(Share) 4 x G U M P from Ebay

and i did not have the time to write an manual, becaus i am teaching the other buyers over skype. it is easier for me to talk about and teach than to write instructions diffrent people will understand diffrently.

regards

4 X Gump ;O)

Edited by 4 X Gump
error in text

every candle is an indicator that repaints!! if you don´t understand this, you will not understand my system. i aded the other indicators for filtering and support the signals. an indicator that does not repaint..calculate the actual move of the markte will lie to you. will see it when your non repainting indikator will signal you long..... and the market goes short *lol*.

and as a matter of fact i am working with an hedgefond manager, wich proofed my entries. so i know who is wrong and who is right on this forum. people wich are thinking they are better traders or template builders....- why don´t you share and show how to trade the market...- please all thoose gossips out there.... - let me be, i am not intrested in your bla bla.... i am intrested in people who understand what i am thinking.

regards

4 X Gump ;O)

Edited by 4 X Gump

you can use it on every currency.... at first try it out on the m15... for understanding the template. you can search in higher timeframes to be right with the trend. put the bollinger bands on it and you will find some paralles. if the arrows will be at every candle, please switch to an other time frame and back, so it will update the inputsignals.

you can ask me on skype so i can better explain.

skype-name for everyone who wants to know exactly how to use my template correctly: directings

please no peoples who are like gods -owning non repainting indicators... but wasting time in the forums....

regards

4 X gump ;O)

Edited by 4 X Gump
error in text

that is not the point. you cann search all the indicators all over the internet. you will loose your time. the indicators are not my indicators, but the kombination of those is my own work. sitting month of testing and kalibration, buying indicators and systems. and now you want the money and time i spend - throw away?? thanks that´s a great idea. i am very thankfull for calling me a theef. are you such guy who point with the naked finger to a baker?? - he buys sugar, wheat and other things, he did not create by his own. he is making a bread...- and such people that kombinate produkts, you call a theves??

good luck with your trading, i don´t want to disturb you anymore.

regards

4 X Gump

still posting 9 times after that reply, don't cry baby.

loser always bark, winner just keep silent

that is not the point. you cann search all the indicators all over the internet. you will loose your time. the indicators are not my indicators, but the kombination of those is my own work. sitting month of testing and kalibration, buying indicators and systems. and now you want the money and time i spend - throw away?? thanks that´s a great idea. i am very thankfull for calling me a theef. are you such guy who point with the naked finger to a baker?? - he buys sugar, wheat and other things, he did not create by his own. he is making a bread...- and such people that kombinate produkts, you call a theves??

good luck with your trading, i don´t want to disturb you anymore.

regards

4 X Gump

the baker pays for the sugar, wheat and other things. Did you pay for the indicators you have used? Do the makers of these indicators know that you are selling their work?

• 2 weeks later...

i want to say, i don´t sell the indicators...- i sell the template...

are you using only bought indicators or self-coded?? as a matter of fact do the makers of the indicators and eas know, that you are sharing their systems the want to sell?

regards

4 x gump ;O)

• 3 months later...