HotForex - www.HotForex.com

Stan1713006415

Anyone know the differences between Currenex and Zero spread account? They are both tight spread and commission charged accounts. Seems they are one with different names.

Well I think the difference is only in spreads. Maybe currenex provides independent quotes from other LP's. Need to check that information with support will let you know, cuz it's really interesting question I want to get answer to.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know the differences between Currenex and Zero spread account? They are both tight spread and commission charged accounts. Seems they are one with different names.

Zero spread is better for news trading than currenex according to my experience. This is the only substantial difference I can find there.

• 2 weeks later...

HotForex Launch: Loyalty Rewards.

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2h2gxl2.jpg

Dear Client,

Make every trade count by joining HotForex Trading Rewards Loyalty Program!* The more you trade, the more HotForex Bars you’ll earn. Exchange them for CASH or trading services, it’s your choice!

There are 4 different reward levels for you to trade your way up to and the more active trading days you accumulate, the more HotForex Bars you’ll earn for each round-turn lot you trade!

Start Earning Your Trading Rewards

You can claim the following rewards just for trading with HotForex*:

Cash Reward

12 Months Subscription to Trading Central

HotForex Debit Card

1 Month Access to Advanced VPS

1 hour private session with a HotForex Market Analyst

3 Month Access to Advanced VPS

Register for the HotForex Trading Rewards Loyalty Program and start earning today!

*Terms and Conditions apply

If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to get in touch with our dedicated Customer Support Team via myHotForex, live chat.

Warm regards,

The HotForex Team

Dear Client,

Make every trade count by joining HotForex Trading Rewards Loyalty Program!* The more you trade, the more HotForex Bars you’ll earn. Exchange them for CASH or trading services, it’s your choice!

There are 4 different reward levels for you to trade your way up to and the more active trading days you accumulate, the more HotForex Bars you’ll earn for each round-turn lot you trade!

Cash Reward

HotForex Debit Card

Register for the HotForex Trading Rewards Loyalty Program and start earning today!

If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to get in touch with our dedicated Customer Support Team via myHotForex, live chat.

Warm regards,

The HotForex Team

Do I need to pay to join this program? Any requirements for each level? Volume traded in a month for example?

Dear Client,

Cash Reward

HotForex Debit Card

Warm regards,

The HotForex Team

Still I need to know what is respective monthly volume requirement for each level. Can anybody help me?

what do you mean, it would be a good idea to try contact support acout, about eligibility. best of luck

I mean traders with different monthly trading volumes are eligible for different program. Anyway thanks for advance I'll address this question to their support. Btw, anybody has experience with their zero spread account?

I made an online application to join the affiliate program with Hotforex.

Waited for a few days for a response but no one contacted me so I sent them an e-mail. Got a reply that they did not receive my application and they instructed me to make another application.

I submitted another application. Waited for a few days but did not get a reply. Hence contacedt them and was told they did not get my application. They advised me to make another application.

I applied again and the same thing happened. They told me to apply again.

I applied the fourth time but this time provided a screenshot which said the application had been submitted. Waited for a couple days but did not get a reply. Did a query through Livechat and was told someone will contact me!

I am still waiting for that someone to contact me!

Finally GAVE UP! Guys there are better forex brokers out there who take care of their customers so lets ditch those who don't care about us traders.

HotForex obtains the FSB (South Africa) License

http://oi66.tinypic.com/2u89oqa.jpg

Dear Clients and Partners,

In line with our previous communications relating to the expansion of HotForex, we are excited to announce that in addition to the licenses held under the Financial Services Commission (FSC) , the Financial Service Authority (SVGFSA) and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) license, the HotForex brand is now officially licensed by the Financial Services board (FSB) of South Africa through HF Markets (SA) Ltd.

The license is under the name HF Markets SA (PTY) Ltd with license number 46632.

This latest addition to the group shows the commitment of HotForex to develop into a truly global and mutli-regulated brand and better serve its partners and clients.

This is a new milestone in the steady growth of HotForex, demonstrating the continued success of the Company only made possible by our clients and partners and our relentless efforts to extend the best and safest trading environment to our Clients and Partners around the world.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Management

• 2 weeks later...