A proven system for my indian friends ....only result shared

niftymover

HERE IS MY INTERESTING EXPERT FOR INDIAN STOCKS AND INDIAN INDICES I JUST UPLOADED THE STRATEGY TESTER REPORT FOR SBI(state bank of india) KINDLY SHARE YOUR VIEW

THIS EXPERT NEVER EVER REPAINT......I TESTED IT ON 1 YEAR OF WORK

HERE IS EQUITY

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/3121/sbiu.jpg

TRADES REPORT IS HERE IN PDF

KINDLY DOWNLOAD AND SEE..............:):):)

http://www.multiupload.com/Z24KPZUDP4

THIS REPORT IS JUST FOR 8 MONTHS AND SINGLE STOCK ON EOD (END OF DAY) CHART

IF YOU WANT TO TEST IT ON YOUR STOCK TELL ME I WILL UPLOAD REPORT FOR SAME..

THANK YOU

Edited by niftymover

Hi niftymover, do you have anything for FX you can share? I recently bought commercial grade FX tick data just to be able to test EA's properly so there is absolutely no leakage of data when testing and optimizing robots, so far I have found not one that is able to make money consistantly in forward testing, if you have something please share? ZBest to you, regards John.

I trade in NSE. I saw your results and bit confused.

1. The accumulation of points is not done correctly. For example the first 6 listings are correct. After that the addition of points are misleading.

2. You have not considered the Commissions. Never consider a trading strategy without commissions. Any good and profitable strategy, the moment you add commissions, might turn out to be bad.

3. Also, point test is not good. How many shares did you consider for the strategy. Actual contract/lot could give correct result. Also, what type of data is used for calculation, Open High Low or Close. Use the worst case scnerio and then arrive at best case.

Please try to change for the above, and then post your results.

• 3 months later...

least bothered who is a hero or zero here, balance in the bank will say it all,

any way you are free to post your nice looking graphs here, and be prepared for a few questions on it, if you avoid and for that matter , any one who avoids such question is :))

you know what I mean, Caveat utilitor !!!

so instead of trying to cross someones road, make your own road and am sure you will at peace like never before.

BTW my post for Niftymover is still unanswered.:P

forgot to add, as far as leeching/leaking stuffs from ewef is concerned, if that is all required then the owner of ewef would have found himself on the forbes list of billionaires.:))

Edited by hellboy
lines added

I dunno, I have "heard" rumor that some of those ewef vip members have lots of money. If they are on forbes billionaire list, nobody can know that.

Maybe I will post some charts of good systems here later. It not such a bad idea now when I think about it.

lolz, I also own few lambos, aston martins, yatchs, and a lear jet, and few million bucks, jokes apart and they are not from scalping, but yes trading in different form.

well how many educated/cracked warez should I sell to make a million and what would be the time frame?

I can also decompile a few of them.

Ok sir, will wait for your charts/systems etc posts.good luck.;)