over the internet. you will loose your time. the indicators are not my indicators, but the kombination of those is my own work. sitting month of testing and kalibration, buying indicators and systems. and now you want the money and time i spend - throw away?? thanks that´s a great idea. i am very thankfull for calling me a theef. are you such guy who point with the naked finger to a baker?? - he buys sugar, wheat and other things, he did not create by his own. he is making a bread...- and such people that kombinate produkts, you call a theves??

good luck with your trading, i don´t want to disturb you anymore.

regards

4 X Gump

thank you so i can see all positive? - i will trust you- there is also an professional edition of this template. "Scalp your broker" is only an basis version. can you please explain me what is an ad?? my english is not so good becaus i am very tired. i am working - caus i buy many systems to make a system with the best indicators on our world.

regards

4 x Gump ;O)